• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hurting Open Carry one idiot at a time

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Uhm..... Go back a page.
Thanks. It is clear to me that some, perhaps many, here read only the most recent previous post after log on and to answer. Considering the content of some posts, that's a lot of reading for little content.
No doubt. Though I try to be polite, it's one of my biggest pet peeves.
Actually I try to read EVERY post on here, but since there is so much crap on here, and lot of that crap written by you doug the MASTER OCDO TROLL, that sometimes I have to scan posts, which means sometimes I don't read every word of every post.

BRASS, Mr. pet peeve... your sarcasm is strong.... you know , one of my biggest pet peeves, is people like you thinking that because you gave OCDO a little more money than some here,you being a big Founders Club Member & all.... That you can talk down to them & berate them for making a simple mistake ( like I did, not reading his post carefully ). From now on, why don't you do everyone here a favor..and keep your pet peeves to your self, that way you are less likely to make yourself out to be like your Master > Doug.

If anyone here should have said something about my not seeing his post, it should have been... J. Gleason, but he was adult enough not too.
Ahh, the 'movement' speaks.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$ damn the Obamination and its thugs.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Uhm..... Go back a page.
Thanks. It is clear to me that some, perhaps many, here read only the most recent previous post after log on and to answer. Considering the content of some posts, that's a lot of reading for little content.
No doubt. Though I try to be polite, it's one of my biggest pet peeves.
Actually I try to read EVERY post on here, but since there is so much crap on here, and lot of that crap written by you doug the MASTER OCDO TROLL, that sometimes I have to scan posts, which means sometimes I don't read every word of every post.

BRASS, Mr. pet peeve... your sarcasm is strong.... you know , one of my biggest pet peeves, is people like you thinking that because you gave OCDO a little more money than some here,you being a big Founders Club Member & all.... That you can talk down to them & berate them for making a simple mistake ( like I did, not reading his post carefully ). From now on, why don't you do everyone here a favor..and keep your pet peeves to your self, that way you are less likely to make yourself out to be like your Master > Doug.

If anyone here should have said something about my not seeing his post, it should have been... J. Gleason, but he was adult enough not too.
Ahh, the 'movement' speaks.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$ damn the Obamination and its thugs.
Ahh, the Master troll says nothing:quirky like usual

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Uhm..... Go back a page.
No doubt.
Though I try to be polite, it's one of my biggest pet peeves.

So Brass,new people coming to this forum, don't know that Doug is a Troll, but they will learn that in time.....but when new members of this forum read that one of it's great and mighty founders club members is nothing but a sarcastic prick , they might leave & not come back.
LOL
That ruffled your feathers. But why? It just makes me laugh. When did silly forum titles mean anything. They are what YOU make of them.

Let me use this example: If you are out with your friends, you make a stupid mistake, (try to open a door by pulling instead of pushing for instance) and one of them says "Duh", do you feel the need to immediately blow up at them? Do you rant for hours about how they think they are all high and mighty?

I had no intention of trying to seem "great and mighty" and I didn't personally attack you or anyone else. I sarcastically pointed out that the answer could be read a page back and if that calls for a rant, then you sir are the one with the issue.

Lastly, I pointed out that it's a pet peeve of mine, which it is. Just a fact.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Brass Magnet wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Brass Magnet wrote:
Uhm..... Go back a page.
No doubt.
Though I try to be polite, it's one of my biggest pet peeves.

So Brass,new people coming to this forum, don't know that Doug is a Troll, but they will learn that in time.....but when new members of this forum read that one of it's great and mighty founders club members is nothing but a sarcastic prick , they might leave & not come back.
LOL
That ruffled your feathers. But why? It just makes me laugh. When did silly forum titles mean anything. They are what YOU make of them.

Let me use this example: If you are out with your friends, you make a stupid mistake, (try to open a door by pulling instead of pushing for instance) and one of them says "Duh", do you feel the need to immediately blow up at them? Do you rant for hours about how they think they are all high and mighty?

I had no intention of trying to seem "great and mighty" and I didn't personally attack you or anyone else. I sarcastically pointed out that the answer could be read a page back and if that calls for a rant, then you sir are the one with the issue.

Lastly, I pointed out that it's a pet peeve of mine, which it is. Just a fact.
You should know that in typed form , Sarcasm sometimes can look worse than it is, as your meaning can't be seen. If I was out with my pals, & I said "Duh" they would know that it was friendly poking , because I would have been smiling :D & they would have know I was not being serious. I did not know if you were being serious or just ribbing. the use of the little smiley faces:):D:cool: , can help make your intentions know, also by saying ( Just kidding) can also make your intent known.

Sounding great & mighty is easy to do online, just look at Doug's previous, 7000 posts,:uhoh: it just comes natural to him. :?

I did not rant:cuss: for hours, it took me all of 5 minutes to type that reply.:)

Mlutz

imported post

I guess I can now say, I have oc'd in three places in Mauston, nothing went wrong.

(Sorry to bump an old thread...)