• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One of our mods E-stalked someone?!

nitrovic

imported post

ama-gi wrote:
Ha ha!!  I knew it was Nitrovic as soon as I read the subject.  What a sorry person. 

Look, Google.com is not "e-stalking."  :quirky  Also, as far as I know, half of the information in that post is completely made up by Nitrovic (which would match the pattern he made on this site). He's just mad because no one here would listen to his angry and ignorant rants.  Good riddance.

Another lie huh ama-gi??? I have never heard you say one truthful thing on this site. I never "made up" anything. I have showed some members on this forum the PM I was sent by the moderator here and they were really shocked it happened. "Angry" rants!!! You're kidding right. Look up "gestapo" and "pigs", those are some "angry" rants. I will continue to post the truth about this site as long as it continues to have anti-police members on it. Open carry should be just that, not anti-government.

nitrovic

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Sigh.

:banghead:

Maybe we should have a "CIVILIANS ONLY! NO LEOS ALLOWED!" forum here too. Call it "The Treehouse".

You pretty much have it. Even though you guys like "leo", look at his first couple posts here and see the way he was attacked.

nitrovic

imported post

BobCav wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
just_a_car wrote:
So, I was looking for references to OCDO on google.com and came across this on the first page: http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87045

Supposedly, one of our mods (and it's not mentioned whom) e-stalked this guy and he's now warning LEO and others from that forum to stay far away from OCDO.

This is NOT what we want for our site. I'm pretty sure we want LEO to come on over and give their input and opinions, not threaten them with divulging their personal information; I don't care what kind of post someone makes on these boards, that's NEVER okay.

I'm hoping that, if this account is true, jpierce will take proper disciplinary action with this moderator if it hasn't been done so already.

The moderator in question said he would post my personal information and phone number simply because he claimed I am a police officer. I was not at the time of the posting. Then he threatened to contact my current employer at the time and report me for being on this board while at work. Then he said he would investigate if I had a security clearance and stated that I was violating said clearance. Jpierce was notified and took care of it.
First of all I never said I would post your personal info, just the fact that you yourself admitted to being a LEO on those other forums.  YOU implied that I meant everything in the PM to you, including the personal info that I included ONLY in the PM to you to prove that I had indeed identified you.  I believe my actual words were "before I post".....go back to english class please and go to the chapter about implications and inferences.  That was all YOUR paranoia and YOUR own manipulation of the facts to make yourself look like a victim.  Well, I'm not buying it.

You're the fool that recklessly posted so freaking much of your own personal info all over the internet, don't blame me for finding it.  ANYONE can find the same thing in 10 minutes by googling "nitrovic".  A 12 year old could make the connections.  And please for the love of God....lookup the definition of e-stalking.  I never contacted you using the methods I discovered, such as your e-mail address or phone numbers, all readily available because YOU left them on the net.

And believe me, the "other" info I found is what your employers need to be aware of, if you do indeed have a clearance.  Or perhaps IAD, if you were or are a LEO.  If it was in the line of duty, it was poor police work and stupid.  If not, it was illegal.  I'll let them be the judge as is my right as a citizen to report all such identified activity.

My intent was just in case you WERE performing an investigation I didnt want to interfere.  And the funny thing is that John has been copied on every PM and has never spoken to me about it at all.  Not once!  So yet again you're lying.  And when I spoke to John on the phone on Monday, I was the one that brought it up and told him about you lies and bashing of OCDO on officer.com.

You're a waste of my time, a waste of this forum's resources.  As I've said a hundred times, but it never gets through your thick skull, we don't hate LEO's here.....

Just you.

You're a disgrace of a moderator. Go back and put tinfoil on your head. And yes, you DID say you were going to post my phone number to my house.

nitrovic

imported post

BTW Bob, I find it funny how you keep saying I shouldn't have posted personal information on the internet. You posted the name of your grandchild and a picture of yourself and your personal vehicle. What does that matter? Why can't people post their information on the internet? Most don't have to worry about some crazy anti-government lunatic trying to stalk them. I know you don't want it to be true, but it's a free country. People are allowed to post their opinions and aren't supposed to be threatened when you disagree with them. Ever get that security clearance check done on me Bob?? You said I had one and I shouldn't be posting simply because I had it, wrong again Bob.:D What the hell are you talking about with the security clearance issue?? You really are insane. It must be tough going through life thinking the government is trying to hold you down and investigate you every second. You go complain about my clearance Bob and we'll see what happens, it's called harrasment and stalking Bob, pretty easy to prove. :shock:

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

OK folks calm down,
Nitrovic was asked back by me, so don't hate on him, I'm responsible.

I think we should make a better effort to communicate with people who do not hold our POV. I think the way we've acted toward Nitrovic has been detrimental to the forum. So I'm hoping we can hit the reset button and start over and try to have a rational discourse. We don't have to agree with each other, but there is no reason we can't be civil. Who know Nitrovic may become assimilated into the OCDO borg if we try.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
BTW Bob, I find it funny how you keep saying I shouldn't have posted personal information on the internet. You posted the name of your grandchild and a picture of yourself and your personal vehicle. What does that matter? Why can't people post their information on the internet? Most don't have to worry about some crazy anti-government lunatic trying to stalk them. I know you don't want it to be true, but it's a free country. People are allowed to post their opinions and aren't supposed to be threatened when you disagree with them. Ever get that security clearance check done on me Bob?? You said I had one and I shouldn't be posting simply because I had it, wrong again Bob.:D What the hell are you talking about with the security clearance issue?? You really are insane. It must be tough going through life thinking the government is trying to hold you down and investigate you every second. You go complain about my clearance Bob and we'll see what happens, it's called harrasment and stalking Bob, pretty easy to prove. :shock:
I never once saidyou shouldn't have posted your info, but shouldn't be surprised when it's found! Holy cow, where did you go to school?

Please show me where I said I would post your personal info? Post it, if you will. I stand by what I've said all along.YOU implied that I meant the personal info. That was never my intent and also proven by my replies to you IMMEDIATELY afterwards telling you that very same thing. Why then do you keep playing this same old broken record?

Any actions I take have nothing to do with my opinion of you, rather the alleged illegal activities I discovered. I disagree with people all the time, big deal. But the OTHER info I found certainly warrants investigation.

I have no disillusions about the government, nor the police and no fear of either. In fact, as a USN Fleet Reservist, I'm technically STILL a part of it! Read Title 10 US Code sometime. They can investigate every aspect of my life I have nothing to hide. You're the one that has openly declared that you thinkcitizens are lower than LEO's because they don't have arrest powers. That is a despcable attitide for someone that was is or will again be a LEO.

Funny thing is the FBI agrees with me, it's neitherharassment NOR stalking in any form.

I'm finished. We need a BAN feature on here.

nitrovic

imported post

longwatch wrote:
OK folks calm down,
Nitrovic was asked back by me, so don't hate on him, I'm responsible.

I think we should make a better effort to communicate with people who do not hold our POV.  I think the way we've acted toward Nitrovic has been detrimental to the forum.  So I'm hoping we can hit the reset button and start over and try to have a rational discourse.  We don't have to agree with each other, but there is no reason we can't be civil.  Who know Nitrovic may become assimilated into the OCDO borg if we try.

I appreciate that Longwatch. I did indeed initially come on this board with the wrong intentions, and I apologized for that and said I was initially wrong. However, the Bobcav incident and some of the others on here changed my views back to what they were initially. I won't respond to an LEO posts here, it's not worth it to tell you the truth. The main thing is I support open carrying individuals and know the majority arent crazy reject wannabe cops. This site hasn't fully tainted my view on that. It did open my eyes to the bad element of this movement though, there are some very dangerous people on this site. But everybody has a right to express their views. Granted on this site it's only if you agree with the mods, but whatever. It's a second amendment site not a first amendment site. You guys have fun. Most of you are good folks, but Bob is not. I respect and enjoy arguing with Bohdi and hope to talk to some others over at officer.com if you guys care to join. You won't be threatened for posting your opinions and won't be called juvenile names over there. :D. Just don't disgree with Bob, then you get threatened and stalked. And no Bob, i didnt keep the PM. I cleared all of mine out. I sent it to another member here, so maybe he can post the threat. You did indeed say you were going to post my information if I was not involved in an official investigation here. If you say otherwise you are a straight up liar.

nitrovic

imported post

expvideo wrote:
OCDO is supposed to be very welcoming to LEOs.  We appreciate all that the LEOs do on this board, and the insight that they provide for us, since an LEO opinion and point of view is very helpful for our understanding of laws.

That's almost laughable. Search for "pig" and "gestapo" and you can see where this is going. I posted the truth over at officer.com and some of those guys came over here and searched. They were as horrified and offended as I was.

nitrovic

imported post

irfner wrote:
Ok I finally went to the mentioned forum and checked. They open with a disclaimer which reads

These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning.
Yet another mistruth. That is only for one section of the forum, the majority is not LE only and welcomes citizens. Stop lying. You and ama-gi are others who are just horrible people and liars.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
Yet another mistruth. That is only for one section of the forum, the majority is not LE only and welcomes citizens. Stop lying. You and ama-gi are others who are just horrible people and liars.
I believe Longwatch asked EVERYONE to be respectful. This includes you.

longwatch

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
expvideo wrote:
OCDO is supposed to be very welcoming to LEOs. We appreciate all that the LEOs do on this board, and the insight that they provide for us, since an LEO opinion and point of viewis very helpful for our understanding of laws.

That's almost laughable. Search for "pig" and "gestapo" and you can see where this is going. I posted the truth over at officer.com and some of those guys came over here and searched. They were as horrified and offended as I was.
Well doing as you suggest, neither term seems to be thrown around with any more regularity than any other gun forum.

longwatch

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
irfner wrote:
Ok I finally went to the mentioned forum and checked. They open with a disclaimer which reads

These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning.
My friend that is on top of the banner page. It doesn't seem very inviting to the non LEO.
http://forums.officer.com/forums/

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
I appreciate that Longwatch. I did indeed initially come on this board with the wrong intentions, and I apologized for that and said I was initially wrong.
The main thing is I support open carrying individuals and know the majority arent crazy reject wannabe cops.
I missed much of the original "feud" (for lack of a better term) since it occured during a work project that kept me very busy.

I would like to make a few observations.

Longwatch,

I find it very commendable that you would reach out to someone that you had such a strong disagreement with and try to re-establish a line of communication.

Nitrovic,

I thought that the two comments above were very gracious.

nitrovic

imported post

Tess wrote:
nitrovic wrote: 
Yet another mistruth. That is only for one section of the forum, the majority is not LE only and welcomes citizens. Stop lying.  You and ama-gi are others who are just horrible people and liars.
I believe Longwatch asked EVERYONE to be respectful.  This includes you.

Yeah, and where were you when somebody called me an "assclown". :uhoh:

expvideo

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
Tess wrote:
nitrovic wrote:

How did that make you feel?

longwatch

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
Tess wrote:
nitrovic wrote:

Didn't all this start way back when you defended your friends who called me an assclown?:p This is gonna take work on all our parts to get along.
[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/v/aMfr2CgIPhg&hl=en[/flash]