• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pulled over, officer had his piece at the low ready...

unrequited

imported post

Shooter McGavin 01 wrote:
HankT. Obviously you put a lot of time and effort into this thread and you obviously enjoy doing so, (great stuff by the way) but "please be advised" that if you are not going with the "flow" here, even if you are correct, you are wasting your time.
...this troll again... haven't you been deleted like 3x now?

Shooter McGavin 01

imported post

Again with the Troll thing? What is up with you people? A differing view or someone not agreeing with the consensus doesn't necessarily make someone a troll. I happen to agree with HankT and his version of what happened.

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I happen to agree with HankT and his version of what happened.
His version of what happened?! HankT doesn't have a version of what happened, he wasn't even there.

riegnman

imported post

Again with the Troll thing? What is up with you people? A differing view or someone not agreeing with the consensus doesn't necessarily make someone a troll. I happen to agree with HankT and his version of what happened.

I don't know if it's so much the fact that you disagree. That conversation has been dead for a week now. What's the point in drudging it back up. Let it alone. Now if you'd like to start a new thread and say, "I agree with HankT on this one". Then see how many people are ready to jump onboard and rehash this issue. But obviously there are no hard feelings between the two so just let it be.

I can understand being controversial. I don't have a problem with that. Alot of my views would probably be controversial to some members of this forum. The troll part comes in when you intentionally state something that you know is going to be controversial just to stir something up.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

HankT. Obviously you put a lot of time and effort into this thread and you obviously enjoy doing so, (great stuff by the way) but "please be advised" that if you are not going with the "flow" here, even if you are correct, you are wasting your time.

Thanks for the heads up! That might explain....things. :lol:

seburiel

imported post

molonlabetn wrote:
DrMark wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
NRA KKK MA$$
What?

Huffman wants the National Rifle Association to smooch his behind... He thinks that they are gallus snappers*, from what I can gather.

:uhoh:

molonlabetn

*Monica Lewinski's claim to fame was being a 'gallus snapper'.

I think, perhaps, you may be unaware what the epithet 'Gallus Snapper' means, or how it is used.

Gallus - (n)elastic straps that hold trousers up (usually used in the plural).

The phrase gallus snapper is commonly applied to members of fraternal organizations, usually derogatorily, to imply 'good old boy network' (eg. All those old boys do is sit around snapping their galluses and talking about the good ol days)

it has nothing to do with oral sex. Having been called a 'Gallus Snapper', I find it a rude statement.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

seburiel wrote:
molonlabetn wrote:
DrMark wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
NRA KKK MA$$
What?

Huffman wants the National Rifle Association to smooch his behind... He thinks that they are gallus snappers*, from what I can gather.

:uhoh:

molonlabetn

*Monica Lewinski's claim to fame was being a 'gallus snapper'.

I think, perhaps, you may be unaware what the epithet 'Gallus Snapper' means, or how it is used.

Gallus - (n)elastic straps that hold trousers up (usually used in the plural).

The phrase gallus snapper is commonly applied to members of fraternal organizations, usually derogatorily, to imply 'good old boy network' (eg. All those old boys do is sit around snapping their galluses and talking about the good ol days)

it has nothing to do with oral sex. Having been called a 'Gallus Snapper', I find it a rude statement.
A tip of the hat to you, Sir. Thank you.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA osculate my fundament.