• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe Veteran's & Homeless Veterans Dinner Events, 15 & 29 December!

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangem

"Stalk", from The Free Dictionary:
stalk 2 (stôk)
v. stalked, stalk·ing, stalks
v.intr.
1. To walk with a stiff, haughty, or angry gait: stalked off in a huff.
2. To move threateningly or menacingly.
3. To track prey or quarry.
v.tr.
1. To pursue by tracking stealthily.
2. To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.
3. To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.
I hope you showered when you got home, Paul.... :uhoh:

msusnVet

I personally believe you were there. I would of liked to meet you. I do feel badly i didn't spend any time with the vets but when I arrived they were eating and by the time I left most of them were gone.

Sometimes I talk too much.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Mr. Fisher, I would not feel bad as you were there to support and contribute to defray the costs for the event. You did much more than the critics posting on this thread who did not show up or contribute.

Besides, there was really nowhere left to sit or stand once the show started.

msusnVet

"Stalk", from The Free Dictionary:I hope you showered when you got home, Paul.... :uhoh:

Mr. Gran, I will make this perfectly clear and concise. I have never or will never stalk anything or anyone except deer.

The event described in this thread was at a public conveyance and after talking to the owner, anyone was welcome to attend.

As Mr. Fisher knows, this tavern is very small. Where I was sitting at the bar the distance between me and Mr. Fisher was perhaps 3 or 4 feet. I could not help but hear the conversation he and his friends were having.

The only reason I knew who Mr. Fisher was is because where I was sitting at the bar he happened to introduce himself to someone to my immediate left. I recognized the name from this forum and the fact that he had posted he would be attending this event.

MKEgal

paul said:
can you tell us what was unique about jamesisel it would prove it.
There were 2 ways I could see that James seems different from the other people in our conversational group.
One he's already talked about, the other I don't think has come up in online conversation.
I have a suspicion about a third, but don't know the answer to that question for any but 3 of the people in our group that night.

Last edited: