• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help in Ottawa County.

22Luke36

Me neither. But the OP evidently perceives one in his mind, where he could care less about retaining one gov't license but evidently cares about retaining some other gov't license. That seems to me to be irrational, but maybe I'm missing something.

You're over thinking it, he wasn't.

DanM

You're over thinking it, he wasn't.

Yes, he was. You're under reading it, and you should go back and read what you evidently missed:

whap said:
I had the audacity to write to the SOS and say that I have the right to travel without having to pay for, or carry, a drivers license. . . . now the Gun board is trying to find a way to revoke my permit. . . . I was hopping that someone could advise my as to handle the meeting, or If someone could join me when they give me a date to show up.

Doesn't care about retaining one gov't license, but cares about retaining some other gov't license. Plainly stated. The question was to him and I don't see where you've been appointed anyone's spokesperson, but if you guys are buddies can you get the answer for me?

Last edited: