• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Libel

kwikrnu

Banned
A few things.

The link posted above is parody and protected from libel/slander laws.

Forums are typically found not liable for the posts of its members. Trying to prove such has been darn near impossible to prove, even when the admin is aware... But, you know that Kwik, as your hobby is self representation in court.

And considering your not-so-nice statements about the admins here, they could counter claim.

Do keep us posted on your lawsuits.

I don't always represent myself. :)

Not so nice comments are not necesarily libelous or defamatory.

M

McX

dang! Kwik went national?! Who's he touring with? Any t-shirts available?

since9

Campaign Veteran

Why are you now displaying the Brentwood Police emblem as your avatar? Are you such a member? Have you passed the requisite multi-week academy training and are now fully and legal equipped to "serve and protect?" Or are you just feloniously impersonating a law enforcement officer?

Have you ever been in jail? Do you have some morbid desire to experience what it's like?

dang! Kwik went national?! Who's he touring with? Any t-shirts available?

He's a troll, though one with more than a moderate amount of knowledge.

Last edited:

kwikrnu

Banned
Why are you now displaying the Brentwood Police emblem as your avatar? Are you such a member? Have you passed the requisite multi-week academy training and are now fully and legal equipped to "serve and protect?" Or are you just feloniously impersonating a law enforcement officer?

Have you ever been in jail? Do you have some morbid desire to experience what it's like?

I've never claimed to be a cop, but I can appreciate a good cop patch. You know, ones with the confederate flag and Nathan Bedford Forrest riding a white horse.

Last edited:

slowfiveoh

Since9's reply.

Because displaying a LEO patch (not even a badge, and something a lot of people actual collect) online as a forum avatar must necessarily equate to impersonation of a police officer.

Except, not at all.

MK

Apparently this guy is a big joke on the internet and elsewhere. Out of sheer boredom I googled his name. Here's something pretty funny that I found. http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/03/18/leonard-embodys-u-s-a-road-trip/

Oh man, that site had me busting my gut laughing. The shooting the grouped Indians postings were killing me. I love the internet. I am one who has some respect for kwikrnu but I still can appreciate the comedic value from that link.