• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by LeMat

1. LeMat

Guns on campus could end nuke research at ISU...

http://keci.m0bl.net/r/1tn2re #NBCMT
  2. LeMat

Carrying in a restaurant that has a bar in a separate room....

I know this has been brought up before, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. Can one CC in a restaurant that has a bar in a separate room if one stays in the restaurant area? There are restaurants that are pretty delineated between the bar and eating area. Little cloudy on this...
  3. LeMat

Anybody at Depot Park (Kalispell) today?

Just wondering if any if you were at Depot Park today. Wanted to go, but work got in the way.
  4. LeMat

Is it me..........

imported post .......... or am I the only one who absolutely cannot stand the General Discussion section of the forum? I'm pretty sure I've never read more idiotic tripe in my life, but then again, I haven't been to Glock Talk in a little while............. :lol:
  5. LeMat

Hey 40s-and-wfan..........

imported post Were you on The Edge yesterday (Monday)?
  6. LeMat

What Are Montanan's Carrying?

imported post Show us what's on your hip! Kimber Custom Classic (born in 1996) sheltered in Rafter S gunleather.
  7. LeMat

Bigfork Defensive Pistol

imported post This is my first post here, but I thought I'd start off by inviting folks to come shoot with us. I'd like to invite folks here to come shoot Defensive Pistol with us at the Bigfork Gun Club this summer. We use IDPA rules and generally shoot from concealment. I used to run IDPA...