• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So you want to get tough ?

taxwhat

imported post

Venator wrote:
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/15442.html

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/15972.html

The links above talk about RTM’s. I originally suggested we get a few for each region and would love to have one for each county. But no one has stepped up since the original15 or so volunteered. So if anyone wants a particular county please let me know.

To date members have worked independently as a grass roots operation with a small core group of people assisting where they can, and that has worked out well. There is no board of directors, no official officers, just volunteers doing what they can. But the Michigan Open Carry (MOC) movement is growing and with growth comes increasing responsibility as our actions could affect millions of Michigan gun owners.

It’s evident that open carry is growing in Michigan
. With the recent arrest and dismissal for open carry in Grand Haven and the possible civil litigation to follow it’s prudent to consider the possibility that as word gets out those opposed to OC will start enacting ways to restrict or ban our OC right.
I’m asking for volunteers to be “MOC Regional Team Members” (MOC-RTM) with a goal of five for each region, that’s just 25 people total, and more is always welcome. These Team members would be the “go to person” in managing OC activities in their regions. Ideally I would like to see one contact person for each county, but for now 5 people per region would be very helpful. Duties for the contact person could include but not limited to any of the following.

1) Organize OC get-togethers, present talks on OC to local sportsman groups, gun clubs, Police agencies, etc. Develop other members to be county contact persons within their regions.

2) Contact and be interviewed by the media.

3) Keep abreast and post any current pro and anti-gun legislation in their regions.

4) Work to develop good relationships with Sheriffs, Local PDs, and Legislators in their regions. Also help with any clerical need e.g. mailings, fund-raising, etc.

Everyone has talents that they can use to promote the OC cause. The MOC-RTM would develop a network of talented volunteers within their region to assist them in promoting OC.

As a start I have divided the state into regions that takes into account Counties and to some extent senate political boundaries. There is some overlap between districts but at this time we will have to deal with this until we get more volunteers to work smaller areas within regions.

If you are interested in helping to represent and work in your area let me know either by posting here or by PMing me. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of OC in
Look I do not want to be the Grand poobah nor do INot respect Venator .My actions are to make you Think !Using the senate boundaries is one . What has Your Senator done for you [us] ? Do You know your Leader at home { work ] ? Can You name home town [ Village President ,City mayor ,Twp Supervisor] ? Can you name there hobbies ,likes ,week spots ? Anyone can talk trash about size of there GUN now go after the
keepers of the LEOs! The group is doomed if they do not take up with
the vim and vigor to with to become winners ..Yes they will fall but
will get up and ask questions again and again until the overlords are
tamed .WE must make government do there JOB ,WE the People . Please I am not English major its the thought .Make it happen No One will do it for YOU .

taxwhat

imported post

You have heard never leave home without it ! MOC never Sell without one ! http://www.michigan.gov

(To Print: use your browser's print function) Release Date: November 25, 2003
Last Update: January 10, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non-Profit Corporation Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

File non-profit Articles of Incorporation with the Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth, Corporation Division at (517) 241-6470 to determine name availability and to request forms too.

Contact the Internal Revenue Service at (800) 829-4933 to obtain the publication "Tax-Exempt Status for your Organization" (Publication 557) and the accompanying package "Application for Recognition of Exemption" (Form 1023 and Form 872-C).

Due to a change in the law regarding nonprofit organizations, the Department of Treasury no longer has an application for exemption process. Organizations exempted by statute, organizations granted exemption from Federal Income Tax under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) or organizations that had previously received an exemption letter from this division are entitled to sales and use tax exemption. A copy of the federal exemption letter or a letter previously issued by this department must accompany a completed Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption, form 3372.

Contact the Department of Treasury, Single Business Tax Division (517) 636-4700 to determine if the organization will be exempt from the state Single Business Tax.

If the non-profit organization is soliciting funds from the public, it should be registered with the Attorney General's Charitable Trust Division at (517) 373-1152. When contacted, the Attorney General's Office will mail you (at no charge) an "Initial Charitable Trust/Charitable Solicitation Questionnaire."

Further Information:

Volunteer Accounting Service Team of Michigan (VAST-MI), a private nonprofit organization, publishes a start-up packet to assist new nonprofits in fulfilling their filing requirements. The packet costs $25.00 (plus sales tax and shipping, if applicable).

Contact VAST-MI, 18145 Mack Avenue,

Detroit, Michigan 48224 or (313) 647-9620.

Revised: 1/2007

Copyright (c) 2009 State of Michigan
I drive past ever time I take my wife for treatment , Let me know if you want me to pick one up .

taxwhat

imported post

Some of are Colonists came from there .........

This may be closer to reality than you think

You're sound asleep when you hear a thump outside your bedroom door. Half-awake, and nearly paralyzed with fear, you hear muffled whispers. At least two people have broken into your house and are moving your way. With your heart pumping, you reach down beside your bed and pick up your shotgun. You rack a shell into the chamber, then inch toward the door and open it. In the darkness, you make out two shadows.

One holds something that looks like a crowbar. When the intruder brandishes it as if to strike, you raise the shotgun and fire. The blast knocks both thugs to the floor. One writhes and screams while the second man crawls to the front door and lurches outside. As you pi ck up the telephone to call police, you know you're in trouble.

In your country, most guns were outlawed years before, and the few That are privately owned are so stringently regulated as to make them useless. Yours was never registered. Police arrive and inform you that the second burglar has died. They arrest you for First Degree Murder and Illegal Possession of a Firearm. When you talk to your attorney, he tells you not to worry: authorities will probably plea the case down to manslaughter.

"What kind of sentence will I get?" you ask.

"Only ten-to-twelve years," he replies, as if that's nothing. "Behave yourself, and you'll be out in seven."

The next day, the shooting is the lead story in the local newspaper. Somehow, you're portrayed as an eccentric vigilante while the two men you shot are represented as choirboys. Their friends and relatives can't find an unkind word to say about them. Buried deep down in the article, authorities acknowledge that both "victims" have been arrested numerous times. But the next day's headline says it all: "Lovable Rogue Son Didn't Deserve to Die." The thieves have been transformed from career criminals into Robin Hood-type pranksters. As the days wear on, the story takes wings. The national media picks it up, then the international media. The surviving burglar has become a folk hero.

Your attorney says the thief is preparing to sue you, and he'll probably win. The media publishes reports that your home has been burglarized several times in the past and that you've been critical of local police for their la ck of effort in apprehending the suspects. After the last break-in, you told your neighbor that you would be prepared next time. The District Attorney uses this to allege that you were lying in wait for the burglars.

A few months later, you go to trial. The charges haven't been reduced, as your lawyer had so confidently predicted. When you take the stand, your anger at the injustice of it all works against you. Prosecutors paint a picture of you as a mean, vengeful man. It doesn't take long for the jury to convict you of all charges.

The judge sentences you to life in prison.

This case really happened.

On August 22, 1999, Tony Martin of Emneth, Norfolk , England , killed one burglar and wounded a second. In April, 2000, he was convicted and is now serving a life term.

How did it become a crime to defend one's own life in the once great British Empire ?

It started with the Pistols Act of 1903. This seemingly reasonable law forbade selling pistols to minors or felons and established that handgun sales were to be made only to those who had a license. The Firearms Act of 1920 expanded licensing to include not only handguns but all firearms except shotguns.

Later laws passed in 1953 and 1967 outlawed the carrying of any weapon by private citizens and mandated the registration of all shotguns.

Momentum for total handgun confiscation began in earnest after the Hungerford mass shooting in 1987. Michael Ryan, a mentally disturbed Man with a Kalashnikov rifle, walked down the streets shooting everyone he saw. When the smoke cleared, 17 people were dead.

The British public, already de-sensitized by eighty years of "gun control", demanded even tougher restrictions. (The seizure of all privately owned handguns was the objective even though Ryan used a rifle.)

Nine years later, at Dunblane , Scotland , Thomas Hamilton used a semi-automatic weapon to murder 16 children and a teacher at a public school.

For many years, the media had portrayed all gun owner s as mentally unstable, or worse, criminals. Now the press had a real kook with which to beat up law-abiding gun owners. Day after day, week after week, the media gave up all pretense of objectivity and demanded a total ban on all handguns. The Dunblane Inquiry, a few months later,

Sealed the fate of the few sidearm still owned by private citizens.

During the years in which the British government incrementally took Away most gun rights, the notion that a citizen had the right to armed self-defense came to be seen as vigilantism. Authorities refused to grant gun licenses to people who were threatened, claiming that self-defense was no longer considered a reason to own a gun. Citizens who shot burglars or robbers or rapists were charged while the real criminals were released.

Indeed, after the Martin shooting, a police spokesman was quoted as saying, "We cannot have people take the law into their own hands."

All of Martin's neighbors had been robbed numerous times, and several elderly people were severely injured in beatings by young thugs who had no fear of the consequences. Martin himself, a collector of antiques, had seen most of his collection trashed or stolen by burglars.

When the Dunblane Inquiry ended, citizens who owned handguns were given three months to turn them over to local authorities. Being good British subjects, most people obeyed the law. The few who didn't were visited by police and threatened with ten-year prison sentences if they didn't comply. Police later bragged that they'd taken nearly 200,000 handguns from private citizens.

How did the authorities know who had handguns? The guns had been registered and licensed. Kinda like cars.

Sound familiar?

WAKE UP AMERICA , THIS IS WHY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS PUT THE SECOND AMENDMENT IN OUR CONSTITUTION.

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

--Samuel Adams

taxwhat

imported post

MSU to offer classes in homeland security
EAST LANSING, Mich.
(AP) — The Michigan De­partment of Military & Vet­eran Affairs and Michigan State University’s School of Criminal Justice are team­ing up on four homeland de­fense and security courses.
The courses will be for the Michigan National Guard and other public safety per­sonnel.
The first 15-week course is called Foundations of Home­land Defense and Security and is part of a new certifi­cate in Homeland Defense and Security being offered by the School of Criminal Justice.
Can Anyone attend ? If not Why not ? Is it ONLY for REAL Americans ?
'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
- Ronald Reagan 'Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases : If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.'- Ronald Reagan

taxwhat

imported post

Michigan judges get weapons leeway under new law

ASSOCIATED PRESS • January 6, 2009

LANSING -- State court judges who are licensed to carry concealed weapons can pack heat in places most other people can’t under a new Michigan law.

Legislation signed Tuesday by Gov. Jennifer Granholm lets judges and retired judges with permits carry weapons in gun-free zones.
Gun-free zones include stadiums, bars, schools and hospitals. A 2001 Michigan Supreme Court order adds courtrooms to that list unless the chief judge gives prior approval. http://www.freep.com/article/20090106/NEWS06/90106059/1001/rss01 Are they better than US ? They must be real Americans !

Taurus850CIA

imported post

taxwhat wrote:

LANSING -- State court judges who are licensed to carry concealed weapons can pack heat in places most other people can’t under a new Michigan law.

Legislation signed Tuesday by Gov. Jennifer Granholm lets judges and retired judges with permits carry weapons in gun-free zones.
Gun-free zones include stadiums, bars, schools and hospitals. A 2001 Michigan Supreme Court order adds courtrooms to that list unless the chief judge gives prior approval. http://www.freep.com/article/20090106/NEWS06/90106059/1001/rss01 Are they better than US ? They must be real Americans !
Elitist bastards.

I wonder if we'll be able to use this to our advantage?

conservative85

imported post

What happened to fair and equal treatment under the law...How about there shall be no privy groups..
He should not be above the law:cuss:

taxwhat

imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
taxwhat wrote:

Elitist bastards.

I wonder if we'll be able to use this to our advantage?
Yes by using ALL of this post .We are smart but we must be HEARD at local level .

Dan F.

imported post

Lobbying at the state level to change laws or get new ones adopted is a good idea to advance our agenda. After all, that's how professional lobbyists do it. Professional lobbyists show legislators that they represent a significant constituancy, industry, etc. and get attention. We can't, and probably shouldn't, hire a lobbyist. Another poster has already observed that letters get notice and action. So do phone call and personal visits. A large quantity of personal letters on a proposed piece of legislation or asking to sponsor a piece of legislation WILL get attention. I say this from personal experience. We may not get a bill passed in the exact form we want, but we will get attention.

Michigan OC should join with MCRGO and the other responsible Michigan firearm organizations to adopt an agenda that we can all unite around to advance through our legislature.

taxwhat

imported post

Dan F. wrote:
Lobbying at the state level to change laws or get new ones adopted is a good idea to advance our agenda. After all, that's how professional lobbyists do it. Professional lobbyists show legislators that they represent a significant constituancy, industry, etc. and get attention. We can't, and probably shouldn't, hire a lobbyist. Another poster has already observed that letters get notice and action. So do phone call and personal visits. A large quantity of personal letters on a proposed piece of legislation or asking to sponsor a piece of legislation WILL get attention. I say this from personal experience. We may not get a bill passed in the exact form we want, but we will get attention.

Michigan OC should join with MCRGO and the other responsible Michigan firearm organizations to adopt an agenda that we can all unite around to advance through our legislature.
Not disagreeing but if We in are home town do not know who is who ? or what is what ?and is not legal at home town . Why bother with Lansing? Look what they have already done ? [ but do not forget WE LET THEM do it ].

taxwhat

imported post

Dan F. wrote:
If you don't already know how to contact your state representative and senator, you can find them here http://www.legislature.mi.gov PM me if you are having difficulty and need help.
And if you never attended a home town meeting ?{ unless you gave a lot of money to election ] The conversation will go "The office of [Senator or House of Reps. ]Will look in to this thank you for the [ call OR letter ] Please call back we where happy to help "

Dan F.

imported post

taxwhat wrote:
Dan F. wrote:
If you don't already know how to contact your state representative and senator, you can find them here http://www.legislature.mi.gov PM me if you are having difficulty and need help.
And if you never attended a home town meeting ?{ unless you gave a lot of money to election ] The conversation will go "The office of [Senator or House of Reps.]Will look in to this thank you for the [ call OR letter] Please call back we where happy to help "

I don't recall ever donating any money to a state level campaign but I DID receive a return phone call from State Rep. Darwin Booher when I left a message at his office regarding the passage of Michigan's self defense law changes in '06 (proposed by Rep. Rick Johnson). I have ALWAYS received a personalized response from the state legislators I've contacted. I wish I could say the same for our US senators.

I didn't say I didn't agree with the indoctrination of our local elected officials. What I said (or at least thought I said) was that to effect change at the state level NOW, we will need to addres our state legislators. I'm sure that everyone's time is limited and to make the best use of our limited resource I feel we should focus on the state level.

Of course attending meetings of local government is important and, really, our civic duty. I have attended many of our city and county commission meetings. I have personally spoken to all of our city and county commissioners at one time or another. I personally voluteer on two local boards and I hope all of you who may read this will consider doing the same.

taxwhat

imported post

Dan F. wrote:
taxwhat wrote:
Dan F. wrote:
And if you never attended a home town meeting ?{ unless you gave a lot of money to election ] The conversation will go "The office of [Senator or House of Reps.]Will look in to this thank you for the [ call OR letter] Please call back we where happy to help "

I don't recall ever donating any money to a state level campaign but I DID receive a return phone call from State Rep. Darwin Booher when I left a message at his office regarding the passage of Michigan's self defense law changes in '06 (proposed by Rep. Rick Johnson). I have ALWAYS received a personalized response from the state legislators I've contacted. I wish I could say the same for our US senators.

I didn't say I didn't agree with the indoctrination of our local elected officials. What I said (or at least thought I said) was that to effect change at the state level NOW, we will need to address our state legislators. I'm sure that everyone's time is limited and to make the best use of our limited resource I feel we should focus on the state level.

Of course attending meetings of local government is important and, really, our civic duty. I have attended many of our city and county commission meetings. I have personally spoken to all of our city and county commissioners at one time or another. I personally volunteer on two local boards and I hope all of you who may read this will consider doing the same.
Am I correct Wexford County And Cadillac both have had limits on citizens time[ Not per person but TOTAL time ] ? Spoke on both with local papers and TV media in helping friend who was being pounded inti ground by same >Both a clear Violation of OPEN MEETING ACT [ and they where doing it for years ] are they still doing it ?

Dan F.

imported post

Am I correct Wexford County And Cadillac both have had limits on citizens time[ Not per person but TOTAL time] ? Spoke on both with local papers and TV media in helping friend who was being pounded inti ground by same >Both a clear Violation of OPEN MEETING ACT [ and they where doing it for years] are they still doing it ?

I don't live in the city of Cadillac so I can't comment on their time limit policy(s). The last knew, it was legal to limit theamount oftime allotted to anindividual'spublic comment. I'm only basing my comment on what I knew the municipal attorney was willing to defend if challenged.

Some municpalitiesdo not limit public comment time but reserve the option of curtailing an individuals public commentwhen said person begins to repeat himself or stray from the topic at hand (a de facto fillibuster). I am not aware if this format has been tested in court. I am also aware of policies that limit thetotal public comment time allowed. I am not aware if this has been tested in court either.

Some municpalities will not hear public comment on matters not related to agenda items. Other municipalites will accept on all comments but have a policy of not replying to same at the time the comments are made.

I am aware of a municpality who violated the Open Meetings Act by meeting informally at an earlier (proir to the posted date and time) time to discuss municipal matters. I know that a complaint was filed with the Michigan Attorney General and was investigated. The outcome of that investigation was that the commissioners were not charged but merely told to stop discussing official business while a quorum was present.

I hope this information is helpful. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

taxwhat

imported post

Dan F. wrote:
Am I correct Wexford County And Cadillac both have had limits on citizens time[ Not per person but TOTAL time] ? Spoke on both with local papers and TV media in helping friend who was being pounded inti ground by same >Both a clear Violation of OPEN MEETING ACT [ and they where doing it for years] are they still doing it ?

I don't live in the city of Cadillac so I can't comment on their time limit policy(s). The last knew, it was legal to limit theamount oftime allotted to anindividual'spublic comment.Not legal I'm only basing my comment on what I knew the municipal attorney was willing to defend if challenged.

Some municpalitiesdo not limit public comment time but reserve the option of curtailing an individuals public commentwhen said person begins to repeat himself or stray from the topic at hand (a de facto fillibuster). NOT legal I am not aware if this format has been tested in court. I am also aware of policies that limit thetotal public comment time allowed. Not legal I am not aware if this has been tested in court either. Tested

Some municpalities will not hear public comment on matters not related to agenda items. Other municipalites will accept on all comments but have a policy of not replying to same at the time the comments are made.

I am aware of a municpality who violated the Open Meetings Act by meeting informally at an earlier (proir to the posted date and time) time to discuss municipal matters. I know that a complaint was filed with the Michigan Attorney General and was investigated. The outcome of that investigation was that the commissioners were not charged but merely told to stop discussing official business while a quorum was present.

I hope this information is helpful. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.
Thank you If you look at full post I have made this a Priority .And I added the red . All should remember the Minutes of public meeting speak volumes .

taxwhat

imported post

Monday, January 12, 2009
Documents surface in inmate death case
George Hunter and Paul Egan / The Detroit News
DETROIT -- Recently uncovered documents show Lenawee County Sheriff's officials lied during depositions last year when they claimed they did not know a female inmate was diabetic and in need of insulin before she died in her cell, attorneys for the family claim in a court filing.

The inmate, Yolanda Flores, 45, was found dead in her Lenawee County Jail cell the morning of Dec. 13, 2006, two days after her arrest on accusations of writing bad checks. Relatives later filed a lawsuit against the county, former Sheriff Lawrence Richardson Jr., and six jail guards, claiming the guards were deliberately indifferent to Flores' medical needs and that there was a conspiracy to cover up what they knew about the incident.

Richardson, the county and three of the guards later were dismissed from the lawsuit because there wasn't enough evidence to support the claims. But now, attorneys for Flores' family are asking that the county, Richardson and the three officers be reinstated to the lawsuit, because they claim the new documents, which were filed in court Friday, show the officers lied under oath and that Richardson and other county officials were aware that medical care policies weren't being carried out.

Attorneys could not comment Sunday because of a gag order.

At least one officer claimed during a deposition last year that he had never been questioned about Flores' death -- but the recently found documents, which are transcripts of a 2007 Internal Affairs investigation into Flores' death, show the guard not only was questioned about the incident but was punished for not acting properly.

The documents surfaced during a separate federal lawsuit claiming Lenawee jail officials ignored another inmate's request for medical help.

A trial was to begin Jan. 6, but after the transcripts were discovered, U.S. District Judge David M. Lawson adjourned the matter.

In depositions given in February 2008, three officers -- James Whiteman, Paul Dye and Leo Swinehart -- testified they did not know that Flores, a heroin addict, was in need of medical attention for her diabetes.

When Swinehart was deposed on Feb. 12, 2008, he said he wasn't aware Flores was in need of medical attention. However, during the 2007 Internal Affairs investigation, Swinehart admitted he knew Flores' blood sugar level of 483 necessitated him calling a doctor. "I dropped the ball when I did not call the doctor," Swinehart told the police investigator.

When the investigator pressed him about why he hadn't called a doctor, Swinehart answered, "If I was a betting man, I bet she was not taking (her medication) on the street."

The investigator answered, "It doesn't matter. You are a corrections officer, just plain and simple, and this is the medication ... she has to take, and it was three days and we never gave her these pills, never."

Kelee Krohn, 37, of Tecumseh was incarcerated in a cell near Flores.

Krohn said after Flores began begging for her insulin, jail guards taunted her by placing the medicine just outside her cell door.

"One guard said, 'You have enough heroin in your body; you don't need any more drugs,' " Krohn said. "I started yelling at the guards to give this woman her insulin.

"The guards told me to shut up. Then they turned the heat off. Later, one of the guards threatened me. The exact words were, 'If you speak a word of what you saw, you will end up back in jail. And it won't be the county jail, either.' "

You can reach George Hunter at (313) 222-2134 or ghunter@detnews.com. http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090112/METRO01/901120321/1409/METRO Least We Shouldbe Ever Vigilant ! Power To the People .

taxwhat

imported post

taxwhat wrote:
You have heard never leave home without it ! MOC never Sell without one ! http://www.michigan.gov

(To Print: use your browser's print function) Release Date: November 25, 2003
Last Update: January 10, 2007

Non-Profit Corporation Information

File non-profit Articles of Incorporation with the Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth, Corporation Division at (517) 241-6470 to determine name availability and to request forms too.

Contact the Internal Revenue Service at (800) 829-4933 to obtain the publication "Tax-Exempt Status for your Organization" (Publication 557) and the accompanying package "Application for Recognition of Exemption" (Form 1023 and Form 872-C).

Due to a change in the law regarding nonprofit organizations, the Department of Treasury no longer has an application for exemption process. Organizations exempted by statute, organizations granted exemption from Federal Income Tax under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) or organizations that had previously received an exemption letter from this division are entitled to sales and use tax exemption. A copy of the federal exemption letter or a letter previously issued by this department must accompany a completed Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption, form 3372.

Contact the Department of Treasury, Single Business Tax Division (517) 636-4700 to determine if the organization will be exempt from the state Single Business Tax.

If the non-profit organization is soliciting funds from the public, it should be registered with the Attorney General's Charitable Trust Division at (517) 373-1152. When contacted, the Attorney General's Office will mail you (at no charge) an "Initial Charitable Trust/Charitable Solicitation Questionnaire."

Further Information:

Volunteer Accounting Service Team of Michigan (VAST-MI), a private nonprofit organization, publishes a start-up packet to assist new nonprofits in fulfilling their filing requirements. The packet costs $25.00 (plus sales tax and shipping, if applicable).

Contact VAST-MI, 18145 Mack Avenue,

Detroit, Michigan 48224 or (313) 647-9620.

Revised: 1/2007

Copyright (c) 2009 State of Michigan
I drive past ever time I take my wife for treatment , Let me know if you want me to pick one up .
AS Gomer would say surprise S U R PRI SSSSSSE NEW LAWS are Michigan web site OUT DATED huumm In contact with for best option . http://www.mnaonline.org/bookstore.asp