• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Once upon a time in a land ...not too far away..A Ferry tale

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Amazing User. Blatent corruption, and for what?

Corruption is it's own reward.

That is the Government Version of "Virtue is it's own reward."

At best, a necessary evil... I contest the "necessary" but not the "evil." As such, Corruption is unavoidable. By it's own standards, Corruption is Government's path and destination.

Government negates Free Will, everything it does is below zero. What did you expect? That good would be produced by evil?

By that logic, we can rape for virginity, pencils are to blame for mis-spelled words, and inanimate objects cause violence....

Government, by design, cannot do anything good. It is formed from the idea of Corruption, and will perpetuate nothing different.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm going to be visiting the good ferry tomorrow.
She's gonna give me a new chapter:lol:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I call it a set-up... :p Grape beat you to it with far more subtlety. The whitespace that isn't whitespace... Oh, some people just don't get it. Bad moderator, no donut!

So where's this new chapter?

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Well...the handsome videographer spent most of the day talking to the good Ferry, who really isn't all that good. Maybe tomorrow, I'll let you hear him tell the Good Ferry that they don't get t make up the rules (even though they did)...

But one of the fierce Ogre's spokes people did test shots yesterday to be completed tomorrow.

This is how the story goes:

Enough with that part:lol:

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
To add to the mystery of missing stuff, keys, trolls and Old Goats, the Harbor Master tries to explain why Santa won't share.

[video=vimeo;25793028]http://vimeo.com/25793028[/video]

Blk97F150

"You can't make up a rule yourself.... there's a lot of that going on around here"

Classic. Go get em Peter! :banana:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I assume that is the voice of the handsome videographer. I now have a voice to put with this image in my head of a great dane OCing a BFR!

Not no more! He's gone to teeny, tiny little things that still begin with the numeral 4.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
IMG_0131.JPG

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
The secret Duces Tecum?

They can't make a copy of that video for you, they destroyed it... Maybe she mistook the copier for the shredder? Honest mistake...

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The secret Duces Tecum?

They can't make a copy of that video for you, they destroyed it... Maybe she mistook the copier for the shredder? Honest mistake...

I hate to go into stealth mode again but there are new events happening today and I want to keep them under wraps for a little.:lol:
Sorry, but this is a videographers dream come true :lol: