• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Billy D

anyone else keep getting a virus from the forum?

ya dont belive the new guy.. was off this forum for a few days.. come back and blammo,, got hit again.. fix this crap forum, THIS IS WHERE THE VIRUS IS COMING FROM! and i dont know what you self proclaimed computer experts are all freaking out abaout, BOTH times I got the virus I fixed it...
  2. Billy D

When seconds count, the police are only an hour and a half away.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/thieves-held-at-gunpoint-in-detroit-get-away-20111215-ms DETROIT (WJBK) - Marvin Denha says scrap thieves have stripped his family business properties. What wasn't stolen was vandalized in the deli, laundry and collision shops that operated side-by...
  3. Billy D

no one even notices

I read just about every post on here, I like the true stories of people open carrying, and I find that in most cases "people dont notice", I think that so many people have stuff on thier belt that a gun on the hip would just blend into the crowd. So many people have cell phone holders, and many...
  4. Billy D

new gun

The Billy is the proud new owner of a Smith and Wesson M&P pistol in .45 cal. My very first handgun, go big or go home I always say. Took it to the range today and blasted off a 50 pack of Blazers. After reading alot of posts on the forum and much thought, I have decided to dedicate the two 10...
  5. Billy D

list of gun ban stores?

I think it would be nice to know in advance of any store that disrespects our rights. Ill start. Guitar center. Conversly, are there any store that you know of that openly encourage our RKBA?
  6. Billy D

check me if im wrong but...

New to the forum, new to carrying, new to CPL, hell im new to the USA, but doesnt the wording of the US constitutions 2nd amendment allow for carrying a LOADED pistol (rifle, shotgun) in California? I think the mere fact that the law in Cali says you have to keep your pistol unloaded is an...