• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

1245A Defender

And!!!

Soo sorry to drag this up again but,,,
As I drove down to Vancouver i remember that I missed my exit..
I DROVE INTO PORTLAND OREGON!!!
With my open carried hand gun,, it was a Star Modelo Super Modelo!
after I knew I had crossed the bridge I looked for the quickest place to make the turn around,
I found it and made my quickest way back to washington,
and I didnt get caught, so its all good...
just thought i would tell you all how easy it is to break the law,
not that theirs anything wrong with that...

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

It make me sad, that neither 7woroola nor who ever kirt kkirby is has come to one of our meets in Voncouver in the last two years...

Kurk didn't seem like a big firearm advocate from the point of view of the press at least.

and I'm not sure what's up with Josh, I can imagine after that ordeal he probably wants to keep on the down low until he can get another CPL....

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Kirby is not a firearms advocate. He is a regular guy who took his jacket off on a warm day. He was a security officer and former military. He has a family with young children and that is his focus. He was very appreciative of Bill and I coming down and supporting him and of the support he received from this forum.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
For someone being a normal guy sure drew alot of attention (from a couple areas in the immediate area) on the day in question as well as I believe was a week before while most people barely get noticed if noticed at all.

How we present ourselves makes a great deal of difference.