• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Here we come to save the day?

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dam crazy stuff! this is why I will never by choice live in too big of a city. I'm not generalizing, but there is some real slime down in chicago the politics and the thugs on the street.But thegoddam national guard!? What is wrong with those people down there? and yet.....Still law abiding citizens cannot adequetly defend themselves from either..... what a sad time it is for a city that was once great.

Good luck and best of wishes to ya down there!

suntzu

imported post

This is what happens when you restrict the right of the law abiding to have or own firearms.

The only gun control that should be exercised is learning to draw and fire and to do so accurately and consistently.

Their precious gun control in Chicago and Ill. has failed--and failed miserably.

jayspapa

imported post

I wish they would make Chicago a state to it's self. Illinois could then be a half way decent place.

I am located in the South end of the state ( about 1/2 way between St. L. , Mo. and E-ville, Ind. ) and although gun laws are taken a little more lightly down here , we are still governed by what the rulers of the big city want.:cuss:

We are fighting back and starteing to make inroads into the heart of the beast. I can hardly wait till the end of June gets here.Then we can really hit them hard.:celebrate:monkey

Mr H

imported post

My wife is from Illinois (the good part), and this is breaking her heart.

The corruption and evil in the Chicago area starts at the top, and goes all the way to the rotten roots of the tree.

Maybe we can find a way to cut around it, and let it sink into the lake??

Oh wait... I forgot...

We like the fish.