• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gay pride???

Logan 5

Ordained in which church?

Not important. I no longer go there. It's Christian, preached straight out of the Bible, believes in the Triune God, and firm believers that if it wasn't for the US Constitution we wouldn't have the freedom of speech or the RKBA, or the right to OC or the right to CC (for that matter).

eye95

Actually, I think it is important. I think that you think it is important, or you wouldn't have ducked a straightforward question that could have been answered so much more simply in a straightforward way.

No matter. Your choice. Moving on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

45 Fan

Who is going to buy me, my Boyfriend and my Best Friend(female) kinky sexboots?

We demand at least 1 pair each, PM for sizes, and yes you can pick the boots. And you might even get a picture ;)

This is a demand. You do not have a choice.

You will assist us in receiving Kinky Sex Boots.

This is a public service announcement.

WalkingWolf

Who is going to buy me, my Boyfriend and my Best Friend(female) kinky sexboots?

We demand at least 1 pair each, PM for sizes, and yes you can pick the boots. And you might even get a picture ;)

This is a demand. You do not have a choice.

You will assist us in receiving Kinky Sex Boots.

This is a public service announcement.

There are no kinky sex boots~~Just ask PALO he is the expert...

KBCraig

I discussed this with other church leaders in other churches and they pointed out what I already know all along- it's not really a matter of IF they are married or not, but exposure. They want their 5 minutes in the limelight. And it's true.

Gee, I'll have to inform my son and his husband that they did it all wrong: just a small quiet ceremony with close family and friends, followed by a courthouse quickie to be "legal".

No press, no public announcements, just a few pics on Facebook.

:rolleyes:

45 Fan

we are way off topic here...this topic is about kinky sex boots dangnabit...stop getting all philisophical on a simple question...

PALO

Other than thousands of years of polygamy, you mean?

Marriage isn't even a traditional church matter, except for recent history. The first time marriage became an official church matter was in 1562, with the 24th session of the Council of Trent, where a canon was adopted that said marriage would only be official if performed in the church by an ordained priest.

The reason? To stop the offensive and "sinful" practice of marrying Protestants.

In the Protestant world, the pre-Trent standard continued. In pioneer America, months or years would pass before a marriage was sanctioned in church, if it ever was; there were often several children in attendance. These common-law marriages were just as valid in the eyes of government and church as they were in society.

And then, a new form of offensive marriage cropped up: interracial marriage. Anti-miscegenation laws combined with anti-cohabitation laws to create a ban on even common-law marriages between the races. This legal restriction didn't end until SCOTUS stopped it with Loving v. Virginia in 1967.

Just like gun control, government marriage licenses in America have racist roots.

Note also, that in some societies (much older than the US - a newcomer on the global scene) in the past, not only were interacial marriages allowed, they were encouraged or even mandated in some cases...

Interracial marriage between Arab men and their non-Arab harem slave girls was common in the Arab world during the Arab slave trade, which lasted throughout the Middle Ages and early modern period.[33] Most of these slaves came from places such as Sub-Saharan Africa (mainly Zanj) the North Caucasus,[34] Central Asia (mainly Tartars), and Central and Europe (mainly Slavs from Serbia – Saqaliba, Spain, France, Italy).[35][36][37] The Barbary pirates from North Africa captured and enslaved 1.25 million white slaves from Western Europe and North America between the 16th and 19th centuries.[38][39] Outside the Arabic World, it was also common for Arab conquerors, traders and explorers to intermarry with local females in the lands they conquered or traded with, in various different parts of Africa, Asia (see Asia section) and Europe (see Europe section).

Mandated: *** By the 14th century, the total population of Muslims in China had grown to 4 million.[80] After Mongol rule had been overthrown by the Ming Dynasty in 1368, this led to a violent Chinese backlash against West and Central Asians. In order to contain the violence, the Ming administration instituted a policy where all West and Central Asian males were required to intermarry with native Chinese females, hence assimilating them into the local population. Their descendants are today known as the Hui people.[60][60] 6.7% Hui people's maternal genetics have an Caucasian origin, while slightly over 30% paternal genetics also have an Caucasian origin.[81] In the 19th century, the Hui rebelled against the Chinese government trying to create an independent state.

TONS of other examples e.g.

Inter-ethnic marriages between European men and Indian women were very common during colonial times. According to the historian William Dalrymple, about one in three European men (mostly British, as well as Portuguese, French, Dutch, and to a lesser extent Swedes and Danes) had Indian wives in colonial India. One of the most famous intermarriages was between the Anglo-Indian resident James Achilles Kirkpatrick and the Hyderabadi noblewoman and descendant of prophet Mohammed, Khair-un-Nissa. During the British East India Company's rule in India in the late 18th century and early 19th century, it was initially fairly common for British officers and soldiers to take local Indian wives. The 600,000 strong Anglo-Indian community has descended from such unions. There is also a story of an attractive Gujjar princess falling in love with a handsome English nobleman and the nobleman converted to Islam so as to marry the princess. The 65,000 strong Burgher community of Sri Lanka was formed by the intermarriages of Dutch and Portuguese men with local Sinhalese and Tamil women. Intermarriage also took place in Britain during the 17th to 19th centuries, when the British East India Company brought over many thousands of Indian scholars, lascars and workers (mostly Bengali) who settled down in Britain and took local British wives, some of whom went to India with their husbands.[149] In the mid-19th century, there were around 40,000 British soldiers but less than 2,000 British officials present in India

Go to wikipedia and search interracial marriage and one can get an idea of how common interracial marriages have been throughout history.

PALO

There are no kinky sex boots~~Just ask PALO he is the expert...

Your trolling is typical for a troll. Trolls troll

Note I never said I was an expert. That's your LIE that you keep repeating because of your tiny fragile ego

That aside, I DID say and I standby my statement that there is NO SUCH THING as "THE GAY LIFESTYLE"

If you think there is such a thing as THE GAY LIFESTYLE then please enlighted us as to what are the characteristics of THE GAY LIFESTYLE

I said it before, I'll say it again and no amount of your lies and/or trolling will make me retract it, only facts - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS **THE** GAY LIFESTYLE

Gays, just like straights and bi's live all sorts of different lifestyles depending on where they live, their hobbies, careers, interests, etc.

Your lying and trolling is getting disgusting. Adults can and do disagree without devolving to lying personal attacks, such as your previous claim that I was claiming to be an "expert" in this subject.

One need not be an expert on any aspect of hetero and homosexuality to know that it's a fact...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ***THE*** GAY LIFESTYLE.

i;M NOT sure if you are really this bigoted towards gays, or just ignorant and trolling

Also, just to clarify for those with reading comprehension problems... saying there is no such thing as THE gay lifestyle is NOT saying that gays are not more likely to have certain cultural, recreational etc. activities that they disproportionately engage in, the same being true of different races and genders as well.

Sports-wise, blacks are less likely to play hockey than whites. But hockey is not part of "the white lifestyle", same term being just as ridiculous as referring to THE gay lifestyle

For example, I grew up in the performing arts, specifically musical theater (numerous professional and amateur productions, from a young age). It certainly is true that gays are more likely than straights to participate in musical theater. Participation in musical theatre is certianly part of MY lifestyle but not "the gay lifestyle" since there is no such thing

And at least from what I saw, choreographers (who i worked with a lot, both as a performer and a director... the latter I only have minimal experience in) disproportionately tend to be gay, just like dancers. Iow, there are a higher %age of gays in musical theater vs. straights than in society in general, ditto for choreography and dance. Just like one can say that black americans disproportionately live in urban settings vs. whites. A higher %age of blacks live in cities vs. whites. It's also true that men are more likely to play football than women. Another cultural difference. I don't have much experience in dance (apart from that that is seen in musical theater), but I am confident that gay males disproportionately have careers in dance vs. straights (ballet, modern dance, etc.). One can recognize all sorts of disparities and relative participation rates in all sorts of cultural, athletic, and career activities between straights and gays. That does NOT mean there is a "gay lifestyle". To give an example, participation in musical theater is not THE gay lifestyle. THe vast majority of gays, just like the vast majority of straights, do not participate in it, despite the disproportional participation rates. There are also certain towns that disproportionately have gay residents e.g. San Francisco and Provincetown.

Most gays neither live in provincetown or San francisco. Living in either place is not part of "THE gay lifestyle" despite the fact that gays disproportionately live and visit there vs. straights.

And again, living in either city is not part of THE GAY LIFESTYLE, since the vast majority of gays live in neither location. The only universal commonality amongst gays is that they love people of the same gender, have sex with people of the same gender etc. whereas straights do same with people of the "opposite" (not really the proper term, but used commonly ) gender. But one's sexual preference is not a LIFESTYLE any more than being over 6 ft tall is a LIFESTYLE. It's simply part of who they are.

Last edited:

45 Fan

Your trolling is typical for a troll. Trolls troll

Note I never said I was an expert. That's your LIE that you keep repeating because of your tiny fragile ego

That aside, I DID say and I standby my statement that there is NO SUCH THING as "THE GAY LIFESTYLE"

If you think there is such a thing as THE GAY LIFESTYLE then please enlighted us as to what are the characteristics of THE GAY LIFESTYLE

I said it before, I'll say it again and no amount of your lies and/or trolling will make me retract it, only facts - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS **THE** GAY LIFESTYLE

Gays, just like straights and bi's live all sorts of different lifestyles depending on where they live, their hobbies, careers, interests, etc.

Your lying and trolling is getting disgusting. Adults can and do disagree without devolving to lying personal attacks, such as your previous claim that I was claiming to be an "expert" in this subject.

One need not be an expert on any aspect of hetero and homosexuality to know that it's a fact...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ***THE*** GAY LIFESTYLE.

i;M NOT sure if you are really this bigoted towards gays, or just ignorant and trolling

Also, just to clarify for those with reading comprehension problems... saying there is no such thing as THE gay lifestyle is NOT saying that gays are not more likely to have certain cultural, recreational etc. activities that they disproportionately engage in, the same being true of different races and genders as well.

Sports-wise, blacks are less likely to play hockey than whites. But hockey is not part of "the white lifestyle", same term being just as ridiculous as referring to THE gay lifestyle

For example, I grew up in the performing arts, specifically musical theater (numerous professional and amateur productions, from a young age). It certainly is true that gays are more likely than straights to participate in musical theater. Participation in musical theatre is certianly part of MY lifestyle but not "the gay lifestyle" since there is no such thing

And at least from what I saw, choreographers (who i worked with a lot, both as a performer and a director... the latter I only have minimal experience in) disproportionately tend to be gay, just like dancers. Iow, there are a higher %age of gays in musical theater vs. straights than in society in general, ditto for choreography and dance. Just like one can say that black americans disproportionately live in urban settings vs. whites. A higher %age of blacks live in cities vs. whites. It's also true that men are more likely to play football than women. Another cultural difference. I don't have much experience in dance (apart from that that is seen in musical theater), but I am confident that gay males disproportionately have careers in dance vs. straights (ballet, modern dance, etc.). One can recognize all sorts of disparities and relative participation rates in all sorts of cultural, athletic, and career activities between straights and gays. That does NOT mean there is a "gay lifestyle". To give an example, participation in musical theater is not THE gay lifestyle. THe vast majority of gays, just like the vast majority of straights, do not participate in it, despite the disproportional participation rates. There are also certain towns that disproportionately have gay residents e.g. San Francisco and Provincetown.

Most gays neither live in provincetown or San francisco. Living in either place is not part of "THE gay lifestyle" despite the fact that gays disproportionately live and visit there vs. straights.

And again, living in either city is not part of THE GAY LIFESTYLE, since the vast majority of gays live in neither location. The only universal commonality amongst gays is that they love people of the same gender, have sex with people of the same gender etc. whereas straights do same with people of the "opposite" (not really the proper term, but used commonly ) gender. But one's sexual preference is not a LIFESTYLE any more than being over 6 ft tall is a LIFESTYLE. It's simply part of who they are.

Why am I confused...oh yeah...im not reading this topic...the only part I care about is the 'kinky sex boots'...

And to be honest, I will concede that 'Marriage' is religious in term, but as long as the US Gov. uses it, it will have to be open to the concept of uniting two people in the interest of Personal Freedom..

BTW, I live in Oregon, hope gay marriage passes here. It will be real nice to get married to the love of my life...

and again...KINKY SEX BOOTS!!....

sudden valley gunner

Why am I confused...oh yeah...im not reading this topic...the only part I care about is the 'kinky sex boots'...

And to be honest, I will concede that 'Marriage' is religious in term, but as long as the US Gov. uses it, it will have to be open to the concept of uniting two people in the interest of Personal Freedom..

BTW, I live in Oregon, hope gay marriage passes here. It will be real nice to get married to the love of my life...

and again...KINKY SEX BOOTS!!....

Why don't you get married here in Washington, you can even smoke pot while vowing to live faithfully forever to your same sex partner.....:lol:, laws from the people of Washington we didn't wait for the government to fix things.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I am not pro-pot...soooo...that doesnt really effect me...

Every prohibition of non-aggressive behavior affects you. Who do you think foots the bill for criminal litigation and incarceration?

I won't tell you to be less selfish; what I will do is advise you to broaden your horizons, as you might find more things to be selfish about. :cool:

bushwacker

Other than thousands of years of polygamy, you mean?

Marriage isn't even a traditional church matter, except for recent history. The first time marriage became an official church matter was in 1562, with the 24th session of the Council of Trent, where a canon was adopted that said marriage would only be official if performed in the church by an ordained priest.

The reason? To stop the offensive and "sinful" practice of marrying Protestants.

In the Protestant world, the pre-Trent standard continued. In pioneer America, months or years would pass before a marriage was sanctioned in church, if it ever was; there were often several children in attendance. These common-law marriages were just as valid in the eyes of government and church as they were in society.

And then, a new form of offensive marriage cropped up: interracial marriage. Anti-miscegenation laws combined with anti-cohabitation laws to create a ban on even common-law marriages between the races. This legal restriction didn't end until SCOTUS stopped it with Loving v. Virginia in 1967.

Just like gun control, government marriage licenses in America have racist roots.
that's a good way out .... honey , you know that I love you but, we really should get a divorce because marriage is racist and we wouldn't want to be a racist would we? here you can do your part in help stopping racisim by signing here on this decree , it will make our world a better place to live ,you just know it will. and because we have taken this step together ,I love you so much more.....now just go ahead and sign right here.

sudden valley gunner

that's a good way out .... honey , you know that I love you but, we really should get a divorce because marriage is racist and we wouldn't want to be a racist would we? here you can do your part in help stopping racisim by signing here on this decree , it will make our world a better place to live ,you just know it will. and because we have taken this step together ,I love you so much more.....now just go ahead and sign right here.

You missed a major clarification in his post. He did not say "marriage is racist".