• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Registry?

XD-GEM

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We don't have a list that I know of on the Louisiana forum, but IIRC, someone in one of the General forums posted a site that one can set up something along these lines.

From our meet-ups, I can say that we're welcome at IHOP, Shoney's, and Cracker Barrel.

From my personal experience, I have had no trouble at Harry's Ace Hardware, Walmart on Manhattan, Walmart on Behrman Hwy., Sam's Club on Manhattan, Lowes and Home Depot in Gretna, and Cabela's in Gonzales.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

BulletProof wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
So you really think that the majority of participants in the Civil Rights Movement were "hanged and shot?"

You said you were in some sort of college? You might want to confirm this "fact" with any of the History faculty.

See thats exactly what you do, remove data so that you have an argument, i said Majority of "in your face" activists got shot and hanged..
I know. That's some good comedy.

But, hey, if you need to convince yourself of that so you can justify hanging back, do what you need to do to salve you conscience.

By the way, the Civil Rights Movement was a success.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
You'll get a better reception if you stop this "blasting" attitude and work toward the common goal of full and unfettered OC.

Believe me, he's not the one withthe reception issue here.

Well, sometimes, you actually put some work into your posts, so your reception isn't as chilly.

By the way, for all you milquetoasts who shrink from "in your face" activism, the massive Gay Pride parades and the massive Civil Rights marches were pretty effective. In Real America, Chicago, Philly, NYC, L.A., they don't have problems with anti attitudes toward gays and blacks. You OC'ers as man as the gays?

I look forward to an Open Carry march, hundreds strong. Can you dig it?

warriors%2006.jpg

IA-Pro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
You'll get a better reception if you stop this "blasting" attitude and work toward the common goal of full and unfettered OC.

Believe me, he's not the one withthe reception issue here.

Well, sometimes, you actually put some work into your posts, so your reception isn't as chilly.

By the way, for all you milquetoasts...

Mmmmm... milktoast

homer-simpson-donut-dream.gif

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
Can you dig it?

warriors%2006.jpg

Now that is funny :lol::lol:

CANNNN YOUUUU DIG IT !!!!
Can you count, suckers?

I say the future is ours...

...if you can count.

Look what we have here before us.

We've got the Kdicks sitting next to MEM.

We've got the Dustins,

right by the Smoking357s.

Nobody is wasting nobody.

That...is a miracle.

You're standing right now with thousands of delegates

from a hundred forums.

And there's over a hundred more.

That's 80,000,000 hard-core members - counting affiliates, and more not organised, but ready
to fight.

Soldiers!

There ain't but 1,000,000 police in the whole country. Can you dig it?

Can you dig it?

Can you dig it?

Now, here's the sum total.

One group could run this country. One group!

Nothing would stop freedom, because we would not allow
it to happen.

We could stop the evil of the crime syndicates, the
police,

Because we got the streets, suckers.

Can you dig it?

The problem in the past

Has been the man turning us against one another.

We've been unable to see the truth,

Because we've been fighting for the smallest exercise of right -

Our rights, our little exercise of rights.

That's crap, brothers.

This country is ours by right because it's our turn to fix this place.

All we have to do is keep up the general show of force.

We take over one state at a time.

Secure our territory,

Secure our turf,

Because it's all our turf.

CAN YOU DIG IT?

DO YOU "GET" WHAT WE'RE DOING WITH OC, SUCKERS?

CAN YOU DIG IT?

rmansu2

imported post

XD-GEM wrote:
We don't have a list that I know of on the Louisiana forum, but IIRC, someone in one of the General forums posted a site that one can set up something along these lines.

From our meet-ups, I can say that we're welcome at IHOP, Shoney's, and Cracker Barrel.

From my personal experience, I have had no trouble at Harry's Ace Hardware, Walmart on Manhattan, Walmart on Behrman Hwy., Sam's Club on Manhattan, Lowes and Home Depot in Gretna, and Cabela's in Gonzales.
I am sure the original poster would appreciate this if he hasn't already given up on the forum due to some of the people here who just can't seem to stay on topic. Check page 2 of this post. I posted a link to a site where you can add businesses that you have personally OC'ed, a rating system and place to comment. I am sure that with out the excess waste posted here it would have been easy to find.

BulletProof

imported post

Johnny_B wrote:
BulletProof wrote:
True, but Mark and 357 are still welcome here.
i hate trolls

Im not sure, but i think i was just called a troll on a gun forum by a guy who just got his first gun less than 2 months ago...

NOW THATS FUNNY!

Johnny_B

imported post

Uh, if you payed attention to the post it was my first personal HANDGUN

I've had rifles for years, shot for years, but I don't have to explain myself to you.

My point was you only posted to attack someone, I don't agree with either of them or their methods, even if they are going for the same cause.

I just think it's low to attack people such as you did, and turned around and came after me because I've only "Owned a gun for 2 months" which is wrong, you don't know me, and I don't care to let you know me. I called you a troll because you didn't contribute anything to the post except attacking other members, prove me wrong and i'll remove the post, but i stand by what I said. You've made good posts in the past, but this isn't one of them.

BulletProof

imported post

Johnny_B wrote:
Uh, if you payed attention to the post it was my first PERSONAL HANDGUN

I've had rifles for years, shot for years, but I don't have to explain myself to you since you haven't gotten past personal attacks.
How is it a personal attack? do you know for sure if those 2 individuals are homosexual or not? did you ask them? did you invite them to your annual rainbow cookout? then how can you say that i wasnt in fact, defending them?

Johnny_B

imported post

BulletProof wrote:
Johnny_B wrote:

I've had rifles for years, shot for years, but I don't have to explain myself to you since you haven't gotten past personal attacks.
How is it a personal attack? do you know for sure if those 2 individuals are homosexual or not? did you ask them? did you invite them to your annual rainbow cookout? then how can you say that i wasnt in fact, defending them?
Two member that many people don't agree with, and talking about how some OCers are gay and throwing mem and smoking into it...

I don't care if they are or aren't, throwing someone's sexuality into a topic that was ORIGINALLY about buisnesses that are pro-oc or anti-oc isn't prudent to the topic and pretty damned low and childish, most of the topics in the La forum turn into people going on and on about mem and smoking, and it's gotten old and out of hand.

BulletProof

imported post

Johnny_B wrote:
BulletProof wrote:
Johnny_B wrote:

Two member that many people don't agree with, and talking about how some OCers are gay and throwing mem and smoking into it...

I don't care if they are or aren't, throwing someone's sexuality into a topic that was ORIGINALLY about buisnesses that are pro-oc or anti-oc isn't prudent to the topic and pretty damned low and childish, most of the topics in the La forum turn into people going on and on about mem and smoking, and it's gotten old and out of hand.
Ummm 357 is the who brought up the Gays, so please direct your homophobic comments to him, thanks.

Johnny_B

imported post

BulletProof wrote:
Johnny_B wrote:
BulletProof wrote:
Johnny_B wrote:

Ummm 357 is the who brought up the Gays, so please direct your homophobic comments to him, thanks.

Direct your insults elsewhere please,

But your right that he brought it up, I misread, my apologies.

rmansu2

imported post

I am glad to see some of us have managed to read through the dribble of the last five pages of posts and pull out the handful of useful information on the TOPIC. It's good to see there are more than the few places I posted months ago. Keep it up.

http://friendorfoe.us/

bigz

imported post

this forum has went from a good resourceful place for information to pure trash. We are supposed to be here to work together not act like 5 year old and fuss and call names this is crazy!!! Everyone has different opinions on things and EVERYONE is entitled to THEIR opinion. If you disagree with someonr then just state your opinion without calling that person a insulting name!

THE MAN ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION IN HIS OP! LETS TRY AND ANSWER IT LIKE GROWN MEN!!!!

rmansu2

imported post

bigz wrote:
this forum has went from a good resourceful place for information to pure trash. We are supposed to be here to work together not act like 5 year old and fuss and call names this is crazy!!! Everyone has different opinions on things and EVERYONE is entitled to THEIR opinion. If you disagree with someonr then just state your opinion without calling that person a insulting name!

THE MAN ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION IN HIS OP! LETS TRY AND ANSWER IT LIKE GROWN MEN!!!!
+1