• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

EMNofSeattle

Well I hope everyone has a good time, I would've loved to have come out, but I had to go the opposite direction this weekend, up to Mill Creek to do some work for family. have a good time everyone!

Flopsweat

You guys were on King 5 tonight. They showed some of the peace picnic people who were upset that there were armed people in the same park as their kiddies. It was kind of low-key though, not the old "ban everything we don't like" bit. Nobody fainted. I wonder how many of the peace people were carrying concealed? :rolleyes:

EMNofSeattle

You guys were on King 5 tonight. They showed some of the peace picnic people who were upset that there were armed people in the same park as their kiddies. It was kind of low-key though, not the old "ban everything we don't like" bit. Nobody fainted. I wonder how many of the peace people were carrying concealed? :rolleyes:

I just saw that! You can't believe how much I wish I was there, but I had to make some money instead.

Was a great news report, the lady who was with the peace rally didn't seem to be a raving Anti, I agree

tannerwaterbury

Ehh I don't get King 5. Watching Koin 6 at the moment, nothing mentioned yet. It was really great to meet everyone there! Hope to do this again soon!

tannerwaterbury

OOOH NOZZZ...
Ive been getting everything ready to go...
BUT I just checked my pass port,,, CRAP!!! It just expired!!! (27 years ago..)
Can I still cross A border to get into Vancourver?
Is my drivers license still valid there?
Will they honor my American money?
Will they understand the words that come out of my mouth when I try to talk to them?

This is very unstetteling for me,,, I feel insecure...

LOL I just realized now what you meant by getting your drift earlier today. Good'un!

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
The wife, kiddo and I went, we did more driving than time at the event but we had a great time. Picked up boosted on the way. Thanks to those that put this on!

Squeak found a new friend on a level that he can understand :lol:

IMAG0483.jpg

tannerwaterbury

The wife, kiddo and I went, we did more driving than time at the event but we had a great time. Picked up boosted on the way. Thanks to those that put this on!

Squeak found a new friend on a level that he can understand :lol:

View attachment 9208

LOL your kid was a cute little guy, had a good laugh at him running into that one lady's butt. Glad I was able to meet you all there.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
A pic of Bob, far right side.....

801994_gun_rights_1_t600.jpg

boosteddreams

LOL your kid was a cute little guy, had a good laugh at him running into that one lady's butt. Glad I was able to meet you all there.

It cracked me up when he bounced off my butt! I had a great time as well. Thanks to all who organized it and came out to make it awesome!