• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Proof That Obama's Hawaiian Birth Certificate Was Faked + Links to Orly's Hearing

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
You know with O this will always be the response. Your just doing it because he is BLACK!!!! Such a joke. Can't blame Holder he is BLACK. Blame Bush he isn't. Got news. You take the head office in the country prepare to have you entire background gone into more than a colonoscopy checks you out. You have skeletons in the closet don't run.

The other funny thing about it is these same bed wetting fascists all of a sudden not only forgot about racism, but suddenly became moralists over the unfounded Herman Cain accusations.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Please list your credentials and experience in the fields of graphic design, image manipulation, scanning, OCR software, and teh creation and manipulation of "pocket litter" and less-than-legitimate government documents that qualify you to make such an all-encompassing, universal statement.

We'll wait...

Only the mentally deluded by into liberalism. As stupid as I think most "conspiracy theories" are, that idiocy pales in comparison to the brain dead zealots who believe their moonbat messiah will be the first one to make marxism work.

As a side, what qualified you to make this all-encompassing, universal statement"?

You all are pitiful. Sad, pitiful, short-sighted, fluoride-headed simpletons, incapable of rational thought past the next playoff game,

Beretta92FSLady

You might have to vote several times in several states this time around sweetie, it looks like your moonbat messiah is going too need a lot more than help from the tin foil hat mobs. http://campaign2012.washingtonexami...-state-numbers-predict-huge-obama-loss/352881

I think Republicans have much to worry about.

Counter:

"Nearly 1.7 million Republicans voted overall. That was about 14 percent fewer than 2008, a point Democrats said showed a lack of enthusiasm for the GOP candidates."

So, let me get this straight, President Obama won in 2008 by ten million votes (voter fraud of course!) against McCain, and what do we have here, fifteen percent fewer even showing up from 2008 in a swing State?! Seriously, the Republicans better get their butts in gear or they are going to lose by more than ten million votes.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...imary-vote-was-in-before-polls-opened/1213473

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

Counter:

"Nearly 1.7 million Republicans voted overall. That was about 14 percent fewer than 2008, a point Democrats said showed a lack of enthusiasm for the GOP candidates."

So, let me get this straight, President Obama won in 2008 by ten million votes (voter fraud of course!) against McCain, and what do we have here, fifteen percent fewer even showing up from 2008 in a swing State?! Seriously, the Republicans better get their butts in gear or they are going to lose by more than ten million votes.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...imary-vote-was-in-before-polls-opened/1213473

Just because the only decent candidate was sabotaged and there is little enthusiasm for the dreck that is left doesn't mean a lot of people with buyer's remorse aren't going to vote for ANYONE who opposes the disaster that is the moonbat messiah. I probably won't waste my time with the primary vote either. I can't stand romney, but I'll eat through walls to vote for him in Nov if he's the one against the thug.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

Counter:

Did I mention Ron Paul?

Yeah. Romney is going to lose to Obama. Big time.

Last edited:

georg jetson

Just because the only decent candidate was sabotaged and there is little enthusiasm for the dreck that is left doesn't mean a lot of people with buyer's remorse aren't going to vote for ANYONE who opposes the disaster that is the moonbat messiah. I probably won't waste my time with the primary vote either. I can't stand romney, but I'll eat through walls to vote for him in Nov if he's the one against the thug.

Ron Paul was sabotaged!!?? When did that happen? Who sabotaged him????

Beretta92FSLady

Romney is not much different than President Obama. You know, considering how terrible President Obama has been purported to be, Republicans don't have much to offer as an alternative. Maybe President Obama isn't all that bad in the eyes of many Americans, including the eyes of those running on the Republican ticket.

President is going to win by (my prediction):

10 million votes plus against Romney

20 million votes plus against Santorum

20 million plus against Gingrich

5 million plus again Paul (Republicans placing Paul on the ticket WILL NOT HAPPEN! But it would be their best bet IMO.)

SFCRetired

I'll still tell y'all what I told you before: If Obama is not re-elected, we are going to have some massive civil unrest. If he is re-elected, we are still going to have some civil unrest, perhaps not as massive as the other way around.

I keep hearing some things in this area that really make me nervous about the outcome of the November vote. I just hope I am totally wrong on both counts.

Herman Cain would have been my first choice among the existing Republican candidates. One person who should have been convinced to run would have been Dr. Rice. She is smart and has worked in the upper echelons of the government. General Powell would have been a good choice, but I firmly believe he has a large skeleton in his closet named My Lai. Note: That does not lessen my respect for General Powell. He was a good soldier and, with that possible exception, a good officer.

Mitt Romney, from what I have read of his term as Governor of Massachusetts, is a poor choice. I think he is a RINO. Ron Paul, whether a good choice or not, is not electable. Gingrich may be the better choice of the three, but I've got serious doubts about his veracity. Santorum? See Ron Paul as I think Santorum falls within the same category.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I'll still tell y'all what I told you before: If Obama is not re-elected, we are going to have some massive civil unrest. If he is re-elected, we are still going to have some civil unrest, perhaps not as massive as the other way around.

I keep hearing some things in this area that really make me nervous about the outcome of the November vote. I just hope I am totally wrong on both counts.

Herman Cain would have been my first choice among the existing Republican candidates. One person who should have been convinced to run would have been Dr. Rice. She is smart and has worked in the upper echelons of the government. General Powell would have been a good choice, but I firmly believe he has a large skeleton in his closet named My Lai. Note: That does not lessen my respect for General Powell. He was a good soldier and, with that possible exception, a good officer.

Mitt Romney, from what I have read of his term as Governor of Massachusetts, is a poor choice. I think he is a RINO. Ron Paul, whether a good choice or not, is not electable. Gingrich may be the better choice of the three, but I've got serious doubts about his veracity. Santorum? See Ron Paul as I think Santorum falls within the same category.

Before the moonbat messiah was elected I suspected his loss would cause riots, but I think his upcoming defeat is widely anticipated this time around and only the true parasites have any potential at all to be a problem. They'll be quickly brought under control.

HC was my pick before he announced, and I've loved Rice since she described how her father defended his family with guns when they were threatened by kkklownsmen. I have respect for Powell as a member of the army brotherhood, but his politics are reprehensible. His endorsment of obozo and continued defense of his idiocy would preclude my supporting him. The rest except RP are too liberal fiscally, less than stellar or downright hostile too gun rights and too close to the statist elite establishment.

My only problem with RP (as I've pointed out) are his foriegn policies.

I've heard ridiculous amounts of people from Alabama say they liked Cain.

Everyone I know who isn't a libtard or irrational paulbot liked HC.

No offense to those of you who are rational paulbots.;)

One other thing about HC is that he really is an "african-american"and he isn't bothered by being black, let alone being called black (or anything the racist left called him either). The moonbat messiah obviously only cares too be black for certain audiences, namely the poor blacks stuck on the democrap plantation of dependency. For his elitist pig leftwing globalist puppet masters he's the whitest cracker Kenya could produce.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
May I borrow your crystal ball... Fox News has stolen mine.

You don't need a "crystal ball" to draw the conclusion of RP's electability. After some strong showings in polls and having recieved some significant numbers of primary votes this time he's fizzled out. His last couple of debates have been less than inspiring, and his harping about the wars which most republicans supported, one of which IS OVER, and the other which is winding down is pointless. He's kicking maggots out of a dead horse. If he stayed on the fiscal issues, he'd be at the top in spite of the fruitcake loudmouth obnoxious dip$#!ts who have served no purpose than to marginalize him.

Now they're crowing about RP's numbers in the open internet polls that these jobless zealots pound the snot out of all day being different than the results of standard polls in which he's fallen in. I hoped he would keep his momentum, but it looks like we're stuck with the 3 RINOs.

Redbaron007

To get the thread back on track, I'm awaiting for the next decision from the judge. A lot of information in that case. It'll be interesting to say the least.

As to what will happen, IF he is proven to not meet the POTUS criteria......the courts will be in unchartered territory...meaning it would take years to rectify.

DrakeZ07

who cares if he's a US citizen or not, its not going to change the past four years, and its not gonna change the next four years. The entire federal government will back him, even if state governments back and support the birthers, they and everyoen will be crushed by the Fed's.

It's a waste of time, tbh.

PistolPackingMomma

who cares if he's a US citizen or not, its not going to change the past four years, and its not gonna change the next four years. The entire federal government will back him, even if state governments back and support the birthers, they and everyoen will be crushed by the Fed's.

It's a waste of time, tbh.

Perhaps, perhaps not. If it was an undisputable fact that he's not a U.S. citizen, that would make it much harder for him to continue to be a financial leech off of his presidential career. Who knows, it might force him back to the private sector, or, just for the taste of irony, perhaps put him on food stamps! :D

rushcreek2

If it were to be established that Obama was NOT in fact a U.S. Citizen the "natural born citizen" requirement would clearly not have been met and any legislative acts passed by the U.S. Congress since 01/20/2009 requiring a Presidential signature - as well as his executive orders, and appointments - would be constitutionally invalid.