• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Luger Holster

77zach

Further, fishing events should especially be done in Oelrich's and Dean's (or any other of the evil 8's) districts. The location Ixtow suggested looks like it's in Oelrich's.

Heck,

Why don't we INVITE them to an event!??!

Last edited:

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
Heck,

Why don't we INVITE them to an event!??!

Sen. Altman's legislative aide came to and spoke at the first Melbourne event. The Senator was stuck at another event but he is SOLIDLY for open carry.

mister45

I'm seriously going to call Dean's office and invite him. Same with Oelrich.

Promise Dean a check for his support issues and he will show up, smile and lie for you and the others and then plot to stab you in the back as soon as he gets another chance to vote against any freedom for Florida citizens..

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I'm still going to suggest carrying a holster that cannot be seen into, filled with "FloridaCarry.org/join" cards.

"I do not consent, but I will not resist your illegal search."

"Oh, look at what you found, isn't that precious?"

Terminal Velocity

I'm still going to suggest carrying a holster that cannot be seen into, filled with "FloridaCarry.org/join" cards.

lol... funny sh1t there!

~*'Phoenix'*~

+1

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I think it's a great idea because you just had the "wouldn't you rather see my gun?" conversation. Takes it right to the source of the BS the FSA was preaching for months, with the very same people they supposedly represented.

Nothing like sowing dissent by sowing truth. Regardless of their loyalties to hateful CLEOs, the facts of facing it will be unavoidable. Even the dumbest most hateful cops will be forced to say "Yeah, it'd be better if I could see it."

Last edited:

77zach

I think it's a great idea because you just had the "wouldn't you rather see my gun?" conversation. Takes it right to the source of the BS the FSA was preaching for months, with the very same people they supposedly represented.

Nothing like sowing dissent by sowing truth. Regardless of their loyalties to hateful CLEOs, the facts of facing it will be unavoidable. Even the dumbest most hateful cops will be forced to say "Yeah, it'd be better if I could see it."

Coates admitted when questioned he just hates mundanes having guns. Not in so many words but that's what it's about. OC is an adjunct of good police work and is good public policy and cops have nothing to fear from it and they know it. MWAG calls would be rare and good policy would be to ask the obvious questions before sending a unit out anyway.

No, some of these high ranking LEO's want to be special. They know their main function is to raise revenue. They know that we know they can't protect us from violence, by very definition of the word. OC diminishes their power. And this is why they will oppose OC no matter how we draft next year's bill.

And speaking of next year's bill, how can we skip Dean?

Fits

Walther P-38 Holster For $8.99...

...And a new one can be had for $14.99 at CDNN. Don't know what other firearms would comfortably fit in one, but it most definitely says gun.

Attachments

• walther p38 holster.gif
    walther p38 holster.gif
    66.5 KB · Views: 93

~*'Phoenix'*~

And speaking of next year's bill, how can we skip Dean?
Convince Haridopolous to reassign his CJ committee seat to someone else? Or maybe swap out one ot the two democrats.
Or do it the same way we did this year, barely scraping by with the "I'll let it go from the committee, but I won't support it on the floor unless it's changed to be accident exposure only" (and then vote against it even after it was changed to exactly what he said he wanted).

Last edited:

j4l

Convince Haridopolous to reassign his CJ committee seat to someone else? Or maybe swap out one ot the two democrats.
Or do it the same way we did this year, barely scraping by with the "I'll let it go from the committee, but I won't support it on the floor unless it's changed to be accident exposure only" (and then vote against it even after it was changed to exactly what he said he wanted).

Bingo.
And, for the holster- printed copies of the Statue inside. "Oh,lookie there,Occifer.What's this paper say...?"

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I am soo putting anything but a gun in that holster...

:p

I think a mouse trap would be nice...

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Count me in. I'll be out of state the first half of July, but other than that anytime will be good. Between Alachua, Marion, Levy, Putnam, Citrus we should be able to get 50 people, If Volusia alone can get 100.

I'll drag my brother along too. He's only 18 but that's legal right?

The little floating pier there is very little. You couldn't fit but a dozen or so comfortably while fishing. 50 people would probably sink it. :p

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I think the can't-see-inside-it-holster idea has so many options. All of which make a point.

I ordered my luger holster today. It will be stocked with Statutes and DD Napkins. Too bad FloridaCarry.org doesn't like the notion... Drop cards with the join page address would be perfect. I think it could be a very effective promotional medium.

"What you got in there?"

"The law won't let me show you, but I understand your interest. Seeing it would make more sense..."

Last edited:

j4l

I think the can't-see-inside-it-holster idea has so many options. All of which make a point.

I ordered my luger holster today. It will be stocked with Statutes and DD Napkins. Too bad FloridaCarry.org doesn't like the notion... Drop cards with the join page address would be perfect. I think it could be a very effective promotional medium.

"What you got in there?"

"The law won't let me show you, but I understand your interest. Seeing it would make more sense..."

Lol. Spot-on,though. Spot-on.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I've realized that when fighting for truth and decency, even when temporarily absorbed in anger and the desire to poke evil in the eye, the path reveals fundamental truth and useful ideas. If only distaste for me wasn't more important than the objective...

j4l

I've realized that when fighting for truth and decency, even when temporarily absorbed in anger and the desire to poke evil in the eye, the path reveals fundamental truth and useful ideas. If only distaste for me wasn't more important than the objective...

Dont be silly. My scathing sarcasm aside,and disdain for conspiracy whackalunacy, in most other things we are in near-complete agreement.What differs is our approach to accomplishing said goal on some fronts.