• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAVE shows it's true colors

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Not that we had any doubt about it... but the following comment was made by a WAVE supporter on their FB page:

"Fox 6 Milwaukee just aired a totally biased interview with the cc permit carrier who fired a weapon at a retreating robber in an Aldi store."

followed by this from the same person:

"Aldi was on my list of gun-free places to shop. I know that a robber could have a gun, now I have to worry about robbers and customers - everywhere. :( "

It's pretty clear that WAVE and their ilk don't see the armed robbers as the primary problem.

HolyOrangeJuice

Not that we had any doubt about it... but the following comment was made by a WAVE supporter on their FB page:

"Fox 6 Milwaukee just aired a totally biased interview with the cc permit carrier who fired a weapon at a retreating robber in an Aldi store."

"Aldi was on my list of gun-free places to shop. I know that a robber could have a gun, now I have to worry about robbers and customers - everywhere. :( "

It's pretty clear that WAVE and their ilk don't see the armed robbers as the primary problem.

Well no one at my dental office was worried or freaking out by my firearm on my side. No one at fantastic sams was running for the hills. No one at walmart went for cover. No one at the hardware store screamed and ran around in panic....hmmmm. I think WAVE is full of people who are naturally scared of everything.

Packfanatic

commies

all i have to say is drop the puck... GO BADGERS!!! wave....

BROKENSPROKET

I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Hmmmm. I wonder if Jeri B and WAVE missed the point when the top law dog in the state obtained the first concealed carry license.
Likely they never saw it, for it not being the headline on the Murky Urinal Guardian.

A cultural divide issue is that many, for whom reading and critical skills are an effortful challenge, don't read beyond the big block letters and simple short words of a headline or Cliff's Notes.

rscottie

She probably thinks that is OK

Hmmmm. I wonder if Jeri B and WAVE missed the point when the top law dog in the state obtained the first concealed carry license.

More than likely she would not object to "Officials" obtaining a concealed carry license as these types generally only want the police, military, and the government to be armed.

In their twisted sense of reality they do not think that it is fair that the average joe has an advantage over the criminal. They are too afraid of firearms or too afraid to defend themselves that they are determined to disarm everyone to better cope with their phobia.

It reminds me of story someone on OCDO mentioned about the man that would not purchase SUV's for himself or his wife because he believed that they had no more right to survive a crash than the other person.

It is all warped thinking.

Captain Nemo

All anti groups have one thing in common. Their agenda becomes obsessive and shortly triumphs over reality and common sense. It is impossible to debate with them because their hearing becomes selective in that they hear only words they want to hear. The answer to my inquiry is that they simply ignored it and quietly swept it under the "can't win them all rug". They take what they can and destroy our freedoms in the same manner as we would build a masonary wall, brick by brick.

Firearms Iinstuctor

It is all warped thinking.

That's what a Liberal does best.

It seems to me that a large percentage of the anti's who say that you can't trust others with firearms. It is because they don't know what they well or would do.

They do not trust themselves to carry or beable to handle a situation in the proper manner. They are so unsure of their own respond that they can not belive some one else is able to think and act properly.

When talking with them you hear a lot of I could never carry , shoot someone I would just panic, frezze, scream. I would just die if some tried that.

They are sheep and they expect everybody to be just like them run around in the flock and the wolf well most likely pick the other sheep out not me.

They are truely afiraid of the sheep dog.

Then we have the few who are truely evil who sees gun control as a means of takening power and they prey on the fears of the others to use them for their own ends.

But there is hope for some of the sheep expose them in the right way to firearms and a lot of them well change for the better.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
That is a great idea!

I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards....
That is a great idea! Too bad we can't find a billionaire to finance it! I wonder how far a grass roots organization would get?

wild boar

Put them on a city bus trip down North Ave...

..., stop on 35th, open the doors, shut it off and leave them on a fact finding mission. How long do you think they would survive?

This is the reality outside Gated Community's, this is the belly of the beast that good, and bad have to live with. What that CCer did, was what had to be done. Too long have we been victims of crime and liberal bias. There is nothing that can be changed in our lives by their views, nothing good anyway. WAVE failles to see the forest for the trees. boar out.

Last edited:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page.

Quoted snipped, and pasted to repeat it just to make sure it makes it there;

I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. * The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
Quoted snipped, and pasted to repeat it just to make sure it makes it there;

I wish I had the influence and power to infiltrate that organization, take it over, flip that phukin WAVE acronym around and change the mission into to something righteous and noble. End Violence Against Women. EVAW. Jeri has got it all backwards. Instead, she want's to trash the Constitution of the US and Wisconsin, disarm law-abiding citizens to make us victimns of violent criminals. * The sad thing is that jeri bonavia will never give up her meal ticket from the UN to disarm the people to bring on a NWO. Why is she so scared to do the right thing. Oh, I suppose this rant will make it onto her FB-page

There. Added for Jeri's benefit.:lol:

MKEgal

wild boar said:
[send them on a bus down North Ave. in Milwaukee] stop on 35th, open the doors, shut it off and leave them on a fact finding mission. How long do you think they would survive?
LOL!!!
I agree completely - it'd either change their minds or change their lives (possibly forever).
Of course, now someone will accuse us of wishing them harm.
No, I just wish that the common-sense fairy would sprinkle some dust on them!

GlockRDH

If WAVE was even true to its anti 2A belief they'd all be on the street corner of the highest crime 'hoods in Milwaukee spreading their message of peace-through-confiscation message...but they wont dare do that...i dare them.

Last edited:

ccwinstructor

Centurion
When the enemy leadership is disorganized and idiotic, don't bomb their HQ.

That is a great idea! Too bad we can't find a billionaire to finance it! I wonder how far a grass roots organization would get?

Sometimes it is best to leave clueless idiots in place. Wave is an excellent example of how to be ineffective. They may actually be more of a help than a hindrance.