• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

obama s csarz

Alexcabbie

imported post

Lemme repeat. We have gubernatorial contests coming up in a little over amonth and a half that show promise of dealing a very demoralizing blow to the Ubamanista statists. Health care? Oh, they tried to fly it under the radar, but a funny thing about political stealth is that it can only evade the crapola detector for so long. The American CD is ground to sky and over the horizon capable, and the bells and buzzers are sounding all over the country. The Ratz may get Obamacare passed after all, but they will therby have handed the Republicans a sure-fire party plank for NEXT November. How does veto-proof majorities for repeal of that idiocy sound to yall??

Interesting comment in the Washingtom Post yesterday about how the "lack of leadership" in the Republican party has led to "the masses" being led by swstika-toting screamers who carry their racist white guns to the sacred black "President"'s meetings. (not in so many words, but that is what they meant to convey). I suppose since the Ratz have their fuehrer in place that means that - well, who knows what they think. But it will become very clear I believe, that Obama is nothing but a symbol like the "Brawny" paper towel guy is. Diff is this "Brawny" adorns a package of thin one-ply guaranteed breakthrough toilet paper And I for one wouldn't wipe my kiester with him OR it. Jes' sayin'.......