The latest (and last) edition of the Michigan Open Carry Newsletter has just been published!
Issue No. 5 is filled with original articles as well as over 250 hyperlinks to additional content!
• Winning the Battle and Losing the War – should we refuse to patronize certain businesses? Maybe not.
• If You Can’t Take Training Classes, You Can Still Train – ideas for keeping up your skills and developing new proficiencies when you can't take classes
• Lessons From Zimmerman, Part III – a final look at the aftermath of Zimmerman, repercussions to law enforcement
• The Dangers of Intervention – the problem with imaginary interventions is that there is none of the untidiness and ambiguity that exists in the real world
• Our regular MOC Member Profile – Glenn Disosway (Pond Scum)
And more, including the latest on firearms legislation in Michigan and upcoming MOC events. Additional content targets women, firearms ownership among blacks, training, the latest in firearms legislation across the country, and much, much more. Get your copy of the final issue of the Michigan Open Carry Newsletter right now, right here!