• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I wanna say thanks to everyone

pawn99

I wanna take the time to say THANK YOU to everyone on this form for standing up for what we belive is our god given rights. This is far from over. We keep our voices known and push these gun gabbers backs against the wall. I do agree with obama...it's time for a change. Its time to change law abiding citizen getting harassed everytime we decide to open carry in public. I wish the best of luck to all my brothers and sisters in arms. God bless.

Thanks,
Pawn99

detroit_fan

We all need to stand together and make our voices heard. Bloomberg is pouring money into the chicago special election race to defeat the pro-gun candidate. moveon.org announced they will begin spending tons of money to advertise anti-gun commercials, the battle is just beginning. We must stay vigilant to preserve our Constitutionally given Rights(not all of us are religious :))

detroit_fan

why? its been a gerrymandered democratic district ... well, let them waste their money ...

there are several black candidates and one white candidate running for the seat. the anti-gunners are worried the black candidates will split the black vote and that the whites will all support the white candidate. the white candidate has an "A" rating by the NRA, so bloomberg is trying to crush her. bloomberg is in hi last term as mayor of ny, he has already stated his next project is pouring his billions into supporting anti-gun candidates across the country. he was very successful in helping defeat several pro-gun congress members in CA last election. the one advantage gun rights supporters have had all this time is that they spend more money than anti-gun orgs do, that is changing now, and the opposition is going to try to out-spend us to buy the votes they need to pass their anti-gun agenda.

Last edited: