• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Planning meeting to fight gun ban

DEROS72

imported post

I Had a meeting with Manu today.He has seating capacity for over 100 so we should be ok.He said he will have staff on stanby as well.We will be ready.

DEROS72

imported post

Everyone is responsible for their own this time.I've had dinner there many times would reccomend it.

Manu

imported post

Nice... I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the offer though. I know you are far away your support is priceless. (whispering) I am making deros do lot of work cuz he is retired he need something to do besides reporting all those hooker and drug dealers :D

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Information I would add is
Washington State Constitution Article I Section 24 Right to Keep and Bear Arms
RCW9.41.270 Unlawful Display of Weapons
RCW 9.41.290 State Preemption
State Attorney General Opinion AGO 2008 No. 8
RCW 9A.52.080 Trespass in the Second Degree
RCW 9A.52.090 Criminal trespass Defenses

I am sure there are a few more applicable court cases to brush up on concerning unlawful display of weapons.

swatspyder

imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
Who want's to call Mallahan to see if he will come and learn about the RIGHT way to protect criminals from obtaining guns and letting the law abiding citizens carry???

See if he will go to Dino's Restaurant?

To: debate@kirotv.com
Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:51 PM

To both candidates.

Which one of the two candidates will attend the meeting at Dino's Restaurant on Sunday, October 25th at 5pm, 17642 1st Ave, Burien, WA 98148-1729, (206) 246-1332.

Will you both be able to attend to take questions and listen in on a plan of action against the Seattle Gun Ban "Rule?"

Information available here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/32872.html

Phssthpok

imported post

BigDave wrote:

I am sure there are a few more applicable court cases to brush up on concerning unlawful display of weapons.

Add to these the following RCW's:

9A.80.010 (why have Chuckles and the parks commissioner not been arrested yet?)
9A.36.070 (film any arrest or citation and bring it to the knowledge of the KCSO)

To be applied against the parks commissioner, Chuckles, or arresting police officers as applicable.

See also 18USC 241 and 242.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

well who is going down to spd headquarters and file the police report against him?

talk is cheap if you want to enforce the laws back it up.

9A.80.010

Tawnos

imported post

Phssthpok wrote:
BigDave wrote:

Add to these the following RCW's:

9A.80.010 (why have Chuckles and the parks commissioner not been arrested yet?)
9A.36.070 (film any arrest or citation and bring it to the knowledge of the KCSO)

To be applied against the parks commissioner, Chuckles, or arresting police officers as applicable.

See also 18USC 241 and 242.
Coercion doesn't require anyone to be arrested or cited. You simply must show that you are abstaining from doing a legal activity due to the threat of being arrested due to the ordinance the mayor and his cronies enacted.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I say with or without SAF support we need to do something. Also we should remember that we don't represent OCDO, we represent ourselves and and our inalienable rights. I would hope and believe John and Mike would support us in any reasonable effort or demonstration we put forth.

DEROS72

imported post

I agree which is the purpose of this meet next sunday .So we can get together on this.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Hopefully I will be there... transportation has been an up and down issue for me lately if weather isn't too bad I can take the bike again. I love open carrying on my motorcycle.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

so it'll be like playing a game of football but no coach. we do need better organization to really get this moving in the right direction

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
so it'll be like playing a game of football but no coach. we do need better organization to really get this moving in the right direction

Gotta pay better attention that is what the meeting is for, it doesn't mean we have to have one specific leader or coach, we as independant individuals organizing something is more powerful than any individual politcal leader or activist Mouthpiece.

We need to stop relying on others to help us and help ourselves.