• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Registry?

turbodog

imported post

bigz wrote:
this forum has went from a good resourceful place for information to pure trash. We are supposed to be here to work together not act like 5 year old and fuss and call names this is crazy!!! Everyone has different opinions on things and EVERYONE is entitled to THEIR opinion. If you disagree with someonr then just state your opinion without calling that person a insulting name!

THE MAN ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION IN HIS OP! LETS TRY AND ANSWER IT LIKE GROWN MEN!!!!
+2.

And the friend or foe website linked by a couple of posters here is pretty nice. It just needs more people actually using it to build up it's information base.

Take a few moments to look at it and add some locations guys.

BulletProof

imported post

bigz wrote:
this forum has went from a good resourceful place for information to pure trash. We are supposed to be here to work together not act like 5 year old and fuss and call names this is crazy!!! Everyone has different opinions on things and EVERYONE is entitled to THEIR opinion. If you disagree with someonr then just state your opinion without calling that person a insulting name!

THE MAN ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION IN HIS OP! LETS TRY AND ANSWER IT LIKE GROWN MEN!!!!

You have been a member since may 19.. this type of stuff was going on long before, so how do you know the "way it was", just curious.

... and what if my opinion is that the person is to call a person an adjective?

I agree the Bull here is getting nuts, however it seems that when anyone tries to quell the BS with simple facts, those who post opinions instead of facts that endanger anyone who seeks good advice areadmired.

I saysomeone should stand up and call BULLSHIT, even at the expense of being called a troll or worse. Someone should still stand up with correct info and point it out to those who arent aware, and to those who are mistaken wouldnt you agree?

This website is to spread the ability and information surrounding the Open Carry rights of americans, now in order to do that, someone must be able to call bullshit on incorrect or improper info, that is the American way. While you sit here and get excited for the 2nd amendment, let us not forget the 1st amendment. The reason the 1st amendment exists is because our forefathers knew that there had to be a check and ballance system to keep the nay sayers and bullshitters at bay. It gives anyone a voice to say "thats wrong and here is why", to sit here and defend the 2nd amendment, while trying to crush the 1st makes you not only a hypocrit but also breaks the law of sedition. There would be no difference in you saying "stop calling names and trolling" then there is to an anti-gunner saying "stop that website thats is pro-gun" its just another manner in which the use of controlling the 1st amendment is twisted to suit an INDIVIDUAL and not a Nation.

Everybody wants to rule the world.

The OP here asked his question and it seems it has been answered to his satisfaction, for that reason the post has served its purpose and good info was exchanged.

bigz

imported post

BulletProof wrote:
bigz wrote:

You have been a member since may 19.. this type of stuff was going on long before, so how do you know the "way it was", just curious.

... and what if my opinion is that the person is to call a person an adjective?

I agree the Bull here is getting nuts, however it seems that when anyone tries to quell the BS with simple facts, those who post opinions instead of facts that endanger anyone who seeks good advice areadmired.

I saysomeone should stand up and call BULL@#$%, even at the expense of being called a troll or worse. Someone should still stand up with correct info and point it out to those who arent aware, and to those who are mistaken wouldnt you agree?

This website is to spread the ability and information surrounding the Open Carry rights of americans, now in order to do that, someone must be able to call bull@#$% on incorrect or improper info, that is the American way. While you sit here and get excited for the 2nd amendment, let us not forget the 1st amendment. The reason the 1st amendment exists is because our forefathers knew that there had to be a check and ballance system to keep the nay sayers and bull@#$%ters at bay. It gives anyone a voice to say "thats wrong and here is why", to sit here and defend the 2nd amendment, while trying to crush the 1st makes you not only a hypocrit but also breaks the law of sedition. There would be no difference in you saying "stop calling names and trolling" then there is to an anti-gunner saying "stop that website thats is pro-gun" its just another manner in which the use of controlling the 1st amendment is twisted to suit an INDIVIDUAL and not a Nation.

Everybody wants to rule the world.

The OP here asked his question and it seems it has been answered to his satisfaction, for that reason the post has served its purpose and good info was exchanged.

and you have been a member for 11 days? i have read probably 80% of the threads on this website so do not question me about my time on this site after 11 days of membership.

now please sir go back and read my post and read your reply. I quote myself"Everyone has different opinions on things and EVERYONE is entitled to THEIR opinion." If i would of said you were not entitled to you opinion and that you had to think just like me then you could speak that anti 1st amendment b.s to me.

I quote myself again ""If you disagree with someone then just state your opinion without calling that person a insulting name!" i NEVER said don't speak your opinions or views i just asked to do it in a respectful manner.

Our biggest obstical imo as gun owners is the vision the rest of the world has of us. The image the media has put in the peoples head of a gun owner being crazy, tempermental, a bully, confrontational. We all know the list could go on and on.

If you want to be a 2A advocate then i commend you for it, join the club. But why scream bulls%&t when you can say i disagree and respectfully explain your opinion. People look at this site and read our post. Anti 2A people read our post. If you want to call B.S. then please do so respectfully. But when tempers flare and the childish names start being called and people start letting their tempers go if gives the anti's more ammo against us. A person neutral on 2A rights comes to read our post to form their opinion and reads these post that i am refering to will probably think well the anti's are right these people are crazy and tempermental.

That kind of behavior hurts our cause not helps it. I am sorry that my rookie status here may discredit what i say in your eyes (since you have a whole 11 days under your belt)but as you said i used my 1A right on the post you refered to.

BulletProof

imported post

I never made comment on the history of the site, was only asking how you would know the history.

as for calling bullshit, i agree, first you state the info, then the person calls you ignorant for not swallowing his line of crap, then you call him a jackass for being unable to read and understand plain english. Welcome to America.

There is a time to state the facts, and there is a time to call bullshit.

bigz

imported post

i know the history because its a public forum and i spent countless nights reading threads before joining the forum and alot of nights reading since joining.

someone calls you ignorent and you cant hold your temper? I dont agree with someone calling you ignorent over a difference in opinion or comperhending skills but to get bent out of shape about it. People disagree and that is great i would hate to know we all thought exactly alike. All i am saying is simply the fussing and name calling hurts our cause. I am here to help the cause not hurt it.

And i not pointing you out at all so please don't take it that way.