• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT First new topic in new Michigan forum

sevenplusone

I really like vBulletin on every other forum I'm on, but I don't like how white this is, hard to read, and figure out who is typing what. Eh, we'll see how it goes.

I do not enjoy the lack of dancing banana.

Mosnar87

Um, why I no have smileys? :mad:

It worked down here, but not up there^ ?

Go to "settings" click on "General settings" on the left side of the page and then scroll down to miscellaneous options, click the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" button then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save settings".

that should give you the full interface with all the emoticons and text options.

ETA. oops... didn't see fozzy71's post above.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
QCB expert against a G17 loaded with corbons & 33 rd mag

Wait a sec, it's saying that hand to hand combat is better than a 9mm..?

Do we have a facepalm emoticon yet? :lol:

Uh ...I think as long as there is more than 6ft between us he's not gonna look too good with multiple holes in him?
Now inside 6ft things get much more difficult but I would still bet on the G17 fellow if he has 1/2 a brain.