• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

obama s csarz

centsi

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There are many other examples of extreme fires in steel-framed buildings lasting for many hours and even days and not one has ever brought down a building. EVER. "Maybe the debris from the towers did it" Really? You ever see what building 3, 4, 5 and 6 looked like afterwords?

centsi

Campaign Veteran
imported post

These buildings all had to be demolished days and weeks after the attacks. They didn't fall down by themselves.

"Maybe the 9/11 Commission Report will tell us what happened.". Hey that would be great! Let's take a look (http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/index.htm). Searching for "World Trade 7"... nothing. How about "building 7"... nope. "WTC 7"... nada. That's odd, they don't mention it at all.

I'm not saying that I know what happened. I wasn't there. I'm saying that based on a review of the facts, I have a pretty good idea about what didn't happen. WTC 7 did not spontaneously fall down from a small office fire on a few floors. That's partially why high-rises are made of steel, so that fires can't bring them down (as opposed to steel-reinforced concrete which is more susceptible to fire). And even other types of structures that do collapse due to fire don't collapse from the bottom up into their own foot print. There's a term for that kind of collapse used in some industry where they do that on a regular basis, on purpose. What's that called...?

The rest follows from there. I didn't say that this group or that group did it. I don't know. I didn't say that a missile, or a UAV, or Barry Bonds hit the Pentagon. I don't know. But everyone that I've met who is willing to take an objective look at the facts, and people willing to do that are in the minority, have come away with serious doubts about the State version of events.

centsi

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Brooooother. :banghead: The WTC was built differently. all the stress was on the outer skin. There were NO inner supporting columns. For God's sakes read Populaar Mech...

OH NEVER MIND.
Everyone has read that lame retort. They setup the driest straw men and burned them to the ground. They didn't take on any serious scientific problems. In any event, I don't expect you to change your mind. Shoving facts and logic down your throat won't work on you any more than it would have worked on me. My point is there is a State version of history, a version that is accepted by both parties, and that version always serves to further empower the State.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Obama could stop the OC'ing at his events quite easily by
thanking his "Well armed citizen force" for showing up and supporting him.
Of course that just might start a shootout (by his thug backers)...:what:

I'm still waiting for him to send me my tank, and howitzer.
Gotta keep ahead of the military standards, he told me so.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

centsi wrote:
And even other types of structures that do collapse due to fire don't collapse from the bottom up into their own foot print. There's a term for that kind of collapse used in some industry where they do that on a regular basis, on purpose. What's that called...?

The twin towers did not collapse from the bottom up, they pancaked down on top of each other, each successive floor falling took out the one below and continued in a chain reaction.

Imagine this,
you climbing a ladder, you almost get to the top and the rung your standing breaks, the weight and momentum of you falling onto the next rung down will surely break it under your weight, and you continue down the entire ladder breaking each rung as you fall. The same thing happened at the twin towers! What is so hard to understand?

centsi

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm not talking about the twin towers. I'm talking about building 7. It collapsed in a fashion indistinguishable from a controlled demolition (visually). It also accelerated at free-fall speeds for the majority of the collapse.

KansasMustang

imported post

I'm just wondering, the comment was made, about fires in steel buildings,,yada yada. How many of those steel buildings had a Jet plane flown into them at say 300 or so MPH?
Okay, that was my $.02
Having said all that, these "Czars" or as the nObama administration wants to call them "Special Advisors" are a major threat to our Constitution. The "Regulatory Czar" This guy is a total NUTCASE!!! He wants to ban hunting, ban guns and has the stupid notion that animals should be allowed to sue, with humans as their lawyers. I mean,,c'mon. I believe in humane treatment of animals,,,but sheesh.

The Donkey

imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
I'm just wondering, the comment was made, about fires in steel buildings,,yada yada. How many of those steel buildings had a Jet plane flown into them at say 300 or so MPH?
Okay, that was my $.02
Having said all that, these "Czars" or as the nObama administration wants to call them "Special Advisors" are a major threat to our Constitution. The "Regulatory Czar" This guy is a total NUTCASE!!! He wants to ban hunting, ban guns and has the stupid notion that animals should be allowed to sue, with humans as their lawyers. I mean,,c'mon. I believe in humane treatment of animals,,,but sheesh.

Not sure that the Constitution is any less secure just because the Senatedoes not hold many confirmation hearings on these advisors.

Every president has advisors -- seems its mainly the allusion to Imperial Russia that gets the right so jumpy.

KansasMustang

imported post

The Donkey wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:
Okay, that was my $.02

Not sure that the Constitution is any less secure just because the Senatedoes not hold many confirmation hearings on these advisors.

Every president has advisors -- seems its mainly the allusion to Imperial Russia that gets the right so jumpy.
And therein lies the problem, the Senate doesn't confirm them, no one vet's them, and we wind up with self-proclaimed communists and racist, (dare I say that?) YEAH I do, black nationalists. Who work to aid the release of a Cop-killer from prison, who prclaim that white people pump poisons into minority neighborhoods, and who state their goal is to tear the system down and start a whole new one. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid Donkey. How's that hope and change workin' for ya so far?

centsi

Campaign Veteran
imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
Okay, that was my $.02
No airplane hit building 7.

The Donkey

imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
The Donkey wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:
Okay, that was my $.02

And therein lies the problem, the Senate doesn't confirm them, no one vet's them, and we wind up with self-proclaimed communists and racist, (dare I say that?) YEAH I do, black nationalists. Who work to aid the release of a Cop-killer from prison, who prclaim that white people pump poisons into minority neighborhoods, and who state their goal is to tear the system down and start a whole new one. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid Donkey. How's that hope and change workin' for ya so far?

Van Jones is out of there -- further evidence that the system works.

Hope and change are working for me just fine.

Alexcabbie

imported post

centsi wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:
Okay, that was my $.02
No airplane hit building 7.
CENTSI. I THINK I SPEAK FOR 99% OF THE MEMBERS AND READERSHIP WHEN I TELL YOU TO GO POST YOUR TRUTHER CRAPOLA ON WHATEVER FORUM THE FLAT-EARTH SOCIETY MAINTAINS. WHY DON'T YOU LOOK INTO THE "FACTS" BEHIND THE HOLOCAUST AND TELL US ALL HOW ZYKLON B WAS ACTUALL ONLY USED TO DELOUSE MATRESSES?? IF VAN JONES GOT KICKED OFF OF OBAMA'S COLLECTION OF NUTBARS I FRANKLY SEE NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NOT SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS STY7LES AND SMOKING POT 24/7. SHADDAP ABOUT 9-11. TAKE IT TO A 9-11 FORUM.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Definition

czar - n [NL. fr. Russ tsar', ultim. fr. L Cea-sar Ceasar] : the ruller of Russia until 1917; also : one having great authority

Source: Merriam Webster's Desk Dictionary 1995

So, according to this, czars are NOT advisors. They are policy makers.

I still have to come back to the prophecy of Nakita Hruschev, "We will bury you, without firing a shot". I believe we are seeing the finalization ofthat prophecy attempting to be fullfilled. It's been in the works for decades.

How do you bring down a nation "without firing a shot"? In the case of our country, simple. Secretely infiltratethe government with with your own loyalist until you have enough elected officials in place to vote changes that will undue the Constitution and Bill of Rights and replace them with the communist doctrine (or what ever opposing system you want).

Failure of our society to know and understand history, as well as knowing how various government and socioeconomic systems work and don't work is why we are where we are today.

blacksharkL82

imported post

"It is not the hunting ban, you need to remember that 2A is for hunting
so outlaw hunting you outlaw guns."

No Sir, 2A, is to stop what's going to happen, now!

When are we going to see that?

They, are taking our country, from us. We are allowing it to happen.

Healthcare, the first step.

They are smoking us with healthcare and we wont be looking for gun bans.

Open your eyes and be careful.

Last TV season, JERICO, showed what can happen.

Beware, they will steal our country then, it will be too late.