• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado gun sales up.

freak4cycles

Yes this was on the local news tonight

OK So why do you think the sales are up?

I know in general more and more people are buying guns with record sales every month. Ruger has put sales on hold in recent history. I wonder what would drive this town in CO to sunddenly have a boom in sales? Do you think people are scared and want protection OR do you think they are scared that the calls from Obahma Compain to ban guns is driving them to buy, buy, buy? Just courious?

madcitysw

I could careless about the gun control ban, anybody wants to try and take what's not theirs will be shot. :p

since9

Campaign Veteran
It's not the UN treaty, which was, by the way, defeated.

Did you even look at the link in the OP? Here it is again.

The sales spike was a local one, and only since the shooting in Aurora last week. Same thing happened in Arizona after Congressman Giffords was shot.

Meanwhile, although the Obama's plan to end-run the U.S. military oath of office via the U.N. treaty has failed, he's still amassing private "security" forces loyal only to a paycheck.