• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. Membership Drive Status

ayce2

imported post

I'm in now also:celebrate. I really appreciated the cut and paste letter made to send to the elected ones. Took a whole minute to do it. A bit :? in the lack of interest from the group

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will be at the Bob and Rocco Memorial Gun show in Waukesha this weekend (April 23, 24, 25).

Waukesha Expo Forum
1000 Northview Rd.
Waukesha, WI 53188

We encourage any / all members to stop by and say hi. If you are not a member, this is a perfect time to meet with the Wisconsin Carry, Inc. representatives.

You will need to be unloaded an zip-tied with no loaded magsto enter the show.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Carry On

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President

Jason in WI

imported post

We made it over to the Waukesha show on Sunday. We stopped over at the Wisconsin Carry table and met Hubert and Matt(sp?). For those of you who haven't met Hubert, you should try and meet up with him sometime. He is very well spoken and passionate about our rights.

While there we upgraded Jenny's membership to Founder's Club Member :celebrate.
Also they had shirts for sale and I picked up a black one and ordered the white and blaze orange.

In the short while we were there we noticed a number of people getting pamphlets and asking questions, so I think these membership drives are doing a great job of informing the public of our rights along with recruiting new members.

I did not try to enter the show armed as Hubert did post show policy here. I did go with an empty holster and went in wearing a Wisconsin Carry tee shirt :p. I even had someone ask about Wisconsin Carry from looking at my shirt!

Even though I thanked you personally at the show I wanted to say thanks again here, to Mr. Hoffman and all you guys for your hard work and for making a difference.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will be at the picnic in West Salem, WI on Sunday May 16, 2010.

We will be at the Saratogo Town Hall (Gun Show), south of Wisconsin Rapids May 21, 22.

And we will be in Eagle Rivver (Gun Show) on May 28, 29, 30.

Hope to see you at one of these events.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
608-792-0669
http://www.wisconsincarry.org

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will beat theEagle River (Gun Show) on May 28, 29, 30.

We will not only be signing up new members, but we will have the shirts, magnetic signs, and 40 inch window decals available.

Hope to see you there.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
608-792-0669
http://www.wisconsincarry.org