• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. Membership Drive Status

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

My son and I went to Scheels today. Absolutley no incident, only oportunities. My son and I were hanging out in the archery section and had been assisted by two employees already, when a third walks right up to me and says, "So, exercising you right, eh??'' We had a great conversation with afew people well within earshot. He seems pretty young to me, but states he is from Calif. and spent 4 years in the Marines Infantry Divsion, I think he said. Well, he really wants CC in Wisconsin. I explained to him how joining Wisconsin Carry is the best way to see that happen. I directed him to this forum as well. I had to bring it to an end after ahwile. I did not want him to get in trouble for BSing with a cusotmerfor too long. From my perception, I can guarantee he will join. I would count today as a success.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will be attending the State WI-FORCE / NRA Convention this weekend in Waukesha, WI.

I will be available to meet with anyone Friday evening, simply email me to arrange a time.

On Saturday, I will be in a few of the seminars and at the dinner Saturday evening.

I will be attending the seminar Sunday morning but will be available Sunday afternoon.

If anybody want's to meet up or for an OC dinner Friday night, again just email.

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
http://www.WisconsinCarry.org
Hubert@WisconsinCarry.org

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. wrote:
Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will be in attendance.

I will be available to meet with anyone Friday evening, simply email me to arrange a time.

On Saturday, I will be in a few of the seminars and at the dinner Saturday evening.

I will be attending the seminar Sunday morning but will be available Sunday afternoon.

If anybody want's to meet up or for an OC dinner Friday night, again just email.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

What are you talking about?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

logan wrote:

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

i think he is talking about the NRA convention in Milwaukee this weekend.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
logan wrote:

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

i think he is talking about the NRA convention in Milwaukee this weekend.
Oh. Too far for me then :p

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I will be at the:

MILWAUKEE MARRIOTT WEST
W231 N1600 Corporate Court (I-94 Exit #295)

For the WI-FORCE/NRA state convention. I am planning a dinner for 6:30PM. I don't know if we will eat in the hotel or go out to dinner, but anybody who wants to come is welcome to join us We'll meet in the lobby at 6:30PM and then head to dinner.

Looking forward to meeting with many of our "east coast" members.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
[url]http://www.WisconsinCarry.org[/url]

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Our next membership drive event will be the Gun Show in Marshfield Wisconsin on the 27th and 28th of February. Please help spread the word to the Central Wisconsin area.

I look forward to meeting/signing up many new members.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
608-792-0669
http://www.wisconsincarry.org

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Hubert, heres another suggestion. Make a page on the Wisconsin Carry website for all Wisconsin Carry events. Membership drive tables set up at various venues, Open Carry events hosted by Wisconsin Carry members. An "EVENTS' tab.

You can do it. (sorry, you don't get the accent too)

32HR MAG

imported post

I printed out the membership application last night.Thought I would mail it in today.
This morning I said to myself "Self put it on the card and get it done".So, I will be a member before this afternoon.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Might just as well sign -up the wife as she is a believer also.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Might just as well sign -up the wife as she is a believer also.

32HR Mag, thank-you for joining and for your support. We are a group of principle and its so important that people understand what we are about. We aren't about numbers or bravado (though I am very proud of how many people have recognize the importance of our effort and joined) but about freedom and results.

Thank-you for sharing our message with others you know.

And to our other members and soon to be members, our story begins not with what Wisconsin Carry is, but what it is doing. It is our hope that our story always begins with what we are doing, not how big we are.

We intentionally waited until after filing the Federal suit challenging Wisconsin's GFSZ to offer membership to the public. The response has been fantastic, but our story begins with freedom and rights.

Our state and federal constitution guarantees us the right to keep and bear arms. That right MUST be practical. They can't say we have a right and then place so many restrictions on it that its impossible to exercise. Thats what the gun-free school zone statute and our constitutional challenge to it is all about.

As you tell our story please share with people that story as well.

As we move forward we have many other things planned to advance freedom and rights in Wisconsin. Conceal Carry being just one of them. Its very difficult to always "open" carry in Wisconsin. Especially in the winter. Vehicle carry, etc. The list is long. We hope our story will always be told by what we are doing and what we are doing will always be to advance your individual rights as a law-abiding citizen to protect yourself, your family, and your way of life in the manner you choose.

Where we have rights denied, we will fight for those rights restored. Where we have rights infringed, we will set our sights on less infringement until there is no infringement. We recognize our most difficult task will always be to try to please everyone all at once. But at the end of the day, if we are further down the road to freedom than we were the day before, without giving up freedom we already have to get there, we have accomplished something. We hope that while some of our members open-carry, and some just wish for the day they can conceal carry, all will respect our principles of guarding the freedom we have while we strive for every bit more that we can.

protias

imported post

I scraped up some money and joined. I know this was money well spent.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Deek wrote:
signed up by mail about a week ago.... waiting for a response

Hey Deek,

I only check the P.O. Box once a week, usually on Friday morning. I do have one member from Little Chute on the roster so far. I usually email everyone confirmation.

If your initials are R.W. your member number is #1027

I am working on member bumper-sticker/decals. Every member will get a Wisconsin Carry Bumper-sticker mailed to them. (not sure if bumper sticker is the right word, I'm working on a round decal/window sticker) that will go to every member.

T-shirts are in the works also, but those will be for purchase.