• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need clarity

M

McX

imported post

hi guys. just showed up. so what are we fighting about today?

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Here is what the private messages of Dustina contain:

Dustiniac wrote:
"Wow, I asked for advice on a traffic ticket. You know, I hear a speeding ticket is the same as a homicide charge in Gleason world. Seriously, come over so I can knock some @#$%ing sense in your pogue head. Please. I'm dying for a chance to split your lip open."

"@#$% you pogue. Your a @#$%ing REMF. I joined before the military relaxed the standards. @#$% you. I tired getting along with you. I may not like, but I would never stoop as low as you just did. A real Ranger WOULD not question someones combat record. Thats what a REMF does."

I wonder if the mods will now do something about this wannabe.

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

Nothing to do, I'm @#$%ing done. Gleason, because of wimps like you, I'm done. Think your so @#$%ing tough you're gonna questions a vets combat record, seriously, come pay me a visit. wimpgot.

Delete my profile, I tried, there is no option to do it.

M

McX

imported post

guys, give it a rest. remember the antis and cops paruse this forum for crap they can use against us. one united forum, with individuals of different backgrounds, and ideas, brought together by one belief.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
Gleason, you can question me, thats fine, but dont you dare question my service to my country. Seriously, go F UCK youself. Thats absolute bull@#$%, people that have been in don't do that. Civilians might, but real servicemembers don't do that to each other.
Most normal people who have been in the military and seen combat or even had a military career of any length or meaning have more respect for other people and the law. you have no respect for either and you display it openly on this forum. You make threats to people that don't agree with your caos style of life. You come in to this forum and you give advice to new comers that would only get them in trouble. Just because you have no regard for the law doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way.

It is you who makes your service to this country questionable. With your attitude, past racial remarks you have made in this forum and threats you make toward other members, I have come to the opinion that the only reason you would have joined the military is because you thought it would give you the authority to kill someone without any reprecussions. Your attitude, your disrespect to other veterans, your disrespect to anyone older than you, your disrespect for the law and other members of this forum only shows that your word is meaningless and you are nothing more than a common street thug.

As for your threats toward me, I have posted my address in this forum many times. Where I live is no secret. The best thing that could happen is this forum and WCI and anyone involved in this movement distance themselves from you as soon as possible.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

More PM's from Dustiniac,

Dustiniac wrote:
found your facebook, left you some comments about your little bitch self and your butt nasty wife. Kids look half retarded also.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

By the way Dustina, Thanks for the full name. I now know what name to give to the police department when I report you for stalking and threats.

It will also help when I contact your company commander.

I am sure he will be thrilled when I copy and paste all of your posts here in the forum to him.

M

McX

imported post

so, anyway; i had a rep. from georgia stop today. he said they just voted in oc, with the full support of all law enforcement in the state. gave him one of our pamphlets, and talked with him for quite awhile. he said alot of the police in georgia are expecting to be about as buisy as maytag repairmen, once oc goes through- his exact words. i noted my out of state permit is good in georgia too!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

To be clear, I believe his name is Dustin James Castro and he has made threats, by way of Private Message, some have been deleted from the database. GLOCK34 has also. I have communicated them to my PD.

I went armed to the recent WI Town Lawyers Conference in anticipation of interference by DustiniaC.

"County Prosecutor" has been informed.

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2010-06-18 01:30:37
Subject:

Just got back from the bars, so, all I'm gonna say, is <deleted> you.

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

Wow!

Gleason, you are a crap disturber. While Dustin shouldn't of said those things about your wife and kids, you shouldn't fight someone every chance you get. Also, it is very bad form posting private conversations on a public forum.

Questioning someone's service is over the top.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Really? I wasn't able to find any DD214 in the name of DustiniaC. Luser=45641 shows none of the honorable or even civil attributes that I expect from a service member or veteran. As I said, I hope that a security service is watching him because he has problems and is apparently still under command.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

paul@paul-fisher.com wrote:
Wow!

Gleason, you are a crap disturber. While Dustin shouldn't of said those things about your wife and kids, you shouldn't fight someone every chance you get. Also, it is very bad form posting private conversations on a public forum.

Questioning someone's service is over the top.
Didn't question his service. Questioned his reasoning. There is a difference you know.

Or is it OK by you that he comes in here and tells new members it is OK to just ignore the law? Is that your stance too? If you would have read the posts you would have known that.

Your just looking for any reason to start a spat with me on any issue so I take that for what it is.

This guy constantly PM's threats and insults to many here. Anyone who has joined the military usually learns respect he has not and that is what I said. I did not question whether or not he served. I did question his motive for joining as obviously it wasn't for discipline, self discipline or otherwise.

Going on my facebook page and posting insults about my wife and children where they can see them is uncalled for and just goes to show his mentality. What have they ever done to him.

All you need to do is look at Dustiniacs profile on Facebook and look at the photo he has posted from Iraq where he has his site focused on an individual standing on the street and the caption says, "Boredom." So it is OK if you are bored to pint a firearm at someone? Hmmm. That is reasoning.

And why shouldn't I post his threats here in the forum? So he looks like he is just being picked on for no reason? No, everyone here deserves to know the truth.

Besides if Dustin trys to act on his threats and I have to defend myself, it shows that his actions are premeditated. Maybe he should think about these things before he makes threats.

I don't try to fight with everyone, I may disagree with some peoples views and that is my right. You yourself have also resorted to name calling and insults because I have not always agreed with you in the past. Practice what you preach.

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
You yourself have also resorted to name calling and insults because I have not always agreed with you in the past. Practice what you preach.

Insults? I admit, I called you a crap disturber. I apologize if you feel insulted. We are WAYYYY off topic but if you are asking me if I break the law? Sure, every day. I speed either on purpose or accidentally. I sometimes do a rolling stop through a STOP sign. I admit it openly. I am not perfect.

I will not respond to this topic any more.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
so, anyway; i had a rep. from georgia stop today. he said they just voted in oc, with the full support of all law enforcement in the state. gave him one of our pamphlets, and talked with him for quite awhile. he said alot of the police in georgia are expecting to be about as buisy as maytag repairmen, once oc goes through- his exact words. i noted my out of state permit is good in georgia too!
Least there's one nice post in the last couple pages of this thread.

icepik

imported post

paul@paul-fisher.com wrote:
Also, it is very bad form posting private conversations on a public forum.
The only private PM (Private Message) or Private Conversation is the one that never gets sent.

This is the internet, once you hit send, it's public information that can be forwarded, copied/pasted or shown to anyone.

If you don't want the entire world to read what you typed or hear what you say, then just stop talking and typing.

Now, is everyone done with this gigantic testosterone filled e-pissing match?

For the love of....Can we just get this thread back on topic?

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Sure the topic was Clarity. Here is some clarity for those of you who are so willing to trust just anyone here. As I said in another post some people aren't who you think they are,

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=684D14019D9AE9ECDF0334EB86CBF230.render6?caseNo=2007CF000831&countyNo=5&cacheId=1C827EFB01603437985CAE67E8E0A53C&recordCount=8&offset=4

Dustin was ordered by the court to not use the name Dustin Castro as it is not his real name. His real name is Juan Carlos Lopez-Castaneda.

He also has a open bench warrant.

He also used a false name when enlisting in the Military.

By the way he has now taken down his facebook page photos and the photo of him point a rifle at an unarmed individual just because he was bored.

Nice huh? Now that is Clarity.

__

Banned
imported post

Thank you for bringing this forward as I was about to.

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Here is some clarity for those of you who are so willing to trust just anyone here.

I'll just assume this is directed at me. I don't necessarily trust anyone I haven't met. So far, I've meet a few people on this forum and trust most of them.

As for the photo, I just looked and it's still there. Maybe he just un-friended you? http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=4083099&id=500237039