• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomberg Group Planning Stealth Grand Rapids Event!

OC4me

Grand Rapids Wear Orange Event

Join supporters of Moms Demand Action for a Wear Orange Event in Grand Rapids with live music and food. Help us celebrate National Gun Violence Awareness Day. Don't forget to Wear Orange!
When: Thursday, 02 June, 6 PM

Where: TBA
Organizer will contact with event details
Grand Rapids, MI 48500

Of course, you have to be a member of the group AND RSVP before they will share the secret location with ya!

I guess they stopped holding open events where the public at large is invited. No surprise since their little protests are often, if not always, out-numbered by opposite-minded folks. Can't have that stealing all their attention.

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Call the news media and ask them if they are covering the event.

Do an open records request to the city of Grand Rapids for an issued event permit for June 2, 2016.

OC4me

Call the news media and ask them if they are covering the event.

Do an open records request to the city of Grand Rapids for an issued event permit for June 2, 2016.

Maybe Bloomberg thinks he doesn't need no stinking permit because he is so special? Well anyway, nothing on the calendar as of yet!

Last edited: