• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What about the police seeing you?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

gregma wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
b1ack5mith wrote:
so we must stay atleast 1000' away from schools without a permit? man i dont know where any schools are around here XD
Yup. And Ignorance is not Something Cops Like:X. Sorry
That is unless THEY are the ignorant ones. Then they don't mind so much.
That's Funny. I like that gregma. Right on the $$$

UtahCop

imported post

Utoc 45-44... So where am I wrong? it is legal to carry on a school ground with a CC permit; It is not without one you need to read the whole post not the cropped version; before you complain about my knowledge base. I am well aware of the CCW, open carry, and restricted firearms laws, it's my Job.Why are you so adversarial? I am all for exercising your rights any and all of them.:celebrate

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

UtahCop wrote:
...I am all for exercising your rights any and all of them.

I think your a liar.
The below qoutes are UtahCop's" own words from earlier in the thread:

...I don't see the point in open carry if one has a permit I can almost guarantee that without one you would be cited if not arrested.

...if you are walking down the street "open carrying" and I come across you you will be challenged and if in that challenge You do anything that I percieve as a threat you will have a gun pointed at you again my original question is it worth it?
Well? Is it.... PUNK? LOL.. sounds like someone has a Dirty HArry complex.. typical cop.

...the Police are permitted to point guns at people that they percieve as a threat and like it or not there may be some that think say walking into a bank or a school strapped with a pistol on your hip in open carry would be grounds to Point their guns at you
...I should perhaps have been more clear I agree open carry is legal but what is the point of showing everyone you have a firearm

b1ack5mith

imported post

...I should perhaps have been more clear I agree open carry is legal but what is the point of showing everyone you have a firearm

well utah cop... not EVERYONE has a consealed weapons permit :D were just citizens that want to exercise our rights, and defend ourselves and loved ones

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
UtahCop wrote:

I think your a liar.

PP, don't you think it might be better to call UtahCop, say, grossly inconsistent, rather than "a liar?"

Like Tomahawk said to 1st freedom a couple of days ago...

"You seem very combative and edgy. Are you trying to start a flame war?"

Sometimes, Tomahawk comes up withsome pertinent questions...

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
imported post

No, Hanky, I don't think he's inconsistent. I think he'as a liar.
I also think he came here to start a "flame war" with the loaded question. (most of which was edited away I will add)

I think your fanning the flames by questioning my opinion.

Anything else you need, Hanky?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
No, Hanky, I don't think he's inconsistent. I think he'as a liar.
I also think he came here to start a "flame war" with the loaded question. (most of which was edited away I will add)

I think your fanning the flames by questioning my opinion.

Anything else you need, Hanky?
Oh my, PP. You're so edgy....so combative...so emo!

0o-28758.jpg

Who would ever question the opinion of the Great PP??

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
imported post

HankT wrote:

Intersting. Your again accusing me of things you yourself are doing .
Hrmmm....

Edgy? Nope. You questioned my opinion and I reiterated it. I think the OP is a liar as I've judged from hispostings. And you are being "combative" about it <shrug>
Are you just looking to start a flame war... again?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
HankT wrote:

Intersting. Your again accusing me of things you yourself are doing .
Hrmmm....

Edgy? Nope. You questioned my opinion and I reiterated it. I think the OP is a liar as I've judged from hispostings. And you are being "combative" about it <shrug>
Are you just looking to start a flame war... again?

How can that be, oh Gr3at PP?

All I said was:

PP, don't you think it might be better to call UtahCop, say, grossly inconsistent, rather than "a liar?"

Like Tomahawk said to 1st freedom a couple of days ago...

"You seem very combative and edgy. Are you trying to start a flame war?"

I would say that your posting repeatedly that someone is a "liar" without backing it up is kind of edgy, combativeand emo!

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
imported post

Obviously you are intent on starting yet another flame war.
As I suspected.

And you can't read.
You suggested and I said no. Sorry you disagree, Hanky, but it means nothing to me.

His posts indicate he is lying about his intentions, IMO. And I re-posted his coments, counter to your empty accusation that I can't back up my opinion.... Isn't that school yard tactic of yours failing enough for you? You still keep using it?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
UtahCop wrote:

I think your a liar.

Pa. Patriot wrote:
Obviously you are intent on starting yet another flame war.
As I suspected.

And you can't read.
You suggested and I said no. Sorry you disagree, Hanky, but it means nothing to me.

His posts indicate he is lying about his intentions, IMO. And I re-posted his coments, counter to your empty accusation that I can't back up my opinion.... Isn't that school yard tactic of yours failing enough for you? You still keep using it?

Your thesis is that UtahCop is a liar because he said this:

and you quoted 4 of his statements that might be inconsistent (probably not) with his statement for which you are calling him a "liar" and a "punk."

But a careful, or even just ordinary, reading of those statements does not support your accusation that UtahCop is a "liar."

I think you are just wanting to bait him or something like that. You've not made your case and you just call him names. I say your conclusion is weak. You just want to be edgy, combativeand emo.

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
imported post

You asked a question and I answered. You didn't like the answer so you, in typical Hanky style, tried to turn it around on me. To which your still trying.

Obviously, I don't care if you disagree with my conclusion.

Which is why your baiting me isn't working.

tarzan1888

imported post

Hay Guy's

UtahCop is just a troll that shows up every so often and tries to get people to go off on each other.

Lets face it, whats in a name, a skunk by any other name would smell the same and he does. :uhoh:

UTOC-45-44

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
Hay Guy's

UtahCop is just a troll that shows up every so often and tries to get people to go off on each other.

Lets face it, whats in a name, a skunk by any other name would smell the same and he does. :uhoh:

:shock:...:lol:...:celebrate...

You are right tarzan1888

rpyne

imported post

UtahCop wrote:
I agree I guess I don't see the point in open carry if one has a permit I can almost guarantee that without one you would be cited if not arrested.
Forgive the late reply, but there is one BIG point in open carry. The biggest reason there is so much anti-gun hysteria in this country is that people are not used to seeing law abiding people carrying guns. Open carry helps remedy this situation.