• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chevy's tour updates here

mspgunner

Same here. It was nice to finally put faces to the names. Oh its dkangel21 after all not DarkAngel. Way too many forums to keep track.

Nice to meet you too neighbor. Now I have the name, the real name,the face and place right. Hope yopu didn't find us old, fat, poorly endowed red necks too much to deal with.

We'll do it agin!

mspgunner

So far the Post has been pretty dang good to us OC folks. we'll see what they do with the fill in the blank.
OCcowboys.jpg

kylemoul

i guess we are stereotyped as cowboys now?

that's right...because there's gonna be shootouts in the streets and all remember?

what a tool whoever drew this up.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
OK well outstate Columbia is next! NOT NEXT SUNDAy but the 17th at FIVE O CLOCK!!!!

Knowing more than a few may not want to use the fuel required, unless this is canceled by another trip to Joplin which is currently scheduled that weekend just not sure of the day, i wil be heading to Columbia as scheduled for 5pm Dinner.

I can comfortably haul 3 with me four if your cozy in the back seat, there is three belts but I would not want to do it, choices are yours.

I expect to meet Festus Hagen who has a some what less than popular reputation here and I would ask that everyone be treated with equal respect and honor and lets all meet in person and see if there is not some middle ground.

Festus, up to you to round up any locals interested that are not involved here, beyond that I expect a much smaller group, we had about 18 in Olivette and only 2 were maybe's.

As usual I will need a count so please respond so as I may alert the owner though it did not seem he had communicated our group this week to local managers.

Right now I have

LMTD+0 seems my lovely maiden does not enjoy Chevy's enough to take the ride, neither do I, but I love the cause.

Festus_Hagen

I expect to meet Festus Hagen who has a some what less than popular reputation here and I would ask that everyone be treated with equal respect and honor and lets all meet in person and see if there is not some middle ground.

Festus, up to you to round up any locals interested that are not involved here,

Not sure about anyone in my area . I think Big Boy is in COMO and would probably attend. Ya'll gotta promise not to beat me up though. :uhoh:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Not sure about anyone in my area . I think Big Boy is in COMO and would probably attend. Ya'll gotta promise not to beat me up though. :uhoh:

Nah, I was thinking of challenging you to a gun fight so the boys on the other sight could indeed add "oh look, now there is going to be blood in the street" to their brady like rants as well. :)

I am trying to talk Doc into hopping on his putt and enjoying a road trip but the only thing he would confirm is he does not know for sure about that weekend and he is positive that tony may NOT catch a ride on the back of it in assless chaps.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
But you are good for cow tipping?

I had a 300 win mag that had a lot of influence on such activities on the family dairy farm, I suggest the assless chaps, it makes the target much much easier to spot at 300 yards at night, something about a FULL MOON that just lights up a Leupold.

Big Boy

lol I love the stupidity of "grown" men.... If only we could get the women to understand.