• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THE DANBUS FUND

Marco

imported post

According to my bank my check was deposited today.

I forsee the City dragging this out,so I will attempt to makea monthly contribution.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Again - There will be NO account with revolutionmoneyexchange.
AGAIN? Look.. we are all on the same team here.... don't pull out your scolding vocie with me.

You set up (or help set up) a fund for Dan. That's great.. (for Dan and us). You take PayPal to fund the account.. also good (not great) because paypal and ebay are anti gun but they are also who most of us have. Personally.. I just set up a bill pay from my USAA account directly to the bank. GearPay? Never heard of them and their site was down 3 out of the 4 times I accessed it. So I tried a new one.. (Run by Steve case and Ted Leonsis... if you don;t know those guys.. GOOGLE them.. they know a little about ONLINE).

Finally.. after you did all this work.. you scold (in RED CAPS "PLEASE STOP USING CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS WITH PayPal :exclaim: "

So I suggest revolutionmoneyexchange.com and you say NO beacause the account is a SAVINGS account.. I check with the help line and they tell me others have set up using a savings account so I pass that info on to you and you scold me with an "AGAIN"... sheesh.

AGAIN.. fight the people that are agaist us rather than those that are on the same side.

Love,

Ed

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I apologize - to Ed and everybody else.

Ed is right. We are all together in this, and we should not be squabbling among ourselves.

stay safe.

skidmark

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

skidmark wrote:

Ed is right. We are all together in this, and we should not be squabbling among ourselves.

stay safe.

skidmark
Thanks.. next time you drive up from Richmond for a NOVa dinner that I am at.. I have yours :)

Neplusultra

imported post

ed wrote:
skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
Thanks.. next time you drive up from Richmond for a NOVa dinner that I am at.. I have yours :)
You guys are going to make me cry, snif, snif.....:^)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

What I haven't seen yet is anything from Danbus that he can/is willing to accept the help. I presume it's received, since skidmark wasn't going to set up the fund until then......

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Here's the exchange between me and danbus - as he says, he is "staying under the radar" for a while, which is why it took so long to go back & forth.
I don't mind at all.

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2008-10-20 16:58:56
Subject: Re: The Danbus Fund

Do you mind if I post your response?

stay safe.

Paul

Date: 2008-10-20 12:04:38
Subject: Re: The Danbus Fund

I will accept any and all help from anyone who wishes to assist me. Right now I'm just staying under the radar until I get righteous again after the trial. I must express my deepest thanks to you personally for setting up the account.

P.S.
If Obama sends any finances, please send it back :p.

Date: 2008-10-20 02:24:25
Subject: The Danbus Fund

Dan -

We set up this fund because it's a way to show our support for you.

There are folks who are saying that they will not contribute until they hear from you that you want the money.

It seems like I must ask you to go on line and say one way or another whow you feel about it. Please log onto the thread http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/17367.htmland post.

Thanks, and I apologize in advance if setting up the fund in any way stepped/steps om your toes.

stay safe.

skidmark
Based on his comment about Obama, I believe he is holding his own during these troubling times.

stay safe.

skidmark

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Agent19 wrote:
First hearing is just around the corner - maybe will get a clue as to what to expect from Norflok etc.

Yata hey

IIRC the hearing is 11/14/08.

Account balance is $828.25 as of today's deposits. Not bad for now, but we may need to put this into higher gear as the court date advances.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

On another thread I read (I think from Dan) that the initial court appearance was going to run about 1500.00. Did anybody else see this? I do not have time to search for it now - so help is appreciated.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BTT

Current balance, including earned interest of $0.02, now stands at $878.27.

Dan's first hearing is coming up on Friday, the 14th. I've contacted him to discuss how the fund should be used, and am awaiting a response. Will post when received.

stay safe.

skidmark

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Today's the big day for Dan.

No rtesponse from him yet.

Wishing him all the best.

stay safe.

skidmark