• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

**URGENT** on camera interview

G

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
channel 7 out of lansing is about to show it if you haven't seen it.
My Lansing reception is a little fuzzy here.;)

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
zigziggityzoo wrote:
HankT wrote:
Seems like a poor showing by the Ponderosa 7.

Who was the gentleman who shouwed up with the assault rifle?

His name is Kimberguy here on these forums, a Marine back from Iraq.
Afghanistan is going to be the end of this year, probably right after Haiti, waiting on orders right now. :celebrate They don't get upset over OC there:what:

So, KG, what happened?

Why'd you do it?

What's your assessment of the events?

T Vance

imported post

wolverine1856 wrote:
That was a pretty good news story. They reported the facts and did not skew it one way or another. You could hear the attitude in the PO's voice though.
Yeah you could. And little things like that subconciously enter the minds of some people.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
channel 10 wishes to do an on camera interview with MOC at 12:30pm at the holt mcdonalds we all met up at as a backup location for this past saturdays events.

any of you that can possibly make it,please do.

remember,that mcdonalds is on s. cedar street in holt,just south of willoughby road,which is the border between lansing and holt.
MOC representatives are the only ones authorized to do any type of interview with the media. In the future please PM or email a board member or a coordinator for these types of situations.

DanM

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
MOC representatives are the only ones authorized to do any type of interview with the media. In the future please PM or email a board member or a coordinator for these types of situations.

I'm sure you meant "authorized to do any type of interview on behalf of MOC with the media". Just clarifying.

T Vance

imported post

DanM wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

I'm sure you meant "authorized to do any type of interview on behalf of MOC with the media". Just clarifying.
I was just about to say that. People have the right to do an interview on their own, but they must realize they need be representing themselves.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Seems like there is trouble in the ranks of MOC.

MOC, in my estimation, has been a very nicely evolving state-level carry rights advocacy group.

I hope it's not imploding. :(

T Vance

imported post

HankT wrote:
Seems like there is trouble in the ranks of MOC.

MOC, in my estimation, has been a very nicely evolving state-level carry rights advocacy group.

I hope it's not imploding. :(
I think some people are going to choose to go their seperate ways (for the most part), but I don't think it's going to go away as a whole.

G

imported post

Actually I believe that it is going to come out of this in better shape than it was.

It certainly has caused some to step up and grab the bull by the horns.

And with new blood comes fresh ideas.

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Nah I think that some folks were already reevaluating there time commitments and this was just the final nudge.

And we will come out of this stronger and with some learned lessons!
If nothing else, more organized and structured.

G

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
why the hell is all of MGO IMPLODING ON ocdo??

you all should go home to MGO and implode there!!
They won't let me.

lil_freak_66

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
channel 10 wishes to do an on camera interview with MOC at 12:30pm at the holt mcdonalds we all met up at as a backup location for this past saturdays events.

any of you that can possibly make it,please do.

remember,that mcdonalds is on s. cedar street in holt,just south of willoughby road,which is the border between lansing and holt.

it was such short notice i felt a thread would be the quickest way to find somebody.

however,i feel i made it appear that i was acting as an individual and in no way representing MOC,i asked them to make it appear that way,and i feel they did.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

I like what you are doing lil. Dont let em get to ya:).Themore more people that have your determination the better OC will be for everyone. I respect that you are so active, even though they wont let you have your rights yet. Keep it up man.

lil_freak_66

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
I like what you are doing lil. Dont let em get to ya:).Themore more people that have your determination the better OC will be for everyone. I respect that you are so active, even though they wont let you have your rights yet. Keep it up man.

i got some events im thinking of,but i am not going to make them public knowledgefor now,as they are pure speculation and we have things within MOC that need working on,plus i am going to run things by coordinators for they're opinions and thoughts on any of them beforehand.

only a few more months and you'll see me out there OC'ing