• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Only for the brave!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
and an off question, you make a lot of posts that kinda speak as if you really more of a supporter of CCW and not really a OC fan. mabye you should think if you really should be on an OC website. IMO you prob should of stuck with missouricarry.com. i understand that your still kinda lost even after your 3 page report, but it sure does sound like,atleast at a subconsious level, that you made up your mind. mabye now you could go back to your 3 page report and actually make a decision for your report.

It was not a report it was a "blathering" which was clearly defined within itself for those whom bothered to read it.

Do I support OC seems to be your question. Yes is the answer, 100% and I would very much like to see a state wide preemption for it just as there is CCW.

I know what it took to get that, I have a pretty good idea what it will take to get it for OC and threads like this are EXACTLY what prevents it from being a reality.

Long before you decide to psychoanalyze me, you need to take a long hard look at what it takes to get political action around this state. While I may not suit your fancy, I do not make legislators run for the hills by publicly stating I seek to provoke the cops.

You should indeed read my blatherings again and focus on the part where it evaluates the OC crowd and how it is split between those whom seek change through the legislature, and the courts. After that, pick a side and support it. If you think the OP calling the cops on himself in quest for a lawsuit is the path to OC for one and all, jump on it, if you think the legislature is the path, well then you had better start looking at how to garner support and let me be clear, it ain't by provoking lawsuits against the state.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I have not seen that you are predisposed to this behavior. "Gents" do not typically lay forth with insult as you do.

then stop rambling and start talkin slick!

You know my positions, they are by no means unclear.

Tell us wise one, what purpose shall provoking the police serve in the great state of MO.

I promise, nothing said directed at you shall be a flame, show me your facts as to how this idea shall help and I shall recant, or as you stated earlier, I am more than willing to step out from behind this keyboard and meet you at your leisure sir.

Or was that JUST TALK?

goalseter88

So a person can't support both? What if a person is "on the fence" about OC? Should that person not be on a OC website? Seems as though attitudes such as yours would do more to hurt your "cause" rather than help it.

what i typed there was strictly about LMTD, and like i said if you read his posts on this website and missouricarry website. he has made numerous posts that all kinda speak as that he likes CCW, but OC is bad for the 2A. and that he dosent support both. or atleast at the time being. his post put OC in a bad light. even his buddy doc as also even stated on one of his posts, that he has kinda project OC as a bad thing. and if he going to be dissing OC while he on the "fence" i think we be beter just losing him then leting him sit there and be dissing OC till he decides. plus he dosent seem like a quick decider, he prob be dead by the time he chooses. and he no help if he dies before he chooses.

but like i said what i typed about that is not about just anyone, its strictly about LMTD.

wrightme

Tell us wise one, what purpose shall provoking the police serve in the great state of MO.

I promise, nothing said directed at you shall be a flame, show me your facts as to how this idea shall help and I shall recant, or as you stated earlier, I am more than willing to step out from behind this keyboard and meet you at your leisure sir.

Or was that JUST TALK?
That is not a position I hold. What makes you believe it is?

For the record, I am in complete agreement with the position of the site owner on this topic, and in complete agreement with his method of opinion delivery.

I am in agreement with your position, and quite opposed to your method of opinion delivery.

cshoff

what i typed there was strictly about LMTD, and like i said if you read his posts on this website and missouricarry website. he has made numerous posts that all kinda speak as that he likes CCW, but OC is bad for the 2A. and that he dosent support both. or atleast at the time being. his post put OC in a bad light. even his buddy doc as also even stated on one of his posts, that he has kinda project OC as a bad thing. and if he going to be dissing OC while he on the "fence" i think we be beter just losing him then leting him sit there and be dissing OC till he decides. plus he dosent seem like a quick decider, he prob be dead by the time he chooses. and he no help if he dies before he chooses.

but like i said what i typed about that is not about just anyone, its strictly about LMTD.

I've been reading LMTD's posts on MoCarry for over a year and a half now and I've not seen what you are talking about. If you are going to shun "fence sitters" and people who aren't in lock-step with your viewpoints, you're going to have a hard time ever garnering additional support for OC preemption in Missouri. I would think people like LMTD, who have experience in being an active participant in pushing for good 2nd Amendment legislation, would be the kind of folks the OC "movement" would want to get on board.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
LOL, no, I freely read those topics that I find interesting. You seem to do this also. Calling out the behavior I see is something that I am also free to do.

"Run off at the mouth? LOL, pot calling kettle.

Are you done yet muppet? I seek your wisdom and explanations on what it is exactly about this that is positive, come on, I am only 44, you have so many years of experience, please show me the way!!!!

Tell me o wise one, we only have 87 in the reps that support us and actually only about 43 of those with less than 23 defining that they will stand by 2a issues and approximately 5 democrats that will cross the line with a grand total of 89R vs 70D we need at least 11 more seats to beat the 2/3 factor. Jay is certifiably no hero to the 2a cause so please with all due respect SIR.

Explain to me how exactly this helps.

Better yet, tell me what to tell the potential reps that shall convince them come November supporting someone openly planning to provoke the governmental arm of the state police into a confrontation is going to help them get into office. Do that sir, and I will personally drive you to the offices of those seeking seats and promote your concepts with a fever you have never in your life of more years than m own seen.

Speak only the words sir and I am at your service.

wrightme

Go find ANY post where I supported the action in the OP, THEN come back and speak. I see that again you go straight to insult with your response. Communication is much better served when politeness is actual as opposed to feigned, and unaccompanied by name-calling.

Are you done yet muppet? I seek your wisdom and explanations on what it is exactly about this that is positive, come on, I am only 44, you have so many years of experience, please show me the way!!!!

Tell me o wise one, we only have 87 in the reps that support us and actually only about 43 of those with less than 23 defining that they will stand by 2a issues and approximately 5 democrats that will cross the line with a grand total of 89R vs 70D we need at least 11 more seats to beat the 2/3 factor. Jay is certifiably no hero to the 2a cause so please with all due respect SIR.

Explain to me how exactly this helps.

Better yet, tell me what to tell the potential reps that shall convince them come November supporting someone openly planning to provoke the governmental arm of the state police into a confrontation is going to help them get into office. Do that sir, and I will personally drive you to the offices of those seeking seats and promote your concepts with a fever you have never in your life of more years than m own seen.

Speak only the words sir and I am at your service.

goalseter88

Or was that JUST TALK?

lol i might have wrightme wrong. but what he originally posted was about that he thinks you should go back to your original promise. that you make more sense then whey your are B slap etc.
to me thats an opionion. and you saying you meet him in person, kinda the wrong person to be confronting, if anyone should confront you , it should be the OP.

and you keep stating in your responce to me and wrightme that we both agree with the OP on calling the cops on ourselves. i dont know if you change the arguement b/c you dont want to argue what we are stating due to a lack of a rebuttle or you just dont know what your doing. neither of us stated that we think this was a good idea. i know atleast in my post. i didnt agree with this idea(of calling the cops on ourselves). it dosent have anything to do with what i said. all it basically goes to. is that you say that this is hurting the OC movement and that i should reread what you said. but since i not disagreeing with you on that its a stupid idea to call the cops on yourself. i not even sure why that was brought up. which seemed to be the whole point of your reply.

and you state that you are OC a 100%. so why are you always making posts that put OC in a bad light? but not CCW. i heard of stupid stories from ppl with CCW and them getting there CCW taken away, or even charges against them for what they did. yet you dont put CCW in a bad light.

usmcbess

Must have shot the golden calf

I never said I would file a false report I only said have someone call in a report of a man with a gun. This would be a true report.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate

Let me make this PERFECTLY clear to you goalsetter, while you may have some predisposed concept that your meetings of five or six folks near my home town is doing something to move OC forward, I offer to you again, re-read my blathering and take note OC caused more gun laws than any other action, it has its perils. I have made it perfectly clear to Doc and others and frankly think Doc does it correct.

Who is running for office in your district? Do you even know? How do they vote on 2a issues? What have you done to support them? Was it a part of the discussions at the OC events? Have you offered to hold a rall for them? ha ve you forgone our position on OC in an effort to show support for one whom can not broach the subject and win while knowing they will indeed support our views once in office?

Get a grip dude and know that not all you see is real and more than one can support the cause without publicly displaying the effort. My post on Missouricarry are well known by many as are the donations to make what I felt was the correct thing to do despite my own inabilities to participate. Stop running your mouth about me and get a grass roots rally to roll into Jefferson City and see just how fast I pay for a bus for those whom can not afford to make the trip. Show me where to spend my money that will be effective, convince me and I will write the check, I have done it before and I will do it again without regard for those whom are to petty to evaluate the situation for what it is sir.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I never said I would file a false report I only said have someone call in a report of a man with a gun. This would be a true report.

No, not in the "spirit of the law" You would be reporting a man with a gun as an unknown entity that may have an intent on harm while knowing it was not the case in point. This is what makes it nothing but assassin behavior resulting in an intentional misuse of tax payer funded resources intended for other efforts.

usmcbess

One of the reasons that I proposed this idea is that I talked to a Pacific police captain a few weeks ago and he told me that he had told the dispatchers to disregard "man with gun" calls that were simple OC. I could think of no other way to se if he was truthful.
Also When police respond to an OC call they will get my lecture, since they will not listen as a group for a class, and if they dont show up it is a good litmus test for determining there education level involving OC.
It is in no way distracting them from going after criminals! If they get another call they will prioritize and go to the call that needs immediate attention.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
lol i might have wrightme wrong. but what he originally posted was about that he thinks you should go back to your original promise. that you make more sense then whey your are B slap etc.
to me thats an opionion. and you saying you meet him in person, kinda the wrong person to be confronting, if anyone should confront you , it should be the OP.

and you keep stating in your responce to me and wrightme that we both agree with the OP on calling the cops on ourselves. i dont know if you change the arguement b/c you dont want to argue what we are stating due to a lack of a rebuttle or you just dont know what your doing. neither of us stated that we think this was a good idea. i know atleast in my post. i didnt agree with this idea(of calling the cops on ourselves). it dosent have anything to do with what i said. all it basically goes to. is that you say that this is hurting the OC movement and that i should reread what you said. but since i not disagreeing with you on that its a stupid idea to call the cops on yourself. i not even sure why that was brought up. which seemed to be the whole point of your reply.

and you state that you are OC a 100%. so why are you always making posts that put OC in a bad light? but not CCW. i heard of stupid stories from ppl with CCW and them getting there CCW taken away, or even charges against them for what they did. yet you dont put CCW in a bad light.

Despite our inability to effectively communicate clearly I recommend you discontinue your efforts in referencing me as someone whom does not support OC.. It is not the case, nor has it ever been, I have clearly defined it under possible vs probable many times, I have never spoken against it, I have referenced the problems it has indeed posed, and I have done a fairly careful evaluation of the efficacy of a push for it over the next few years.

Unlike yourself I see no need to change nicknames site for site and offer to one and all, I am the same LMTD from www.missouricarry.com and if you out LMTD@ in front of missouricarry.com you will indeed have my primary email address. I will also note I am extremely disappointed in the closing of missouricarry.com and the merger with the MSSA as I strongly feel the gun laws of the state of MO need further work, something that is more than clear on mocarry.

I have no ill feelings or remorse for my efforts there, and I will quite likely continue to financially support the org and associated events. I am an ex member of the MSSA, only because they neglected to ask me for monies.

Despite pleasework/goalsetter88's misguided ideas, I support OC efforts 100% and despite my own sarcasms, if there is an org in need of funds to support OC, PM me but as I know it today, no such org exist in MO and progress of my own to rally such support has fallen upon deaf ears so I have no such org to donate to as of this date.

usmcbess

I think posting it here opens you to filing false police reports and identifies you as a person seeking nothing but attention.

I can not express strongly enough how sorry I am that I promised not to abuse users of this forum as I would dearly love to rip you to shreds.

Intentionally delaying the police when they might have real duties is the act of an ass is all I will state.

because it is highly unlikely that the OP is going to call in with a "hey you know, I have posted on the internet about how I am going to call in a report about a man with a gun which is in fact me, a legal citizen but I really want to be abused by a cop so I can become an internet hero and sue.

Calling in a "man with a gun" when you in fact know there is a legal citizen with a firearm is the act of an unadulterated ass. I hope in fact that if such a call is made, a full beat down follows it and the camera is lost!

The only thing worse than a cop violating rights is a worthless citizen wasting cops time having to deal with the idiot instead of patrolling for real criminals. While it can be popular to pretend police are a waste of time and a preponderance to restrict freedom I know several whom take the job seriously and are looking for the worthless punks that will break into several houses this evening.

Forget it, the OP is an idiot, promise hell, you can't fix stupid and this has to be one of if not the stupidest thread on OCDO.

To the OP, your an idiot, there I said so, a walkin talking moron who needs a good old fashioned ass beating and this is publicly embarrassing to anyone serious about gun rights in the entire state. When you wonder why OC has no preemption in the state of MO, it is because of morons like you that make it impossible to convince legislators that we are reasonable citizens.

When you sit and wonder why the CCW crowd does not step up and support OC, remember this thread. I supported CCW both personally and financially, but there is no way what so ever I seek to be associated with someone like the OP, nor could I have ever been effective had I done so in the past.

I do not care what anyone post, the OP has exposed him self as a subhuman lawsuit seeking mongrel and should be ignored by all at any cost.

Sorry Doc,

a B-slap was in order, it was delivered and it is supported 100%

You sir, are welcome to your opinion, however, the B=slap was not offered just from a keyboard, I reside in the St Louis metro area as does the OP and should he or yourself so choose, I am not beyond an up front and personal meeting to discuss such issues.

If it is internet bravado you seek, I am located in OFallon MO, 44 years old, and will sign the waiver, discuss it like gents at your leisure.

I will not bring myself to the level of a name caller. I also respect ,to a degree, your right to express yourself. However I think you are wrong for being so abusive and aggressive. Trying to flex your verbal muscle does not impress me at all. You should really take a class on cunstructive critcism before wasting your life away with threats and bigotry.

Also I dont know where you get this idea that i'm seeking to sue.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
One of the reasons that I proposed this idea is that I talked to a Pacific police captain a few weeks ago and he told me that he had told the dispatchers to disregard "man with gun" calls that were simple OC. I could think of no other way to se if he was truthful.
Also When police respond to an OC call they will get my lecture, since they will not listen as a group for a class, and if they dont show up it is a good litmus test for determining there education level involving OC.
It is in no way distracting them from going after criminals! If they get another call they will prioritize and go to the call that needs immediate attention.

Despite your efforts, this did not help sir.

I have reviewed your postings on youtube in the past, and despite your own thoughts, you are not the best public speaker. It is not personal, in fact I would tend to say it is a product of you being fairly young. I have no doubt that cops declined an offer to educate from yourself based solely on age, no it is not right, but most police would tell you they have little to nothing to learn from a 25 year old or under.

Please do not bother with talking about a litmus test to an old scientist, you described nothing of the sort, nor would it qualify. You wanted to fart with the cops a bit, admit at and move on, you will gain far more respect in doing so.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I will not bring myself to the level of a name caller. I also respect ,to a degree, your right to express yourself. However I think you are wrong for being so abusive and aggressive. Trying to flex your verbal muscle does not impress me at all. You should really take a class on cunstructive critcism before wasting your life away with threats and bigotry.

Also I dont know where you get this idea that i'm seeking to sue.

You might as well respect it beyond that "degree" because despite our efforts, 1a has far more support than 2a ever thought about sir. I am not so sure I called you any names, however I did refer to your behavior or inferred future behavior as asinine which without regard for your own opinion, in mine it qualifies 1oo%, I also spoke to one whom calls the cops on ones self as you implied you would be doing as the actions of an idiot and sir without regard for your own opinion, if you do such a thing, you are indeed an idiot in my opinion and if you are stupid enough to post such an event on to you tube, know clearly now, I will in fact report it to the muni in which you are engaged, the Missouri Highway patrol and directly to Chris Koster the Attorney General.

usmcbess

Despite your efforts, this did not help sir.

I have reviewed your postings on youtube in the past, and despite your own thoughts, you are not the best public speaker. It is not personal, in fact I would tend to say it is a product of you being fairly young. I have no doubt that cops declined an offer to educate from yourself based solely on age, no it is not right, but most police would tell you they have little to nothing to learn from a 25 year old or under.

Please do not bother with talking about a litmus test to an old scientist, you described nothing of the sort, nor would it qualify. You wanted to fart with the cops a bit, admit at and move on, you will gain far more respect in doing so.

I dont claim any ability but I like my way of doing better than ur way of doing it which is not at all.

usmcbess

You might as well respect it beyond that "degree" because despite our efforts, 1a has far more support than 2a ever thought about sir. I am not so sure I called you any names, however I did refer to your behavior or inferred future behavior as asinine which without regard for your own opinion, in mine it qualifies 1oo%, I also spoke to one whom calls the cops on ones self as you implied you would be doing as the actions of an idiot and sir without regard for your own opinion, if you do such a thing, you are indeed an idiot in my opinion and if you are stupid enough to post such an event on to you tube, know clearly now, I will in fact report it to the muni in which you are engaged, the Missouri Highway patrol and directly to Chris Koster the Attorney General.

This is a classic case of the people in our society tending toward orwellian thought. OOOhh no he is going to turn me in to the thought police for doing absolutly nothing illegal.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I dont claim any ability but I like my way of doing better than ur way of doing it which is not at all.

Doing what? ******* off the police and making sure every single legislator in the state runs from association with your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.