• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Military Want Concealed Carry Rights on Home Bases

PerBast

Military right to carry

darn, leave it to the commander asking the wrong question at the right time.

btw, there is a fourth choice...get out of the reserves!!

ipse

Afternoon Ipse

The fourth choice is actually in the process. I will retire 1 Nov 2017 with 20 years active federal service and another 16 years Reserve/National Guard. Definitely would not want to get out at this point in time. The loss of this last year of active duty would mean no retirement. I will just have to make some changes to my options to carry.

Have a great day all

Michael

davidmcbeth

Banned
"Who would have ever guessed that by serving in the Armed Forces one would loose their 2nd amendment rights"

"Everyone?"

You are a bullet catcher now.

Go up to your CO and tell him that you think he is a piece of chit ... see how long you're free to roam about.

since9

Campaign Veteran
"Who would have ever guessed that by serving in the Armed Forces one would loose their 2nd amendment rights"

I know, right? The only sane conclusion this honest American veteran can reach is that those who make the policies are no longer sane. Mass psychosis? Brainwashed? Hand-picked because of their extreme politically correct position? (brainwashed).

It is indeed a conundrum!