• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SCCC April 20-24th empty holster

Jonesy

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
nova wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Ok so going on the quad would not be against any laws then.:lol:
Danbus wasn't breaking any laws either. Just expect to be harassed at the least.;)
Yea that is the only problem.:( I figure if we have enough OCers and video going we will be fine. Maybe we could contact a news crew to be there for the day? Have the cops try to pull something then?;)
Yes, you guys should do this! Not sure if I would be able to participate since I'm a student, but I could at least wear my empty holster. I'm sure TV3 (the Valley's news station) would cover it. They came out to JMU today to cover the empty holster protest.
:lol:
Will you bail us out if we get arrested?

hunter45

imported post

Jonesy wrote:
hunter45 wrote:
Here's the story about the empty holster protest. Not much, but at least it made the news: http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/43579537.html
Wow, I just watched the video, now I understand why the students were scared of the empty holsters, I became scared myself. :celebrateNice job getting on TV. Are you guys oc'ers away from campus?
I'll OC off campus in the fall. I couldn't this year because I lived in a dorm, so I wasn't able to keep my guns at school. I'm moving off campus next semester, so I'll OC all around Harrisonburg. :D