• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lobby Day 2012, Jan 16th - Be there!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I did see a number of large frame revolvers in fine holsters. I would not be surprised that many of those were .44 Remington Magnum. Neither would I be surprised by the number of 1911s in "God's own pistol caliber" .45ACP.:lol:

That I am going to add to my repertoire - no question about it! Classic and understated. :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I have to confess, I had 44 Model 629, a 45 (1911) and my Model 325, 45 Auto rim, in the car, and was nekked at the event!

Last edited:

HeroHog

Hello my old friends! Glad to see y'all still going strong. I miss working the gun shows and attending Lobby Day with you. Good luck in the coming year!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hello my old friends! Glad to see y'all still going strong. I miss working the gun shows and attending Lobby Day with you. Good luck in the coming year!

Miss you Hero. Will always be a place open at the table for you. :D

May Louisiana catch up to Virginia soon only to find that we have moved on further down the path to freedom.

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
I've been busy and didn't get as many pics as usual, but thought I'd share what I got from the day. My wife and I made it and had a great time. Got to sit down with McEachin, his aide and Lori Haas for about 45 minutes. That was fun.

i-fL3cSzm-M.jpg

i-BnSCZXW-M.jpg

i-qrgb2mL-L.jpg

i-XfXtJn3-L.jpg

i-rNN6gRD-M.jpg