• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A Group Killed By Charles Nichols

puppy8agun

Cover you soon

It takes a few before it becomes updated in the SOS website and can take months. Be prepared to challenge. I am here and will check on this when I get a chance this week.

I do not know why Charles could not find his own name. I know of others who have used the same name of other organizations to create confusion or out of retaliation as we see here.

I will not support Charles anymore past this point and would ask others not to as well.

coolusername2007

Why?

Why would Charles do this? Is there more to the story? Are we to believe he did this completely out of the blue? What would he gain? Is there some sort of in-fighting going on here? What am I missing here?

onedavetoomany

Why would Charles do this? Is there more to the story? Are we to believe he did this completely out of the blue? What would he gain? Is there some sort of in-fighting going on here? What am I missing here?

I think these are important questions. Wasn't there some sort of disagreement a few months back over the 12031 suit? Did any of you take any action against Charles Nichols in the past that caused a falling out? Things like this generally don't happen out of nowhere. If we are missing any details, please share the whole story.

hgreen

I think these are important questions. Wasn't there some sort of disagreement a few months back over the 12031 suit? Did any of you take any action against Charles Nichols in the past that caused a falling out? Things like this generally don't happen out of nowhere. If we are missing any details, please share the whole story.

I can't speak for Charles so this is just my opinion:
He did not like the fact that several members of the leadership board of SBOC had disagreements of opinion with him as to first steps in getting CA to Constitutional Carry. He thought that since a few of them thought having a first start be shall issue permit carry was acceptable that SBOC had lost its purity and therefore he must take over. He also did not like the fact that the SBOC leadership did not get behind his 12031 lawsuit (they did not oppose, they just took a neutral stance).

It seems to be resolved now, SBOC leadership met with legal counsel and are continuing operations as usual now.

While I personally would like to see 12031 challenged, I obviously cannot recommend anyone give any money to Charles Nichols or any organization with which he associates.

puppy8agun

It is very important to know that the leadership is strong like in SBOC. Charles has lost all those who would have supported him through this move. It is nonsense when we are not keeping our guns pointed in the direction they belong (against the enemy to 2A) but instead have to take our time and resources to fight each other. This is one of the reasons I can tell you that Charles took hours out of my fight at the capitol and out of meeting where I needed to fight for gun rights.

Having such a negative impact to busy people who fight for these freedoms paints this one as a bad apple. I would suggest all people make a part from this man before we spend any additional time fighting him instead of for our rights. Some people are not worth the time or air and I would say this qualifies.

Last edited:

MR Redenck

Lets stop complaining and get a Citizens Defense League established in California.
Yall aint gaining ground, it's time to move.

pullnshoot25

I can't speak for Charles so this is just my opinion:
He did not like the fact that several members of the leadership board of SBOC had disagreements of opinion with him as to first steps in getting CA to Constitutional Carry. He thought that since a few of them thought having a first start be shall issue permit carry was acceptable that SBOC had lost its purity and therefore he must take over. He also did not like the fact that the SBOC leadership did not get behind his 12031 lawsuit (they did not oppose, they just took a neutral stance).

It seems to be resolved now, SBOC leadership met with legal counsel and are continuing operations as usual now.

While I personally would like to see 12031 challenged, I obviously cannot recommend anyone give any money to Charles Nichols or any organization with which he associates.

Sounds just like he missed his calling as a jack preacher...