• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lexington Open Carry Meet & Greet

I'm attending

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KRM59

I will be there

Well i can confirm i will be there, been looking forward to a M & G around close. I wont be Hard to miss...lol I wear Black most all the time and a 2A shirt.

neuroblades

Once I get a number of "Yes" votes, i'll reserve a table. Everyone will just have to look for the big 10+ people table with the OCers sitting down at 12PM sharp. I don't suggest meeting in the parking lot of Golden Corral. Just come on in.

Check your PM's.

DrakeZ07

I'll be there~ Sadly, I have an innate ability to show up to a place twenty minutes before the designated time. Employers love it, I hate it >.<

Saturday is supposed to be sunny, partly cloudy, and a high of 74F, looks to be a beautiful and warm day for a lil M&G ^~^

Rudderpinne

I'd love to come and meet you guys and gals!!

I'll try and make it, I plan to become extremely more active in this forum as it's filled with knowledge and seems like great people. Also I kinda like my 2nd amendment and if younger people don't start to understand all the laws then it's just time before they disappear.

I'm not sure if I can make it, I might be going to charleston WV, with my mother but maybe I can get her to stop by haha!

I'll let you guys know tomorrow if I can be there, hoping for the best!:monkey

Statesman

I'd love to come and meet you guys and gals!!

I'll try and make it, I plan to become extremely more active in this forum as it's filled with knowledge and seems like great people. Also I kinda like my 2nd amendment and if younger people don't start to understand all the laws then it's just time before they disappear.

I'm not sure if I can make it, I might be going to charleston WV, with my mother but maybe I can get her to stop by haha!

I'll let you guys know tomorrow if I can be there, hoping for the best!:monkey

Make sure to vote yes or no. I need a tally of the number of people coming.

Statesman

I called to make reservations, and they said they do not do reservations on Saturday. The lady I spoke to said we just show up, and they'll have plenty of room for us because it's a huge place.

Rudderpinne

Looks like I might be able to go!

Anyone going from the Central area? E-Town/Radcliff/L-Ville?

Want to possible carpool?

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Dad just bid a job and it is to be done Tom., so you can remove my yes vote to a no. I'm pretty bummed, was really looking forward to meeting everyone.

flb_78

I'll be the big fat guy with a big beard wearing an orange headband and there will be a can of RemOil on the table.

If you can't find me, you probably shouldn't be carrying a gun.

flb_78

Does anyone have any stickies that we can use for nametags or something we can write our forum handles on and set in front of us on the table?

If nothing else, we could use napkins.

DrakeZ07

I'll be the big fat guy with a big beard wearing an orange headband and there will be a can of RemOil on the table.

If you can't find me, you probably shouldn't be carrying a gun.

...Umm... What is "RemOil" exactly? and what does it look like in the bottle? >.>

If you see a guy with light brown hair, boxy glasses, and a massive blocky Hi-point on his hip, at the door, looking around, that'd be me; Please feel free to wave both arms, shout, and use a spot light or come grab me, xD. I'll probably be there about twenty minutes early, and just sit in the parking lot till ten minutes before 12pm, less I see one of you all heading in, then I'll just follow ya <3

Side note: When entering, is it just like a buffet type thing, where you seat yourself, or do I tell teh waiter I'm here for the "Open Carry group" or "those guys over there waving their arms and shouting at using flashlights to use morse codes in my direction"? :p

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

I had plenty of fun, and enjoyed the food there, I appreciate the welcome y'all gave me, and I'm sorry for leaving out with the rest of the others, and leaving you alone, Gutshot.

It was a real pleasure to meet the ones who showed up, though It'll take me a couple meets to remember each of your exact names.

I was actually expecting everyone to be, in a way, more grizzly and rough looking xD.

And don't worry Gutshot, next time I'll wear my Pink shirt with the big rainbow on it, just for you, because my rainbow pawprint shirt wasn't enough :p

FLB, you lied! I didn't see any "RemOil" on the table! D:

So, how about next time we pick a BBQ place? the ribs at GC looked alright but a lil dry for me to try out :/

Last edited: