• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe Veteran's & Homeless Veterans Dinner Events, 15 & 29 December!

msusnVet

I had a very good time at this event. Mr. Fisher and a couple of dudes were standing right behind me during the short time they were actually in the bar. A woman with an orange chunk of wood in a holster came in and got a beer, man did that look funny.

The two people I really wanted to interact with did not show up. I heard Mr. Fisher say they were not going to attend. Oh well, another time perhaps. It was a very nice event for the veterans from the Grove.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I had a very good time at this event. Mr. Fisher and a couple of dudes were standing right behind me during the short time they were actually in the bar. A woman with an orange chunk of wood in a holster came in and got a beer, man did that look funny.

The two people I really wanted to interact with did not show up. I heard Mr. Fisher say they were not going to attend. Oh well, another time perhaps. It was a very nice event for the veterans from the Grove.

So... Why didn't you introduce yourself?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

oak1971

Since nobody else has said anything yet...

It was a nice, small, group last night.
Good conversation was had, new people were met, & I found another beer I like. :D
And that band was pretty good, even though I generally avoid listening to heavy metal.
How anyone can do a striptease to that is beyond me.
Good thing some of you were able to get video.

Guys, check your PMs please.
I sent you the info I was trying to explain last night.

Good, Maybe our Troll/Stalker is on the video.

msusnVet

So... Why didn't you introduce yourself?

I was there to honor and talk to my fellow veterans in the Twilight Zone. You and your very small group were in the dining area with the door closed having a gabfest or whatever. I did not wish to intrude on you people sitting behind closed doors in another room.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I was there to honor and talk to my fellow veterans in the Twilight Zone. You and your very small group were in the dining area with the door closed having a gabfest or whatever. I did not wish to intrude on you people sitting behind closed doors in another room.

Well..... to be technical, we were in Lizzy's and you weren't.

The music was too loud, I know, I am getting old. I did donate to the veteran's dinner costs, however.

msusnVet

Well..... to be technical, we were in Lizzy's and you weren't.

The music was too loud, I know, I am getting old. I did donate to the veteran's dinner costs, however.

Lol, yes Mr. Fisher to be technical you were in Lizzys Green Cafe and I was on the other side of the thin white door in Lizzys Tlight Zone tavern.

I had several conversations with Lizzy during the event and I handed her a fifty to put in the little cardboard box to help with the costs. Your turn to one up me. LOL

paul@paul-fisher.com

Lol, yes Mr. Fisher to be technical you were in Lizzys Green Cafe and I was on the other side of the thin white door in Lizzys Tlight Zone tavern.

I had several conversations with Lizzy during the event and I handed her a fifty to put in the little cardboard box to help with the costs. Your turn to one up me. LOL

I was not attempting to one up you. I was just saying that while I wasn't in the bar with the veterans, I supported them. Last year, the veterans dinner was completely in restaurant. Of course, at that point, Lizzy didn't own the bar yet.

Last edited:

MKEgal

I see from quotes that the troll is claiming to have been there.
Ignore is a great feature.
Getting details wrong shows s/he wasn't really there... appears to be going from conjecture based on what some people have posted here, or what's on the Lizzie's FB page.
It's not worth wasting time on.

oak1971

Getting details wrong shows s/he wasn't really there... appears to be going from conjecture based on what some people have posted here, or what's on the Lizzie's FB page.

Only thing worse than a troll is a lying troll.

paul@paul-fisher.com

He got the start of the evening details dead on. It would of required really good guessing to know that 3 of us were sitting in the bar at the beginning of the night.

To prove it further, can you (msusnVet) tell us what was unique about jamesisel it would prove it.

M

McX

i was there! well, actually i couldnt be there

Last edited:

msusnVet

He got the start of the evening details dead on. It would of required really good guessing to know that 3 of us were sitting in the bar at the beginning of the night.

To prove it further, can you (msusnVet) tell us what was unique about jamesisel it would prove it.

Mr. Fisher, as you know it was dark where you and the couple of dudes were standing. You were standing between the restrooms, actually closer to the ladies. I have a decent memory and I hope you do as well. You guys were talking about computer viruses, the upcoming class you are having at some church, about a certain persons upcoming court date on Wednesday.

Adam asked you if you would like a drink, you wisely declined.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Mr. Fisher, as you know it was dark where you and the couple of dudes were standing. You were standing between the restrooms, actually closer to the ladies. I have a decent memory and I hope you do as well. You guys were talking about computer viruses, the upcoming class you are having at some church, about a certain persons upcoming court date on Wednesday.

Adam asked you if you would like a drink, you wisely declined.

I personally believe you were there. I would of liked to meet you. I do feel badly i didn't spend any time with the vets but when I arrived they were eating and by the time I left most of them were gone.

Sometimes I talk too much.