• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trans USA transporting of Firearms!

notalawyer

Why not disassemble your firearm(s) and ship them to yourself in two shipments. Upper in one, lowers in the other. On the road carry a couple less lethal options and drive carefully and don't stop in dangerous places. Lock your car doors, get a door knob jam attachment for your hotel. Carry an airhorn, pepper spray, tac light and a cane in the car.

I think the chance of needing a firearm for this one time journey is going to be almost zero. Spend your money on upscale accommodations than on lawyers.

I know it's difficult when you're used to carrying all the time (if so) to disarm.

Heck how about getting something like a short sword and a small crossbow and pack it with SCA fliers?

Not Sure If Serious.jpg

I think the chance of needing a firearm for this one time journey is going to be almost zero.
Could you loan us your crystal ball?

Why not disassemble your firearm(s) and ship them to yourself in two shipments. Upper in one, lowers in the other.
Why? What purpose would that serve?

Last edited:

Jack House

I think the chance of needing a firearm for this one time journey is going to be almost zero. Spend your money on upscale accommodations than on lawyers.
That's going to be the one time you need your gun, trust me I know from experience. :uhoh: