• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. Membership Drive Status

SAK

imported post

Keep up the good work, guys. We at ICarry.org support what you are doing and I'm sure we'll be sharing lots of members!

I myself will be joining once I can put $100 together for you. Shouldn't take too long, but I need to watch my budget on these things as I tend to spend money on gun rights almost as fast as they print more paper "notes" up :D

SAK

imported post

I just joined!!! Helps when you have your own bank account and your wife doesn't read firearms forums ;)

Even though I'm technically from Illinois, I sort of consider myself living in both states. I do have some property up in Wisconsin and since ICarry is working both states I feel part of it. So please no discrimination :dude:

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

SAK wrote:
I just talked to someone on the phone from WI that joined ICarry. I sent him over to Wisconsin Carry to join up as well.
SAK wrote:
I just joined!!! Helps when you have your own bank account and your wife doesn't read firearms forums ;)

Even though I'm technically from Illinois, I sort of consider myself living in both states. I do have some property up in Wisconsin and since ICarry is working both states I feel part of it. So please no discrimination :dude:

We welcome all our friends and supporters, be assured no discrimination here.

THANK YOU for your support. We look forward to working with ICarry in the future to advance all citizens rights.

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
www.wisconsincarry.org

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

goforlow wrote:
Just joined, no member number yet.

goforlow, did you join online, or mail in membership? If you mailed in, when I check the P.O. Box, I'll email you your member number.

Thank-you for recognizing the importance of our efforts and becoming one of us!

goforlow

imported post

I joined online. Also, did I miss something? I thought that $100 was the permanent member status? I just received an email with a member # 2593.

Edit to own post...

I just re-read your first post, I need to donate "more than $100" for permanent membership. So do I need to just donate a standard $15 membership fee for "permanent" status?

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Dear Sir:

All membership numbers are permanent. Once you are a member, that is your member number and only your member number.

For those who donate $100 or more, you will have your automated membership number retired and have one of the founder <999 member numbers assigned.

I have updated tha database and you our founder member #19. You should receive an additional electronic confirmation with your new founder member number.

Thank you again for you support,

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
http://www.wisconsincarry.org

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

goforlow wrote:
I joined online.  Also, did I miss something?  I thought that $100 was the permanent member status?  I just received an email with a member # 2593.

Edit to own post...

I just re-read your first post, I need to donate "more than $100" for permanent membership.  So do I need to just donate a standard $15 membership fee for "permanent" status?

Anthony, thank-you for joining and welcome to the Founders Club! (as Hubert indicated you are Wisconsin Carry Member #19)

goforlow

imported post

Thank you for what you are doing for us in WI. I had been awake for almost 24 hours when I last posted (brain not working right). I had planned to help by joining the founders club. I hope I can prove I deserve the membership to the founders club.

M

McX

imported post

sold another membership to wisconsincarry today. walk in, application in hand, wanted to know what it was all about. all i had to say was wisconsin carry is challenging the school zone ban. sold instantly.