• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One of our mods E-stalked someone?!

marine dad

imported post

hell, bobcav,

i'm so sick of nitrovic if you'll pm me his personal info ( cause i'm too lazy too find it myself ) i'll post it on copwatch and see how he likes that. why would a big bad bodybuilder be so afraid someone knows his address

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Now you all just hold on before you badmouth Nitrovic anymore!!

In fact, just yesterday, he posted about his respect for this website (and by extensionits residents): (post 214)

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88467&page=9

"Although I hate the site that Bohdi comes from (opencarry.org, total anti-police site), I disagree with you. There is a big difference between "met with reactions you don't like" and violating somebodies constitutional rights." (my emphasis)

/sarcasm off

I do think it is instructive to ask the following question: How long would a person last whobehaves themselves as Nitrovic has(without being booted) onvarious LEO forums? One must also ask the reverse: Why isn't he gone again from here?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

marine dad wrote:
hell, bobcav,

i'm so sick of nitrovic if you'll pm me his personal info ( cause i'm too lazy too find it myself ) i'll post it on copwatch and see how he likes that. why would a big bad bodybuilder be so afraid someone knows his address

I know you guys are fired up but I would like to emphatically state the following:

You are free citizens and may do as you wish. But I want it stated for the record that this is a feud between individuals and not between OpenCarry.org and anyone.

Any actions taken by individuals are the sole responsibility of those individuals and any liability resulting from those actions are also the sole responsibility of those individuals. No personal information about ANY poster has ever been revealed by this forum nor will it.

I will add that I personally do not think that it does our cause any good to threaten to reveal personal information about a poster nor do I sanction such action.

Many people on here are VERY concerned about privacy! I do not believe that we should pick and choose when to believe in privacy.

Nitrovic has stated in this thread that he does not intend to post here regularly but was responding to a thread which involved him and to Longwatch's request.

May I suggest that the best resolution would be to allow this feud to die and move on with enhancing and protecting our rights and advocating for open carry?

After all, with the events of the last few weeks, we have had a huge spike in new visitors. Do we really want this to be one of the first threads they see?

Weak 9mm

imported post

I think you bring up a good point there. I edited out my comment on this page and changed what I said on the last page as well. Basically I made sure to point out that I don't have the whole story, and that I'm not certain at this time that what either person has said is entirely true as I don't know either of them personally.

It is probably best for those not involved to stay out of this dispute as it doesn't involve this forum. I also think, as was pointed out above, that this dispute is best handled outside of the forum or via PM.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

John, you are a wise and able person.

And Bohdi, based on your posts on the LEO board, so are you. (And you seem to have the patience of a saint)

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

John, again, my apologies, but I could not let his public lies and accusations against me go unchecked. This is my last post on this issue. I stand by the fact that I have not now, nor will I release or threaten to release any personal info on this forum, even if that person carelessly left it all over the internet.

To clear up the issue regarding clearances, since I did have asecurity clearance while stationed inboth NYC and Washington D.C., and having becomefriends with theSecurity Manager as a result of my last position and the fact that our offices were across from one another,I certainly do know - FOR A FACT - that anyone that is in any sort of intelligence capacity (intel data analyst for example or intel IT types) probably does have some sort of clearance. It also affects the clearances of spouses who may also workin the intel or counter-intel field.

Therefore, we have denial of being a LEO, a possibleintel job (likely to have clearances)and illegal activities made in his own screen name. Funny thing was that in his PM's he said "If I was invsetigating your site the last thing I would do is use a the same screen-name on multiple sites. It's not that hard to figure out." Apparently it is too hard to figure out because he DID usethe samescreen name on other sites (including a known drug site) completely contradicting himself again.

And again, if he was a LEO and in the Narcotics Unit while he made these "controlled buys" then he has nothing to fear except the reality thatby carelessly leaving his personal info all over the place, some criminal that he busted might come after him. So HE HIMSELF would have compromised the safety and security of both himself and family.

If I'm wrong, or this was merely a case of mistaken identity (which I seriously doubt), then I'll apologize in advance.

But if I'm right, my responsibility as a Navy Senior Chief and as a responsible American citizen then is to report such questionable activity to the appropriate authorities and let THEM do their jobs and figure out if the activity was merely careless, grossly negligent or criminal.That's not a threat -that's the law, and it's still my responsibilityand what I am still honor bound to do to protect my country.

In closing, this is no longer an issue for the forum, but for my attorney and the authorities. Thanks for your support everyone!