• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

another jackson picnic

390JOE

Laingsburg, for the time right now., Michigan, USA
imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
Picks of bikes? Um...yes please!

ok here ya go

PICT1457.jpg

PICT1458.jpg

PICT1459.jpg

PICT1460.jpg

PICT1461.jpg

PICT1463.jpg

MrsRuger45

imported post

rj3663 wrote:
Awsome attendance. Great group. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. We will be hosting a wild game dinner at our clubhousenovember 21st. All are welcome and we are open carry friendly. Come and have a good time if you can. PM me for info.

Thanks again, In God We Trust M/C (rj3663)
I will send you a PM, but it might not be a bad idea to start a thread about your event cuz I'm sure there will be a lot of interest! :)

cabman1

imported post

Thanks to all that made it out today.I enjoyed all the fine people that came.I was there from 9 am there was a content flow of none open carry people asking questions and alot of people that knew about it.

I do believe there was some where between 40 and 60 people pass through.. Again thank to everyone and a special thank to
rj(igwt) for cooking and supplying the grub.

Kimberguy

imported post

wish i could have been there, i didn't get home from training until about 7pm. Though I did get to shoot my M-16 all weekend, and I walked away with my third expert award on the rifle range. :)

PDinDetroit

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
wish i could have been there, i didn't get home from training until about 7pm. Though I did get to shoot my M-16 all weekend, and I walked away with my third expert award on the rifle range. :)
Schweet! Congrats! Have you ever thought about Camp Perry and a Civilian Marksmanship event (if you do not already have it)???

After the recent 2A fundraiser shoot @ hunts with double, I believe that I will need more practice with my pistol as I came in dead last (pun intended). I shot well with the rifle, which really is more my "thang".