• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One of our mods E-stalked someone?!

bayboy42

imported post

I'm anxiously awaiting my account over there.....somebody who is already a member please ask BLETfun to provide some sources for his 95% of NC cities and towns have ordinances that make OC a no-no. Hes got a big head and he hasn't even gradauted yet.....

bayboy42

imported post

Heres to you Bohdi!!! Not once have you gotten frustrated over there and having reading all 9+ pages, I find that utterly amazing. You sir are my hero!

pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

longwatch wrote:
Didn't all this start way back when you defended your friends who called me an assclown?:p This is gonna take work on all our parts to get along.
You've got your work cut out for you, brother.

nitrovic

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
Heres to you Bohdi!!!  Not once have you gotten frustrated over there and having reading all 9+ pages, I find that utterly amazing.  You sir are my hero!

pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg

It's because people t here are for the most part civil and act like grown ups. I've yet to see the threats or over the top name calling there that happen here.

nitrovic

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
Heres to you Bohdi!!!  Not once have you gotten frustrated over there and having reading all 9+ pages, I find that utterly amazing.  You sir are my hero!

pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg

It's because people t here are for the most part civil and act like grown ups. I've yet to see the threats or over the top name calling there that happen here.

hsmith

imported post

Should have been banned long ago.

Nothing wrong with differing opinions. LEO and I have had plenty on many subjects.

Big difference between discussing something you don't agree with and trolling. Pretty apparent from his constant edits his intentions.

He drug the names of many of our members through the mud from his "second hand" stories about the Tonys incident.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well, I will be respectful as I have always been on the forum. All I have to say is that as anyone who reads this forum regularly knows I call 'em like I see 'em and I have both supported and criticized LEO. The last several threads re: LEOs and citizens I have vehemently taken the LEO side because I thought they were right. In my first interactions wtih Nitrovic he willfully distorted what I said, insulted me several times and was generally a jerk. From that point on his attitude did not improve. I tried on numerous occassions to reason with him, to try to help him look at things with a more open mind and to just ignore the rants of a few people he found upsetting. In return I received nothing but derision.

I was happy to see him go away. I was tired of him destroying every thread he posted in. He did his best to make the forum a miserable place that was constantly taken off topic to deal with his irrationality, and I have to believe intentional, obtuseness. I am not happy to see him back regardless of the reasons. He has insulted the entire membership of the forum on more than one occasion. He has taken interactions out of context after deleting his involvement in provoking confrontations. His pushed the buttons of the few pretty much anti-leo members we have and used their reactions to paint this site with a broad brush on other forums. He deliberately ignored the rejection or criticism of such anti-leo comments by the majority of the rest of the members. In short, inviting him back is akin to putting the fox in the henhouse and then asking the hens to relax and be nice.

I'll be nice and polite as I am typically. But I am at condition orange for Nitrovic's attitude and comments and willful obtuseness. After the mayhem he caused throughout the forum (including resurrecting long dead threads involving members who aren't even regulars now to challenge us to defend their comments) I cannot just hit the "reset button" and forget his extremely negative, disruptive tenure here. I definitely wish that longwatch had not acted unilaterally, regardless of good intentions, to reinstitute the most negative personality I have seen on the forum in year plus since I joined (mostly lurking the first several months).

That's it. I've said what I have to say about the matter and am done with it unless I am given cause to revisit my above opinion. I'm "resetting" as much as I possibly can and will give him a fair chance as requested.

nitrovic

imported post

hsmith wrote:
Should have been banned long ago.

Nothing wrong with differing opinions. LEO and I have had plenty on many subjects.

Big difference between discussing something you don't agree with and trolling. Pretty apparent from his constant edits his intentions.

He drug the names of many of our members through the mud from his "second hand" stories about the Tonys incident.

Ban for what? Bobcav should be the only one to get banned if this was a stand up site. And Im not even going to get into the countless PMs and replies calling me childish names. My edits were so someobdy didn't miss use my words. I'm at a different job now so I dont give a F if they do miss use them. Have fun. And again, i apologized for theTony's incident and said i was wrong. That is hardly dragging anybodies name in mud.

nitrovic

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Well, I will be respectful as I have always been on the forum.  All I have to say is that as anyone who reads this forum regularly knows I call 'em like I see 'em and I have both supported and criticized LEO.  The last several threads re: LEOs and citizens I have vehemently taken the LEO side because I thought they were right.  In my first interactions wtih Nitrovic he willfully distorted what I said, insulted me several times and was generally a jerk.  From that point on his attitude did not improve.  I tried on numerous occassions to reason with him, to try to help him look at things with a more open mind and to just ignore the rants of a few people he found upsetting.  In return I received nothing but derision.

I was happy to see him go away.  I was tired of him destroying every thread he posted in.  He did his best to make the forum a miserable place that was constantly taken off topic to deal with his irrationality, and I have to believe intentional, obtuseness. I am not happy to see him back regardless of the reasons.  He has insulted the entire membership of the forum on more than one occasion.  He has taken interactions out of context after deleting his involvement in provoking confrontations.  His pushed the buttons of the few pretty much anti-leo members we have and used their reactions to paint this site with a broad brush on other forums.  He deliberately ignored the rejection or criticism of such anti-leo comments by the majority of the rest of the members.   In short, inviting him back is akin to putting the fox in the henhouse and then asking the hens to relax and be nice. 

I'll be nice and polite as I am typically.  But I am at condition orange for Nitrovic's attitude and comments and willful obtuseness.  After the mayhem he caused throughout the forum (including resurrecting long dead threads involving members who aren't even regulars now to challenge us to defend their comments) I cannot just hit the "reset button" and forget his extremely negative, disruptive tenure here.  I definitely wish that longwatch had not acted unilaterally, regardless of good intentions, to reinstitute the most negative personality I have seen on the forum in year plus since I joined (mostly lurking the first several months).

That's it.  I've said what I have to say about the matter and am done with it unless I am given cause to revisit my above opinion.  I'm "resetting" as much as I possibly can and will give him a fair chance as requested.

You don't have to worry, i won't be on here. I only defend myself when called out. I haven't answered to any of the cop bashing threads and don't anticipate that happening.Like i said before, the primary reason for this site is to promote and celebrate the ability to carry a gun in the United States, a right that the US Constitution grants us. That should be the primary focus of this site, not bashing others and certainly not bashing cops. Most cops are prior military and gun nuts themselves.

Anyway guys, i hope i didnt make anybody cry. I actually respect some of you and miss your smartass remarks. Be safe.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
Well, I will be respectful as I have always been on the forum. All I have to say is that as anyone who reads this forum regularly knows I call 'em like I see 'em and I have both supported and criticized LEO. The last several threads re: LEOs and citizens I have vehemently taken the LEO side because I thought they were right. In my first interactions wtih Nitrovic he willfully distorted what I said, insulted me several times and was generally a jerk. From that point on his attitude did not improve. I tried on numerous occassions to reason with him, to try to help him look at things with a more open mind and to just ignore the rants of a few people he found upsetting. In return I received nothing but derision.

I was happy to see him go away. I was tired of him destroying every thread he posted in. He did his best to make the forum a miserable place that was constantly taken off topic to deal with his irrationality, and I have to believe intentional, obtuseness. I am not happy to see him back regardless of the reasons. He has insulted the entire membership of the forum on more than one occasion. He has taken interactions out of context after deleting his involvement in provoking confrontations. His pushed the buttons of the few pretty much anti-leo members we have and used their reactions to paint this site with a broad brush on other forums. He deliberately ignored the rejection or criticism of such anti-leo comments by the majority of the rest of the members. In short, inviting him back is akin to putting the fox in the henhouse and then asking the hens to relax and be nice.

I'll be nice and polite as I am typically. But I am at condition orange for Nitrovic's attitude and comments and willful obtuseness. After the mayhem he caused throughout the forum (including resurrecting long dead threads involving members who aren't even regulars now to challenge us to defend their comments) I cannot just hit the "reset button" and forget his extremely negative, disruptive tenure here. I definitely wish that longwatch had not acted unilaterally, regardless of good intentions, to reinstitute the most negative personality I have seen on the forum in year plus since I joined (mostly lurking the first several months).

That's it. I've said what I have to say about the matter and am done with it unless I am given cause to revisit my above opinion. I'm "resetting" as much as I possibly can and will give him a fair chance as requested.

You don't have to worry, i won't be on here. I only defend myself when called out. I haven't answered to any of the cop bashing threads and don't anticipate that happening.Like i said before, the primary reason for this site is to promote and celebrate the ability to carry a gun in the United States, a right that the US Constitution grants us. That should be the primary focus of this site, not bashing others and certainly not bashing cops. Most cops are prior military and gun nuts themselves.

Anyway guys, i hope i didnt make anybody cry. I actually respect some of you and miss your smartass remarks. Be safe.
As Ronald Reagan infamously said in the debate, "There you go again."

The last several threads re: LEO/citizen interactions were predominately pro-LEO with nothing I recall being overtly anti-LEO. Several of us vehemently supported LEOs in one and complimented their great restraint and professionalism while roundly criticizing the citizens. But your behavior has proven you wouldn't notice or admit that because it does not fit your bash OCDO agenda.

Criticizing LEOs does not equate to "cop bashing" anymore than criticizing a particular citizen's behavior is "citizen bashing" but you don't seem to be willing to understand that . But congratulations on your continued obtuseness and over generalization in every post. (yes that was over generalization for the sake of ironic humor)

*I'm not even going to bother with correcting the "a right that the US Constitution grants us" as I've already wasted too much of my life on this*

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Folks, first, I would like to humbly apologize for any disruption that this whole issue may have caused the forum and really want this all behind me too. However, I will not stand idly by while someone attempts tobadmouth members and open carriers and deceive the forum. Norwill I be lied about,badmouthed, and libeled as I have by nitrovic.

He wants to keep his identity private? No big freaking deal, so what andgood for him.Lots of people do it. But do NOTblame me for his own sloppiness and carelessness when it's discovered. If you want to remain anonymous on the internet, you need to be just a bit more protective and careful than hewas.

I wasn't the only member to google "nitrovic" as his remarks wreaked of LEO and his comments were just plain rude.Many others were trying to figure out his "angle" too. I had hoped to only find out where he was coming from and knowing that most people use the same handle all over the internet, it was easy to find a slew of information. More than I imagined and some I wish I hadn't. Info that completely contradicted what he was telling us. He keeps saying that I was out to get him because we disagreed, but the truth is that we didn't disagree at all. In fact, I don't recall any postings between us prior to this incident.

I was quite surprised to find out the following info and when I told other senior members of the forum, it was recommended that he be outed publicly butI was the one that recommended against it and said that I would instead PM him first. Can you imagine my outrage that I now be the one accused of the very thing that I myself prevented??

And then only to be continuously called a liar, a stalker and a harrasser here and on other forums by someone that who themself blatantly lied to the forum? Completely and utterly outrageous!! I haven't threatened him nor anyone and he is using a classic ploy...if you discredit the messenger, you discredit the message. But the great part about the internet is that the message isn't mine...it's his own from info HE left all over the place. As the PM's below will show, I hever resorted to calling him names. Actually he has now quite publicaly libeled himself by calling mean anti-government lunatic.

What's interesting is that his incessant bashing of me only began after I disclosed to him that I found a post on another forum where a "nitrovic" from Prince William County, that also brags about being a LEO in other posts on that same forum,talks aboutbuying drugs. And not with any mention in that post of being aLEO or as part of any sting type operation.Just an "I used to buydrugs there" kind of way.

Of COURSE I would have a problemwith an alleged LEO bragging about buying drugs!And believe me, it's not just on that one forum...there's more!! The fact that he was so careless with his own personal info is further evidence that he was likely careless with those posts pertaining to the illegal activity!

Ifhe did those things as a LEO in the performance of his duty, then he's sloppy, careless and dangerous. If itwasn't in the performance of his duties, then he was or is a dirty cop. Period. Since that is out of my area of expertise, passing that informationto the appropriate authorities is my only option. So now, in the face of thisinfo that I found and presented to him, what better way to defend himself against such allegations than to discredit the person finding it.....ME! He's merely painting me as anti-government and anti-LEO to discredit me hoping it could only help hisdefense.I have only discovered the info and saved copies of all the pages to pass to the appropriate authorities to let them decide if it was criminal or not.

While he may have conveniently deleted the PM's, I never delete any so here's a complete record of all PM's between me and nitrovic so you can judge for yourself:

<<<<BEGIN PM'S>>>>

My original post to him Wed Mar 26th, 2008 02:33:[/b]

Josh,

Bob Cavalcante aka BobCav here, (Easily searched on the net, BTW, nothing to hide. I google my own name and am completely aware of what I've postedon myself). We know we have people monitoring this forum all the time and that's no problem at all and certainly no secret. We know whatever we say WILL be used...period. And we have LEO's and lawyers and doctors and all sorts of incredible citizens here. Some scumbags too, but that's to be expected with a forum like this and we do a pretty good job at keeping them away,and there are some scary ones to be certain. Holding LEO's and our govt to task WRT OC and the laws can and does attract some nut-balls, to say the least. But we believe in HONESTY first, that's why we don't HIDE our weapons and you'll find some of the best people, the finest and most responsible and honest CITIZENS right here on OCDO.

Speaking of honesty, you can deny it all you want, but here's all the proof we need that you're a LEO and ANYONE can readily find it and the similarities on their own.

Oh, I decided to PM this[emphasis added] to you BEFORE publically posting in caseyou were in an active investigation of an individual. The last thing we want to do is interfere with that. Ifyou were justfishing, you could have done so without even posting,lurking only.We do have LEO's here that DO believe in OC so that lends us to wonder why the secrecy unless there's another motive. Make sense? Besides,your opinions and postings WREAKED of LEO. Sorry, but it's true...lol.

[ED- The word THIS as used in this very first sentence refers to the information already presented. That is, that hehas represened himself a LEO and has nothing to do with the personal information that was later presented only for proof that it was him and that he is careless with his own personal info.]

(Hint: Use a completely different screen name next time, ok?)

Sure I googled you andthere is only ONE nitrovic in the whole damn area. Follow me and you'll see the connection. Mind you, we Member Mods do NOT have your personal info, we can only edit or delete posts and threads and monitor IP's, nothing more and no access to the member database. Only John has that, so everytihing I'm about to reveal is freely and publicly available on the internet:

You use the same grammatical quirks and phrasesin these two forum posts and as longwatch mentioned, you like "free coffee", as you mention in other LEO forums postings. To wit:

nitrovic wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Glad to see your back Vic! I hope all is well under the bridge.

[pic deleted]
:celebrate, thanks, everything es muy bueno
and this from another completely unrelated forum/thread:
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f348/oreilly-takes-bush-83668/index4.html#post1167335

jalapenos es muy bueno!!!!!
clap.gif

Coincidence of grammer? The odds of that similarity are incalculable.

Now basedon that, YOU arethe guyin the SRT forum where right hereyouintroduceyourselfas a LEO:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f26/allow-myself-introduce-myself-45540/index10.html#post644459

Oh, wait, there's MORE! Based on theintro post to the SRT4 forum where youadmit to being a LEO and also owning the Cobra that's shown in theavatar pic for a double confirmation!

Yourname is DELETED,31 years old,DOB DELETED, 6' 5", approx 230 lbs,and a Police Officer for PW County.

Let's not forget these tidbitsof evidence all freely available on Google (ok, you got me on that one!): LINK DELETED

Phone number DELETED, email: DELETED, lives in DELETED, Virginiaand had a 96 Mystic Mustang for sale (as mentioned in the SRT forum, again confirming that this is you and you have your address, e-mail and phone number posted. NOT good for undercover):
LINK DELETED

Posted phone number (below) reverses to the name DELETED and THAT searches to the following:DELETED

BTW, fantastic job finding Dejavu Cottman! Big kudos there. Something to be really proud of!

Drive a 2001 black Crown Vic, 01 p.i suspension, custom cat back, 275 rear 245 front khumos, custom 1 inch lower springs, 3.73 gear w/posi lock (also confirmed in the SRT4 Forum)
http://tinyurl.com/yttp8j

Hurt yourneck and states your PD throughout the thread:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=78013583&postcount=1

Here you areon YouTube, confirmed first name Josh:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/nitrovic[/url]

Likes free cop coffee:
[url]http://forums.officer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1147544&postcount=83[/url]

Fitness nut and physical stats:
[url]http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/nitrovic/[/url]

Both fitness nut and liking free coffee confirmed here on our very own forum:
[url]http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=8780&forum_id=54&jump_to=147149#p147149[/url]

Would give a fellow cop a break because it's his RIGHT to do that(!):
[url]http://forums.officer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1153671&postcount=89[/url]

Third post down, patrolled the Rippon Landing area of Woodbridge:
[url]http://www.city-data.com/forum/northern-virginia/261829-new-development-rippon-landing-woodbridge.html[/url]

Commenting on officer killed in car on SRT forum:
[url]http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f106/first-national-police-dodge-charger-cruiser-crash-death-godspeed-307812/#post4114988[/url]

Definitely sounds like our nitrovic:
[url]http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f106/first-national-police-dodge-charger-cruiser-crash-death-godspeed-307812/index2.html#post4118238[/url]

Here you'reCSI certified:
[url]http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f106/first-national-police-dodge-charger-cruiser-crash-death-godspeed-307812/index2.html#post4118239[/url]

Here, he's patting PWCPD on the back:
http://www.insidenova.com/isn/news/crime/article/20_arrested_in_county_wide_drug_sweep/5290/

Commenting on the PORC911 NH Open CarryYouTube video: (comments on second page)
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWXnK5UyRI[/url]

Comments on a body building thread on what a LEO can search for during a traffic stop (professional knowledge):
[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=102063581&postcount=5[/url]

AlsoyourIP traces out to DHS using the following public service:

IP INFO DELETED HOWEVEREVERY SINGLE POSTTRACED TO A TSA/DHS COMPUTER!!

Host of this IP:
DELETED.tsa.dhs.gov

So that's what's freely available about you on the net.

Looking forward to hearing form you.

Bob

First Reply by nitrovic on Fri Mar 28th, 2008 14:41:[/b]

Wow, you guys are sure something. As I stated to numerous people prior, I'm not currently a PO, nor do I work for any PO Department. I'm not saying I wasn't a police officer prior, I'm saying (as I said before) that I'm not a police officer now. If I was invsetigating your site the last thing I would do is use a the same screen-name on multiple sites. It's not that hard to figure out. So no, you haven't "proved" anything because I'm indeed not a Police Officer. Thanks for the time and effort though. I guess someday they will come in handy if somebody does try to come on your site and do harm (i'm not really sure why somebody would do that considering this is a public site, it's not that hard to search a public site).

Second Reply by nitrovic on Fri Mar 28th, 2008 15:35:[/b]

Just wondering here, wasthe personal information below posted on this forum and deleted or was that just sent in a PM? It appears by the wording that it was somebody else who either posted it or sent it. I think it's VERY unprofessional for a moderator to be posting somebodies personal information considering I never asked for it to be released. I also asked for my hotmail address to be hid. You as a moderator would have that information of course, but that is another unfprofessional thing to do when I asked for it to be hidden. It's one thing to search somebody on google and quite another to post a telephone number. Not to mention the fact that somebody took the time to look up all the posts below. That's not illegal, but is pretty disturbing. I never said i wasn't that username. I simply stated that I am not a police officer. And indeed I am not a police officer. So basically a witch hunt with people trying to post my personal information has been started simply because I posted some opinions that don't match yours. If I'm off-base here I would love to hear how I'm wrong. Ihaven't just postedanti-type comments on this site. I actually love guns (being prior military and prior LEI guess that goes hand in hand) and am very pro 2nd amendment.But maybe somehowI amlooking at this the wrong way, I'd love to hear an opposing point of view.

Third Reply by nitrovic on Fri Mar 28th, 2008 16:04:[/b]

Mr. Cavalcante,

I am officially asking you not to release any personal information listed below.It is disturbing that this hasbeen brought to this level. I have been on many forums and have never been threatened orstalked like whathas occurred here.I have notified Mr. Pierce and hope thissituation will not have to go any further. I plan on still posting on this website (I have not broken any of the forum rules even when they have been broken against me). As stated prior, I am not a Police Officer and am not representing the government of any type of investigation in any way. For my safety and my families safety I don't appreciate my personal information being released (ecspecially under false circumstances). A lot of people do indeed have problems with police officers and may try to take action against somebody who is being called a "police officer" even when I am not.It is apparent that this site has some people who are capable of taking things too far. As I stated prior, I have not broken the forum rules or have not broken the law while posting. There is no reason for what has happened to go any further.

Sincerely,

Josh

My First Response on Fri Mar 28th, 2008 19:11:
[/b]

Mr. DELETED,

Thank you for your response. First you were not threatened nor stalked, merely "Googled". I onlypresentedto you the information that you publicly posted, and I discovered on the internet,and asked only for aresponse.

As a "Member Moderator" my access and abilities on the forum are EXTREMELY limited. There were times in the past I only WISH I could have banned some ANTI's that came to our forum to cause trouble. But I do NOT have access to any personal informationentered on this forum by you or anyone.I can only edit or delete posts or threads and check IP's. Period.The only person with access to the admin files and any information you entered on this forum isJohn Pierce. I did copy that PM to Longwatch andthe other forum co-owner with John Pierce, Mike so they were aware of my actions and that we may have an issue.

No rules were broken in presenting this information to you andI did NOT abuse my position asMember Moderator, nor would I ever do that. I value my privacy as well and take every effort to protect it, but thesimple fact is that everything in my PM to you including your e-mail address and phone number is strictly what I personally gleaned from aGoogle search of"nitrovic" and anIP WHOIS and nothing more. Certainly not cyberstalking or anything of the sort. A public search for information that you yourself publicly posted on a world-wide accessible internet, for which there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.

In fact sinceyour phone number isn't unlisted, dropping it into Google reveals your address as well.

His reply to my first response dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 19:24:
[/b]

I'm aware of numeous databases for searching information. I know about zabasearch and just about every other person name search. That is actually part of my job in the IT field (as stated numerous times prior, I'm not a police officer). This all stems from people not agreeing with me. And yes, there has been many times that forum rules have been broken. I've been called many names and have never said anything untort back or prodded anybody. Digging up car forum posts from four years ago is very disturbing to me. I've been a part of numerous forums (as you can see) with the sameusername. I've gotten into religious discussions with people that have gotten pretty heated and never had somebody go the lenghts that people have gone to on this site. And to top it all off- IM NOT EVEN A COP!! That is what I have been accused of and why you did all of your work to "expose" me. AND I NEVER SAID I WASNT THE NITROVIC ON OTHER FORUMS!! Again, I'm aware that you can get personal information on the web, no doubt. But for a moderator to get all that information and then dispaly it to others is disturbing. And to top that off, the reason that moderator did that wasn't even right. IM NOT A COP AND I NEVER SAID I WASNT NITROVIC. I understand you guys don't want trolls to come here and ruin your site. However, I haven't done that. I have said my opinions and even apologized when I was wrong about stuff. I have even given some law advise and have gotten nothing but name calling and put downs back.

My response to his reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 20:04:[/b]

As I said before, I didn't post your private info to the forum or to other members, nor have I discussed it with anyone and onlycopied that one same PMto the leadership.And in that K9 thread, I only made one small post with regard to you. Any comments from other membersare strictlytheir own perceptions of your posts.

What broken forum rules are you referring to?We're actually a very lightly regulated and lightly moderated forum and we like it that way.We only have 5 rules and none of themwere broken:

[NOTE: pasted rules were truncated, I believe due to a problem with the forum software, but are easily accessible at [url]http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html[/url]. The rules are:

Welcome to opencarry.org. We are a free discussion forum dedicated to helping people understand the shifting landscape of open carry laws in the US. All are welcome but we do have a few rules.

1) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry, freedom, liberty, firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate in some way to one of these topics.

2) Keep the profanity to a minimum. While an expletive may be the only way to convey the depth of anger / surprise or frustration you are trying to express, please do not use them gratuitously.

3) Links to spam/membership sites not related directly to firearms are NOT allowed under any circumstances!

4) While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks based upon race, religion or sex.

5) We reserve the right to remove posting for any reason, at our sole discretion.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

All advice posted on this board should be considered nothing more than hearsay. Even if a poster identifies themselves as an attorney, law enforcement official or expert in a given field, there is no way to verify that fact. Therefore, any and all advice you glean from this forum should be independently verified!]

His next reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 20:11:[/b]

I never accused you of breaking the rules. In my earlier posts people had some things to say, but I could really care less about it. I know some people get angry when somebody else has a different view, it's no big deal. I still don't get the whole deal with moderators coming at a forum member for no reason, but to each his own.Like I said before, I'm not a cop or any kind of law enforcement agent. That was the reason you were going to post my personal information. I have a youngster at home and obviously posting my phone number on a website that has a lot of activist type who obviously don't agree with me may get them to call and wake up my kid. Not to mention who knows what they'll say or even if they'll find out where I live and come on by. All this would be for what? For me saying I'm not a cop when I'm indeed not a cop? Or for me not telling everybody that I'm also on a bunch of other forums? It all seems crazy to me. I could MAYBE see this type of response if I came on here and gave out threats or tried to spam the site. I've done neither. You went to a lenghty amount of work to prove that I am indeed "nitrovic", yet I never said I wasnt. I still don't get whats going on here.

My response to his reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 20:22:[/b][/b][/b]

I would never post anyone's personal info for that very reason. I have kids too and I'm not an asshole, just thorough and passionate about protecting the forum.

What's going on here is the OTHER thread that we found where a "nitrovic" that we reasonably thought was a cop, admitted to BUYING DRUGS. Here's the thread:

[link deleted by a forum software glitch][/b][/b]

His next reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 20:33:[/b]

I have no problem with you protecting the forum, I have done the same as a moderator. However, I wouldn't go as far as giving out somebodies info. I know you haven't, but you threatened to. I still don't see the post about buying drugs? Even if it is there, I fail to see how that has anything to do with this forum. I said I WASNT a cop, so buying drugs would have nothing to do with it. I could see if I was bragging about being a cop, but I wasnt.

My response to his reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 20:42:[/b][/b][/b]

[/b]

I never threatened to give out your info.Please re-read the posts and PM's.

I don't know what happened to the link. Here it is again:
[link again deleted by a software glitch thatnight][/b][/b]

[/b]

His next reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 21:03:

I see the links but still don't see the post in question. Regardless, I've never purchased drugs on an illegal basis (I've actually taken a polygraph stating that like most cops do).Maybe I'm a little slow tonight but I still don't see it.

My response to his reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 21:08:[/b][/b]
[/b]
[/b]

The forum is acting screwey with links, not sure why. Trying again.[/b]

[/b]

His reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 21:10:
[/b]

[Blank response]

My response to his reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 21:10:[/b][/b]
[/b]
damn forum is acting up. Lemme try this:

city-data.com/forum/northern-virginia/185362-gang-issues-discussion.html

Add the www in front of the above.[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

His next reply dated Fri Mar 28th, 2008 21:15:
[/b]

My work computer won't let me on certain sites, that's one of them. I can only check it at home. The only thing I can think of is controlled buys, other than that not much "drug buying" other than Motrin for after I workout.

My PM to him regarding a LEO-bashing thread between him and another member, almost exclusively, dated Wed Apr 2nd, 2008 23:40[/b]:[/b][/b]

Date: 2008-04-03 02:40:49
Subject: Bad Cops Thread

Gents, personal battles like this are best left for PM.

Ishutdown the thread, will be deleting it and am most certainly not "sheeple". You two can hate each others guts all you want on PM, but personal attacks are not allowed and one of the few things we will shut down a thread for.

Whether true or not, John has asked us to not get into cop-bashing as that is not why we're here and we need to respect his wishes. We have far too many people watching this forum now to let it be seen as a leo bashing forum. There's enough of those out there already. Besides, itcompletelydetracts from our mission to support OC.

Have a great night.

His response dated Thu Apr 3rd, 2008 00:09:
[/b]

Yes sir

<<<<END PM'S>>>>

That is a complete accounting of any and all PM communications between me and nitrovic (edited to remove multiple quoting for brevity, to delete his personal info and for clarity). Not a single name called, not a single threat, nothing that he has falsely claimed or accused me of.All other forum posts by me remain as I originally wrote them. His are all deleted by himself. Now I wonder why?

You be the judge.

bohdi

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
bohdi wrote:
LOL. Thanks for the support folks. Just trying to carry on the grassroots theme of OCDO and VCDL. I happened to notice what was going on over there and after a few days of hemming and hawing over the idea figured I would say something.

I wouldn't completely bash o.com, and don't recommend people go over there and start dumping on themas it (website) does servea purpose. I mean, you can learn alot from a dummy right? It's an interesting website and I took it about as far as I think things can go. I've got one or two more things I'd like to say over there but it took alot of energy out of me. Haven't been there for about a week going on two I think now. It was interesting how much attention my thread actually got in such a short amount of time, that was kind of cool.

I think it's ironic how many of the news stories are on the website pulled from headlines that show police behaving badly while members over there appear to press the above reproach attitudes - not all do but enough to make you shake your head. I've pm'd a few folks over there that I had actually been able to get a decent conversation out of so they aren't all bad, just like all OC'er's aren't whacko's, or in the cast of Deliverance. Gotta dig through the turds to find the goods.

If you want to really post the truth Bohdi you can go over there and see that the vast majority of officers believe in the right for citizens to OC. And most aren't some crazy nazi ss (like they have been called here on many occassions). And as far as your first comment, the difference is ALL bad police stories are posted here. On top of that there is really no reason to post them. This is an OC site, not a police site. Yet you look up the words "pig,officer, cop" and tons of stuff shows up. Go figure.
while members over there appear to press the above reproach attitudes - not all do but enough to make you shake your head. --- that's not the truth? I'm not saying 95% percent or even attaching a number here Nitro. Just making an observation. Same as you've done here.

Ohio Patriot

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
He has taken interactions out of context after deleting his involvement in provoking confrontations.

Being somewhat new here, I went back and tried to read some of nitrovic's earlier posts. In many of them, he completely deleted the text he had originally written.

This speaks volumes.

WARCHILD

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
WARCHILD wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
Unfortunately,the good things said here will be overlooked as it will not fit the agenda of the poster in another site. They have their own reasons for doing it and will use what the find.

This is why it is so important to keep the bashing and blanket statements to a minimum. It does not help anyone and we have seen it used against the forum.

Youcould join the opposing forum and plead your case but it would take a great deal of time. Then you have to enlighten the new people that come along.

Change simply will not happen overnight....
LEO229: I have never had a conversation with you directly, but as a relatively new member to this forum, You and all the members of this forum have earned my respect simply for what you are trying to do. It is well known, "Activist" no matter what their cause, are viewed with distrust and "Self Agenda". Many will try to disrupt and intimidate those who they disagree with to get the reaction they claim we already have. So to try and educate them with truth and knowledge, may be a lost cause, it MUST be our first attemptin answer toany intimidation by Nitro or anyone like him. With this forum's permission, I would like to address this on my radio show. I will stay in general conversation-- no names or exact circumstances/events-- only that we DO support all LEO's and only try to get them to understand our position as much as we understand theirs. Anyone who follows this forum for any period of time will see you require truth, validation, and respect for disagreement to all.Were we the "Anti-LEO's" we are charged as being, I am sure Venator and I would have given a truly one sided version of our encounters during oc challenge by LEO's. This is more than my 2 cents worth, but I got a gallon of gas and had coins left over from a 50:cuss:Just kidding, but not for long!

What "intimidation"?? I never threatened anybody or called anybody names. The same has happened time and time again to me here.
I was pointing out that everyone needs to be dealt with fairly no matter what their opinion. I said, if it were you or anyone acting like you. Our first response should be to try and understand your point of view and try to inform you of our equal right to our views as well. I have to admit, there has been quite a bit of evidence to support what had happened didn't happen quite the way you claim. One side of the argument has presented a pretty good case. I'll wait to see if YOU will take the same effort to support your claims. As I have learned on this site, "Make a claim, back it up". If not, please go elsewhere, if you're not willing state / learn "FACTS". Guess we'll be waiting for your "FACTUAL" response supported by "EVIDENCE".

nitrovic

imported post

Ohio Patriot wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
He has taken interactions out of context after deleting his involvement in provoking confrontations.

Being somewhat new here, I went back and tried to read some of nitrovic's earlier posts. In many of them, he completely deleted the text he had originally written.

This speaks volumes.

It does speak volumes indeed. It speaks volumes of how Bobcav told me how he was going to report me to the proper government officials in reference to my security clearance because he thought i posted some things that violated it. So i erased everything. I didn't post anything that would remotely give anybody a reason to think I violated a security clearance, but who wants their name given to the FBI or DOD and told they are posting things in violation of a national clearance?

Weak 9mm

imported post

From everything I've seen, which of course may not be the full story, I fully support Bob and fully denounce Nitro. It is terrible that someone would resort to such actions if these statements are true.

I also find it idiodic that anyone would discuss illegal activities on the internet, let alone discuss these things while simultaneously claiming to be an LEO. I am glad that this information was forwarded to the authorities if in fact these incidents occurred. Bob appears to be nothing other than an upstanding citizen and good person, while this Nitro guy appears to be quite the opposite. Again, appearances may be deceiving though, and I don't actually know either in person. I only know what I've seen from reading the information provided.

I find it even more distressing (Not really though, lol) that he indirectly represents the SRT community if these are the things he's saying. I used to post regularly on those forums, but haven't for a good while now.

nitrovic

imported post

You people really are something. The drug buying was in an official capacity. And no, it's not illegal to tell people that after the case is already prosecuted. I know it's hard for some of you, but police officers and former police officers do indeed have the right to post on public forums. And Bob, you really don't get it. It is horribly unsat for a moderator of a site to act as childish as you have. And yes, as you can see in the post, you did threaten to release my information to include my phone number. Lets say I lied about my past and was currently a police officer when I posted here (which I was NOT), why would that matter? That would mean somebody should post your home phone number? You people really are crazy.

nitrovic

imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
From everything I've seen, I fully support Bob and fully denounce Nitro. It is terrible that someone would resort to such actions.

I also find it idiodic that anyone would discuss illegal activities on the internet, let alone discuss these things while simultaneously claiming to be an LEO. I am glad that this information was forwarded to the authorities and it's too bad that Nitro forced Bob into that position. Bob appears to be nothing other than an upstanding citizen and good person, while this Nitro guy appears to be quite the opposite.

I find it even more distressing (Not really, lol) that he indirectly represents the SRT community. I used to post regularly on those forums, but haven't for a good while now.
What illegal activities? Another lie. Of course you back Bob, you are one of the sheep on here who blindly follow anybody who spouts the same rhetoric as you. I didnt "force" Bob into anything. He didn't threaten to "tell" on me for any illegal activity, none happened. He threatened to "tell" on me simply because in his crazy mind he thought it was against a security clearance to post on a site. It's not. And time and time again I told him I don't even have an active clearance right now. So yes, I don't doubt you blindly support him. I