• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympia Rally

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

I have posted the link to this very indepth expose' of the Obama agenda. Obama is at it again:

http://www.notoriouslyconservative.com/2009/10/obama-to-announce-existence-of-alien.html

"If extraterrestrial disclosure does occur at the end of 2009 or early 2010, President Obama will lead an unprecedented effort to promote global governance through the United Nations. The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life."

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
OOOOH ...Aaaaaah .yeah thats really nice but wake up guys befor you don't have it anymore..

[size=[url=http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=1792758384&mid=23f007cG216f8010G593f02fG0&n_m=jhartman@cableone.net]Julie Anderson][/url]April 25, 2010 at 10:06pm

[size=(no subject)]

[size=On Wednesday, Obama] took the first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama administration intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations. By signing international treaties on gun control (Arms Trades Treaty Resolution and U.N. Small Arms Treaty), the Obama administration can use the US State Department to bypass the normal legislative process in Congress (Article ll, Section 2, Clause 2, U.S. Constitution). Once the US Government signs these international treaties, all US citizens will be subject to those gun laws created by foreign governments.
I posted this over at CalGuns when someone posted the exact same chain email.

Hasn't anyone ever told you to not forward chain mail to forums, especially since it's all verifiably false?

It is a joke and a false warning. First off, do you understand that under our constitution, in order for any TREATY to be ratified, it needs the vote of 67 US Senators? We just got the US Senate by a vote of 67 or so votes to strike down the National Park Service gun ban, 68 or so votes for stripping Amtrak of the ability to ban guns in checked luggage, and 58 votes in order to get into law an enforcement of Article 4 of our constitution to force states to recognize each others carry licenses? What you're talking about is nearly completely impossible under any conceivable political circumstance.

The treaty clause to Article II of our constitution:

[The President] shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur....

Second, you need to read up on a case called Reid v. Covert.

According to the decision, "this Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty," although the case itself was with regard to an executive agreement and the treaty has never been ruled unconstitutional.

There is no debate to be had, this issue has already been settled so clearly by SCOTUS. Constitution>Treaty>Statutory Law>Regulation. Got that?

For the love of the gods, people, stop forwarding chain mail and EDUCATE YOURSELVES. Every time a gun owner forwards this kind of crap, they give a black eye to all gun owners in that they make all of us look like uneducated fools.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
For the love of the gods, people, stop forwarding chain mail and EDUCATE YOURSELVES. Every time a gun owner forwards this kind of crap, they give a black eye to all gun owners in that they make all of us look like uneducated fools.
+1

1245A Defender

imported post

i hate to +1 to a post,, but i gotta say... quit spreading this FUD!!!!!
this damn disarming treaty gets passed around every 2 months or so!!!
its true, that we must remain vigilant, but for crying out loud, check this SHlT out before you forward it!!!
and thats all i gotta say about that.

Squeak

imported post

Gray, Most of the bills that Obama signs are against the constitution, so what do we do? Health care? Czars? Having private talks with our known enemies just before he is elected? I don't know, maybe you do. I would rather 'cry wolf' a hundred times than to just sit and watch the wolf eat all the chickens. I don't think anyone is spreading chain emails on purpose. Making a big deal about it is worse than keeping quiet. Sides, I sent that email to deros. I got it from an old WW2 vet friend of mine. I always listen to him on these matters. He was around when the $--t hit the fan. He told me that nothing of this nature would surprise him. I'm not saying he is right - or wrong. My thoughts only.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

Whether the Healthcare bill is Constitutional or not will be determined by the Supreme Court Of The United States. Saving the country from Great Depression II by injecting money into the economy if brought before SCOTUS will be ruiled Constitutional or not.

Having private talks with enemies is worse than not even talking to them, right, sincenot talkinghas worked out the past eight years under Bush?....2 cluster----wars with no end in sight and Iran, North Korea developing nukes. Oh, yea, forgot about Bin Laden...still running around a free man.

I am so sick of this un-American BS that is being leveled at Obama. It is obvious politics and the American public in general have decended into a trench of misinformation that they will likely not climb themselves out of because they like it so much.

Back to Washington State and Olympia--I am wondering when the next march will be or the next meet for dinner?

DEROS72

imported post

Obama is indeed the most un American president I have ever seen.Bowing to foriegn leaders ,apologizing for America.We are America and apologize not bow to anyone.Healthcare that no one wants.Circumvents the Constitution at every opportunity.And this thing with the UN ,yeah i'm going to watch it .Hopefully you can all say Jim I told you so and have a good laugh at my expense..But I don't see it.

But anyway Silvia to answer your question we are going to start planning the 2nd annual Willow Lake Bb-Q.We have had 2 and wonderful turnouts.I don't think Workman is cooking this year...But we'll work on him.all the sodas left over from the Rally we are stashing for the Willow Lake Meet.And I really hope you and yours will come.We are thinking late July when we have a better chance for good weather.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
But anyway Silvia to answer your question we are going to start planning the 2nd annual Willow Lake Bb-Q.We have had 2 and wonderful turnouts.I don't think Workman is cooking this year...But we'll work on him.all the sodas left over from the Rally we are stashing for the Willow Lake Meet.And I really hope you and yours will come.We are thinking late July when we have a better chance for good weather.
Do you bring something to the BBQ?

DEROS72

imported post

Usually everything is provided.But if we have a need for some small items we'll put the word out.We always have prize drawing,we have toy and goody bags for all the kids,plenty of chow.So its a good time.And the gangbangers around here really hate seeing so many that can defend themselves.Have you seen the pics of the BB-Q last year.The first one we had KING and KIRO showed up to cover it.

Here is a link to some pics of last years July 18 meet here.http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=41269&forum_id=55&highlight=willow+lake

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Norman wrote:
*drool* Yeah

DSC00015.jpg
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/7X5NQGUcCeg[/flash]