• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police Tactic Of Which to Be Aware When OCing

sudden valley gunner

Where did I say had such a "duty." *I* said *I* don't care about his problem unless he is willing to do something about it. So far, he either has not or isn't sharing his corrective action. Either way *I* don't care what happened to him until he does something about it and shares it along with the video.

Feel free to be indignant about this event. I will reserve my indignation for folks who do more than complain, but take action. As of now, I see only complaint, no action.

Your continued contrariness is duly noted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Complaining and posting a video is doing something about it. There is much to be said about displaying and showing the abuses of our employees.
For example if this officer gets aggressive again and illegally detains someone or worse, the defendant can pull up this video and show the history of this officer as an abusive agent of the state.

mtbinva

That video just ticks me off. :mad: Abuse like that should be corrected and a complaint filed.

PALO, I would like to respectfully ask where you went to law school?

Logan 5

I'd LOVE to meet that woman cop. Being a cop, on duty, and her hair is not secured? There's ya a hash mark. Who cares about her mouth. As soon as she says you're free to go, go. When she starts having an attitude start rolling up the window. But add some color to the scene- give her a big wide eyed delightful smile and tell her "take care and God bless and then wink at her. THEN GTFO fast. She'll be out for blood!

sudden valley gunner

I'd LOVE to meet that woman cop. Being a cop, on duty, and her hair is not secured? There's ya a hash mark. Who cares about her mouth. As soon as she says you're free to go, go. When she starts having an attitude start rolling up the window. But add some color to the scene- give her a big wide eyed delightful smile and tell her "take care and God bless and then wink at her. THEN GTFO fast. She'll be out for blood!

Or just play some NWA ;)

TechnoWeenie

Few things more amusing than an internet tuff gai.

How do you think Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, etc gained and kept power?

The masses didn't resist.

Here's a historical perspective on the 'law abiding citizens want to be lawful, even when threatened with death'

Please excuse the poor title of the video.

[video=youtube;cElTyqJkMEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElTyqJkMEw[/video]

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?-Thomas Jefferson

and of course...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.-Thomas Jefferson

He's not talking about hunting deer....

Last edited: