• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

May Tidewater opencarry dinner

Gunfixr

imported post

I was up that way just a little bit ago. If you are coming off I64 or fom I664 going west, the exit will put you on Mercury Blvd just going under the overpass. You need to get over to the left lane. Right after going under the overpass, there is a light to the left to turn left, no light on the straightaway lanes. Do not take this left, but go up to the intersection that you will be able to see up ahead. Turn left at the intersection using the right lane of the two turn lanes. Cracker Barrel is on the corner on the right. As far as head count there will be 4 of us.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

MSgt B wrote:
Hey Darth.... Wife and I are going to the swap meet at LGC on Saturday (tomorrow), we also hope to hit the 50 yd range toplink with the .22 and the M-4. Drop by if you like, we should be there around 10 ish.
I was there with my daughter.

:)

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey everybody, I was just perusing the Richmond OC dinner thread, looks like they will have at least 26 in attendance thanks to Bubba Ron, myself, and our SOs, so we cant let them outnumber us, since we started these get togethers.

D

Desertdoc

imported post

I will be there with at least 4 imaginary friends!

OBXMIKE

imported post

Whoo-hoo! I finally get to go! I'll have wife and both kids with me for a total count of 4.Now, should I wear the Smith snubby, or the Sig 1911? :lol:

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I just called to reserve an area for us , I told him we need seating for 25. They aren't able to put all the tables to gether but will seat us in the same area with some tables together. There may be a few minute wait , I'll show up a little early so the wait won't be long. See y'all thursday.;)

MSgt B

imported post

The wife and I for sure, maybe a kid or two.

Thanks for leaving the sheetrock Darth, wife and I had alot of fun with that...until I got carried away with the M-4.