• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sent an Email to Dan Maes and Scott McInnis about Constitutional Carry and Open Carrying

Who will you vote for to govern Colorado?

• Total voters

zach

Of course, Zack, this IS all about you after all...

Eddie, I don't know why you've become so enamored with me and my vote, but there must be some reason? You have continuously C&P'd my replies on your blog for some bizarre reason.

Why?

I've tried to ask questions and do as much as I can to find out about the candidates running for the Governor of Colorado. Because I may or may not agree with your choice and base my vote on different principles you find that somehow unforgivable?

At least I care enough to get involved in the debate.

Good Day and Happy OC'ing!

ooghost1oo

Eddie, I don't know why you've become so enamored with me and my vote, but there must be some reason? You have continuously C&P'd my replies on your blog for some bizarre reason.

Well, that's the second time you've misread something pretty obvious. You need a sarcasm dictionary.
You're also exaggerating.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Throwing your vote away on misguided "principle" is foolish. You can vote however you choose, but a vote for the pouting, perfidious fool Tancredo is a vote for Hickenlooper and more of Ritter's never seeing a tax he didn't like and opposing our 2A rights.

Agreed. Vote smart, people! Select the best candidate from among those who stand a decent chance of winning. A vote for your top choice is wasted if that individual's chances of winning are slim to none, and robs the next best candidate of a vote on which they might have one.

ooghost1oo

The Facebook Group, "Make Colorado a Free State" has been revised with the larger strategy of defeating Hickenlooper:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120921514621244

And the game changes again...

Link:
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...ds----but-tancredo-leading-maes-in-co-gov.php

Sorry to say, but Dan Maes has fallen behind Tancredo. I supported him, I believed in him. I don't know if the scandals were lies or anything else, but I keep my eye on the main objective and persevere.

We MUST defeat Hickenlooper. We must.

So I have changed my vote to Tom Tancredo. I don't agree with the man's methods of fighting Dan and coming in late, but he's climbing up there, and has now passed Dan to be in Second Place. We can only hope that Dan will be watching to keep the evil of the Left out of the Gov's Seat, for the greater good of Colorado. And hope he drops out and sends his support Tom's way when the right time comes.

We MUST put a Conservative in the Governor's office. Or Colorado will be trampled by the Liberal Agenda for the next two years with NO resistance from our state's leader.

So again I am saddened, Dan Maes supporters, by the way things have turned out, and by having to change a position I felt so passionately about, but we MUST join together to defeat the Hick.

Vote for Tancredo.

(Incidentally, I'll be sending Tancredo the same letter about Constitutional CC and Open Carrying in Denver. I'll update if he responds. He's got an A+ rating the the NRA.)

Attachments

• defeat hickenlooper.jpg
    defeat hickenlooper.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
S

scubabeme

Unfortunately, I'm in the same position. The bottom line is keeping the hick OUT of the governor's office!

Even if you don't really like Tancredo, ya gotta vote for him! The alternative REALLY sucks!

ooghost1oo

Election day is 5 weeks away. Time to start pushing for those of us who want to try to make a difference.

For anyone interested, I made a flyer (two to a page) that can be printed, mass-copied, and distributed. I'll attach it via 'attachments', but here's also a direct link for download:

http://EddiePatin.com/downloads/tancredo_flyer.jpg

Note: You should probably download it. Looks like the attachment isn't full file-size (i.e.-lower quality)

Attachments

• tancredo_flyer.jpg
    tancredo_flyer.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

INSPGAD

Maes Backs Hick

Well after Maes comments today, I think it is Totally obvious that any vote for him is a real vote for the Hick, the only viable candidate is Tancredo, as it is obvious that Maes is only staying in for selfish reasons, and will take much needed votes possibly allowing the Hick to win.

zach

Well after Maes comments today, I think it is Totally obvious that any vote for him is a real vote for the Hick, the only viable candidate is Tancredo, as it is obvious that Maes is only staying in for selfish reasons, and will take much needed votes possibly allowing the Hick to win.

I had to google this, but WOW! This is turning into a train wreck.

The post election investigations should be interesting to say the least.

ooghost1oo

Dan Maes actually endorsed Hickenlooper's Liberal economic policies. Insanity. He's so on tilt fighting against Tom that he's losing it.

By the way, the last poll was Hickenlooper 42, Tancredo 38, and Maes 12. Tancredo is catching up, even with Dan Maes holding on. We're approaching a toss-up.

Have you guys seen the Colorado Ballot?
http://www.facebook.com/notes/eddie...w-of-a-godless-conservative/10150297909145026

(or for those of you Facebook challenged: )
http://eddiepatin.com/pblog/index.php?entry=entry101015-142946

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
By the way, the last poll was Hickenlooper 42, Tancredo 38, and Maes 12. Tancredo is catching up, even with Dan Maes holding on. We're approaching a toss-up.

Maes should drop out, in the best interests of our state. And with 2/3 of Maes' votes going to Tancredo, he'd have 46, while if Hikenlooper got 1/3 of Maes' votes, he'd have 46, as well.

ooghost1oo

BTW, latest poll shows Hickenlooper at 45, Tancredo at 40, and Maes at 10.

Of course, when I voted on Monday, Dan Maes WAS a choice.

Even with Maes being a butthead, Tancredo can still win. It's a toss-up now. But ONLY with all pro-Liberty folk behind him. Hickenlooper has been stuck in the 44-45 area THIS WHOLE TIME. He won't get any more. Even with just HALF of Maes' supporters, Tancredo can win.

Last edited: